Quantcast

» «
Photo

Grand Theft Auto: Garden City

22 replies to this topic
GTAboyWonder
  • GTAboyWonder

Die a hero, or live long enough to become a villain.

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 May 2012 - 12:06 AM Edited by GTAboyWonder, 21 June 2012 - 10:31 PM.

user posted image
Thanks to: Narcis_speed6 & R*

Why the Midwest?

Well, Rockstar have already used up all the major regions. But they've never thought about doing the good ol' Midwest. In IV, most of the characters mentions the Midwest as 'boring'. But, if there is to be excitement in the Midwest, it's all in Chicago, IL.

user posted image

Welcome to Lincoln State, established in 1818 and founded by the Native Americans. But just north of all the farmland, and forests, there's Garden City. An urban city filled with many lights, glamour, and crime. Garden City is separated in five "districts", there's Downtown, the most populated island. Then there's Central Garden, a suburb/cultural district filled with all different kinds of cultures. There's Southern Garden, the ghetto and corrupt of all districts. Just north of Garden City, there's Devington - Garden City's rival metropolis with some woodland and plains found north. Finally there's Douglas International Airport.

Grand Theft Auto Garden City is the eleventh game in the GTA Series. The game is also in the IV era, meaning all characters, vehicles, weapons, and companies from IV and it's two DLC's all exist in GC. GTA: GC fits with the Midwestern vibe, such as music, people, and place.

user posted image

Meet Erik Ayala, a Puerto Rican man from Liberty City who moves to Garden City after killing a man in the East Coast. When Erik arrives at Garden, he stays with his friend who he knew in Liberty, Omar Soto. Erik first stays in Northern Garden, in the neighborhood of Alexander Park, a crime ridden hood filled with many Puerto Rican gangs and criminals. Erik then gets sucked in into joining the gang that Omar has always been in, the Supreme Grand Lords. But after getting into too much trouble, Erik fights back.

Later in the story Erik will move on from a Street thug, to a Kingpin. This game will not only be a more "gangster" story than SA, but it'll have a Mafia feeling also.

user posted image

Major Characters

Erik Ayala
A Puerto Rican thug who came from Liberty City and ran away from problems. Erik is the main character and playable protagonist in the game. He is a loyal man, and not afriad of anything as he already seen it all on the East Coast. Erik is also smart but tough. He'll outsmart most Guidos, Gangsters, and Thugs. Erik was born in Bohan to a family of four. His Dad, Mom, Baby Sister, and himself. When he was sixteen, his sister, who was fourteen at the time, commited suicide. Following by his mother's depression and his dad's alcoholic issues. He met Omar in High-School. After graduating, Omar left Liberty City for good, while Erik was sucked into a life of gang banging, drug dealing, and killing. Erik was then sent to kill a man from the North Holland Hustlers, who is later to be revealed as the underboss.

Erik fled Liberty, and decided to move with Omar, where he'll hopefully forget about his past.

Omar Soto
Erik's best friend, Omar is sort of the Roman, Jim, and Gay Tony of the story. He helps Erik through anything any time, which is why he let Erik come and stay. In the beginning of the story, Omar seems to have a calm life, as most of his missions are not violent nor aggressive. But he then reveals to Erik that he is in a Street gang found throughout Garden City called, the Supreme Grand Lords. Omar is a drug dealer for the gang. And a loyal member. Omar is also a very nervous guy around bigger organizations.

Pedro "Pee Wee" Sutelo
Pedro is a lieutenant for the Alexander Park faction of the gang. He becomes a helping hand to both Erik and Omar. Pedro is also bullied by the other members, as he is much tinier than they are, giving him the nickname "Pee Wee", meaning little in some kind of way. Pedro is an expert in weapons, and knows alot of them. He'll bring Erik weapons if called up.

Miguel "Chino" Lorenzo
Miguel is another lieutenant for the AP faction. He is the vehicle handy man, and will always hook up the gang when needed to. He'll hook up Omar rides in certain missions. Miguel is harassed by other gangs he owes both vehicles and money to. When called, Miguel can drive cars to Erik's locaton.

Gerardo "Blanco" Jimenez
Jimenez is the underboss for another street gang called, Knightz. Although the Lords and Knightz have an alliance, Gerardo disrespects both Omar and the gang. Gerardo is of Mexican ethnicity.

Jesper Larsson
Another member of the Knightz, Jesper is seen almost every time with Gerardo. He is like the Pulaski for Jimenez. Jesper is a European high-ranking member of the Knightz.

Sean Hamilton
A high-ranking member of the Thug Votaries, an African American street gang in South Garden. The Votaries have an alliance with the Knightz, which is why they also work with the Supreme Grand Lords.

Danny Kelso
The Co-leader of the Bandits MC, a Lincoln State based Motorcycle Club in Garden City. Danny is one of the gang members stealing Miguel's whips and other things such as auto parts. When Erik attacks their clubhouse in Northern Garden, they kidnap Miguel and Erik. Danny then gives jobs to Erik from his boss.

Francesco Russo
A member of the Garden City Outfit, a mafia family that was around in the 1910's and dedicated to it's old leader, Al Capone. Francesco usually comes around during Danny's missions, shown as a bully to the MC.

Carlo Rizzo
Carlo is Francesco's boss. He own the little Outfit founded in Little Italy. Rizzo owns an Italian Beef restaurant just off of South Garden City. Carlo informs Francesco of problems with the family.

Vincenzo Rizzo
Vincezo is Carlo's son. He is the underboss for the Outfit. Vincenzo is a conceited, over appealing, "douche". He disrespects everyone but his father. Vincenzo is bullied by his father.

Angelo Marino
Marino is a small time thug working for the Outfit as an arms dealer. Angelo is also Vincenzo's cousin. Angelo is seen with Vincenzo most of the times, and will send over weapons to Erik's safehouse.

Giupsee Bianchi
Bianchi is the leader of another family affiliated with the Rizzo family. Although he works with Rizzo, he dislikes them for being too amateur. Erik works with Bianchi after Rizzo sends him over to Giupsee. Giupsee is a very strong and powerful man. He own almost all of Little Italy, and runs the projects in South Garden.

Paolo De Luca
Paolo is Giupsee's right hand man. Paolo is very loyal and smart. He mostly handles the drugs and sells them too. Paolo always tries to calm Giupsee down when he gets a little out of control.

Andriy Pritula
Andriy is a Ukrainian drug dealer from the Ukrainian Village in Garden City. He is a very immature man, and wild too. He still lives with is mother, but he is also rich. Andriy meets Erik after a deal, when he tries to kill Erik - thinking he was a threat to him.

Fedir Shufrich
Fedir is Andriy's long time friend. He is also the underboss for Andriy's own gang, The Ukranian Killerz.

Yarema Pritula
Yarema is Andriy's mother. She is never seen in missions, but she explains about the gang problems through the kitchen door.

Chang Wang
Chang is a Mandarin man from China. He moved to Garden City after the Mandarin government hunted him down for drug trafficking and kidnapping. During his time in America, his friend, Li, sent over a few members of the Shanghai Triads to Garden. Erik is introduced to Chang after the same deal Andriy and Erik were in.

Zhu Li (behind)
Li is Chang's friend from Hong Kong. He moved to Garden City after Chang ordered him. Zhu doesn't live in Chinatown where most Triad members live in. Instead, he lives very close to the Ukrainian Village - enemy's turf.

Huang Lee
Huang lived in Liberty City for awhile, but after hearing about Wang's escape from China, he decided to keep him company. Huang is seen in all black suits, shades, and nice leather gloves. Chang orders him and Erik to steal drugs from the Ukrainians, which may have led Huang to his fate...

Xu Lam
Lam is a Chinese agent from the Chinatown precinct. Xu is keeping an eye on the Triad, and arrives at the deal where Erik, Andriy, and Chang were in. Xu destroys the deal, and is almost in danger.

Leroy Nordlund
Leroy is a racist police officer from the same Chinatown precinct. He is also Xu's partner, and is a corrupt officer.

Darold Ironside
Ironside is a war veteran and is now a steelworker in South Garden. Darold is also a druggy and is bullied by the Thug Votaries. Erik saves him, and befriends him.

Minor Characters

Anthony Giancana - Bodyguard for Giupsee
Hector Suarez - Mexican armsdealer
Danny Lopez - Puerto Rican drug dealer
Johnny Gancho - A catholic man who is Darold's neighbor
Sheila Smith - Bandits MC member
Greg Everdeen - Bandits member
Sam Macin - Mexican thug

user posted image

Coming soon...

GTAboyWonder
  • GTAboyWonder

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 May 2012 - 12:07 AM Edited by GTAboyWonder, 19 June 2012 - 10:52 PM.

user posted image

Radio Stations

user posted image
(Midwest rap, Hip hop)
Hosted by: DJ Quik

Kanye West - "Homecoming"
brandUn DeShay - "Why You Gotta Zodiac Like That"
Do Or Die - "Do U?"
Twista - "Wanna See Em' Buss"
Rhymefest - "Sunshine"
Bone Thugs -N- Harmony & Twista - "Ain't No Hoes"
Jeremih - "Everywhere We Are"
Common - "Blue Sky"
Malik Yusef - "I Spit"
MC Juice - "Take This Love Away"
Kid Cudi - "Day N Nite"
Wiz Khalifa - "On My Level"

user posted image
(Underground rap, hip hop)
Hosted by: Krayzie Bone

Blu ft. Edan - "Ronald Morgan"
Tech N9ne - "F*ck Food"
Mobb Deep ft. Nas - "Get It Forever"
Union ft. M.F. Doom - "Coco Mango"
Gensu Dean - "One Man Combo"
Homeboy Sandman - "Mine All Mine"
Tyler, The Creator - "Yonkerz"
Kev Brown - "Another Random Joint"
Apollo Brown & O.C. - "Prove Me Wrong"

user posted image
(Classic rock, Rock n roll)
Hosted by: Rick Dufay

Jimi Hendrix - "All Along The Watchtower"
Rolling Stones - "Satisfaction"
The Doors - "Riders On The Storm"
Led Zeppelin - "Communication Breakdown"
ZZ Top - "La Grange"
Pink Floyd - "Time"
Aerosmith - "Sweet Emotion"
AC/DC - "Back In Back"
Elton John - "Rocket Man"
Heart - "Crazy On You"
Who - "We Don't Get Fooled Again"
Kinks - "Lola"
U2 - "I Still Haven't Found It"
Police - "Roxanne"
CCR - "Down On The Corner"
Bob Dylan - "Knockin' On Heaven's Doors"
Eagles - "Already Gone"
Deep Purple - "Smoke On The Water"
Motley Crue - "Shout At The Devil"

user posted image
(Heavy metal, Death metal)
Hosted by: Kirk Hammet

Iron Maiden - "Hollow Be Thy Name"
Black Sabbath - "War Pigs"
Slayer - "Angel Of Death"
Rainbow - "Stargazer"
Judas Priest - "Pain Killer"
Venom - "Witching Hour"
Mercyful Fate - "The Oath"
Diamond Head - "Am I Evil?"
Dio - "Holy Diver"
Helloween - "Halloween"
Pantera - "Cowboys From Hell"
Anthrax - "Caught In A Mosh"
Motorhead - "Ace Of Spades"
Carcass - "Heartwork"
Cannibal Corpse - "Hammer Smashed Face"

user posted image
(Indie rock, Modern rock)
Hosted by: Jenny Lewis

Nirvana - "Smells Like Teen Spirit"
Radiohead - "Paranoid Android"
Red Hot Chili Peppers - "Under The Bridge"
Nine Inch Nails - "Closer"
The Strokes - "Last Nite"
The Smashing Pumpkins - "1979"
My Bloody Valentine - "Only Shallow"
Modest Mouse - "Float On"
World Party - "Ship Of Fools"
Coldplay - "Viva La Vida"

user posted image
(60's music, Oldies)
Hosted by: Pete Tork

Aretha Franklin - "Respect"
The Beatles - "A Day In The Life"
Kinks - "You Really Got Me"
Cream - "Sunshine Of Your Love"
Steppenwolf - "Born To Be Wild"
Bob Dylan - "Blowin' In The Wind"
Beach Boys - "California Girls"
Mary Wells - "My Guy"
Byrds - "My Back Pages"
Otis Redding - "Try A Little Tenderness"
Bee Gees - "To Love Somebody"
Boney M - "Gotta Go Home"

user posted image
(Cumbia, Latin pop, Banda)
Hosted by: DJ Eddie Frisko

Grupo Niche - "La Canoa Rancha"
Ozomatli - "Cumbia De Los Muertos"
La Sonora Majestad - "La Negra Tomasa"
Gabriel Romero - "La Subienda"
Los Angeles Azules - "Sin Ti No Se Vivir"
3Ball MTY - "Intentalo"
Gerardo Ortiz - "Amor Confuso"
Fidel Rueda - "Tu Ya Eres Cose Del Pasado"
Banda El Recoro - "Te Quiero Morir"
Julion Alvarez Y Su Nortena Banda -"Olvidame"
Michel Telo - "Ai Se Eu Te Pego"
Jesse & Joy - "Corre"

user posted image
(Reggaeton, Latin hip hop)
Hosted by: Don Omar

Daddy Yankee - "Lovumba"
Wisin Y Yandel - "Estoy Enamorado"
Don Omar - "Los Bandoleros" ft. Tego Calderon
Rakim Y Ken-Y - "Me Matas"
Tito El Bambino - "El Amor"
Angel Y Khriz - "Me Enamore"
Chino Y Nacho - "Mi Nina Bonita"

user posted image
(Techno, Trance, Electronic)
Hosted by: DJ Splash

DJ Shadow - "Entroducing"
My Bloody Valentine - "Loveless"
Faust - "Faust"
Sasha & Digweed - "Northern Exposure"
Aglaia - "Three Organic Experiences"
Daft Punk - "Around The World"
Monolake - "Hongkong"
4Hero - "Parrerell Universe"
Massive Attack - "Blue Lines"
D Devils - "6th Gate"

user posted image
(Eurodance, Dance, Trance, Techno)
Hosted by: David Guetta

Feng Shui - "Because Of U"
David Guetta - "The Alphabet"
Cascada - "Everytime We Touch"
Paul Van Dyk - "Everywhere"
Paulina Rubio - "Boyz Will Be Boyz"
Katy Perry - "Megasix Mashup"
Brighi - "Play Me Like A Violin"

user posted image
(Disco, Funk)
Hosted by: Robin Gibb

Chic - "Le Freak"
Lipps Inc. - "Funkytown"
La Flavour - "Mandolay"
Bee Gees - "How Deep Is Your Love?"
Van McCoy - "The Hustle"
Bee Gees - "Stayin' Alive"
Barry White - "Can't Get Enough Of Your Love, Babe"
Kelly Marie - "Feels Like I'm Alive"
Edwin Starr - "War"
Jean Knight - "Mr. Big Stuff"
Rufus - "Tell Me Something Good"
Rose Royce - "Car Wash"
War - "Why Can't We Be Friends"

user posted image
(RnB, Soul)
Hosted by: Al Green

Rihanna - "You Da One"
Mike Posner - "Looks Like Sex"
T-Pain ft. Ne-Yo - "Turn All The Lights On"
Will.I.Am ft. Mick Jagger & Jennifer Lopez – "T.H.E. (The Hardest Ever)"
Lloyd – "She’s All I Want For Christmas"
R. Kelly - "Shut Up"
Bobby V - "Naked"
Mary J. Blige ft. Beyonce - "Love A Woman"
Amy Winehouse - "Halftime"
John West - "Already There"
Jamie Foxx ft. T-Pain - "Blame It"

user posted image
(Jazz, Swing, Blue)
Hosted by: John Dawson "Johnny" Winter III

W.C. - "Memphis Blues"
John Lee Hooker - "Boogie Chillun"
B.B. King - "The Thrill Is Gone"
Little Water - "Juke"
Otis Rush - "I Can't Quit You Baby"
Magic Sam - "All Your Love"
Big Joe Williams - "Highway 49"
Elmore James - "It Hurts Me Too"
Willie Dixon - "The Same Thing"
Savoy Brown - "I'm Tired"
Little Milton - "We're Gonna Make It"

GTAboyWonder
  • GTAboyWonder

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 May 2012 - 12:09 AM Edited by GTAboyWonder, 20 June 2012 - 12:15 AM.

user posted image

user posted image

AMMUNATION/GUN SHOPS

Melee
Melee weapons are the weakest of all, but still effective. There are many returning weapons and some new ones. Most of which are from IV and EFLC.
WEAPONS
    Pool Cue - $30.00
    Golf Club - $40.00
    Katana - $120.00
    Baseball Bat - $10.00
    Pocket Knife - $20.00
    Chainsaw - $50.00
Shotguns
One hit, one kill. The slow - but powerful heavy weapons are back!
WEAPONS
Assault Shotgun - $50
Automatic Shotgun - $70
Sawed Off Shotgun - $90
SMGs
The weak but fast mega pistols are returning. The favorite weapon of the Lords.
WEAPONS
Micro Uzi - $90
Assault SMG - $60
SMG - $130
Thrown
Bombs, bombs, bombs! Boom! Goes the stock!
WEAPONS
Grenade - $20
Molotov Cocktail - $50
Satchel Charges - $300
Pipe Bomb - $40
Rifles
The Outfit's head weapon.
WEAPONS
AK-47 - $500
Assault Rifle - $700
Automatic Rifle - $200
Pistols
The usual cold piece of metal.
WEAPONS
Automatic Pistol - $50
Pistol - $20
High Powered Pistol - $50
Snipers
A good scoped rifle, used for stealthy kills.
WEAPONS
Sniper Rifle - $50
High Powered Sniper - $800
Assault Sniper - $400
Special
STRONG. That is all..
WEAPONS
Grenade Sniper - $60
Rocket Launcher - $80
Flamethrower - $200

user posted image

user posted image

CAR MOD GARAGES

FEATURES:

Nitrous - $600
----------------
Hydraulics - $500
------------------

RIMS:

Rim Colors:

GOLD - SILVER - COPPER - SAND BLASTING - BLACK - BRONZE
-----------------------------------------

TRIMS:

user posted image
---------------------------------

BODY COLORS:

user posted image

GTAboyWonder
  • GTAboyWonder

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 May 2012 - 12:10 AM Edited by GTAboyWonder, 22 June 2012 - 02:05 AM.

user posted image

user posted image

Garden City, a buzzling metropolis found in the Midwest. It's found in Lincoln State, a region where nothing is exciting except for this city. If you want to move here - here's a quick guide of some of the neighborhoods.

user posted image

user posted image
Alexander Park
A borough found in Central Garden. Alexander Park is a small neighborhood overrun with Puerto Rican pride. The hood has many nice places to visit, celebrating the Carribean culture and food. Many Latinos live in this here area - making it a Hispanic landmark. The neighborhood is complete with a beautiful arch of the Puerto Rican flag crafted by hardworking Puerto Rican families and friends. Although, the area is also known as a gang battleground for the infamous gang, Supreme Grand Lords. But it's still a nice family place, especially the park itself - Alexander Park.

user posted image
Lincoln River
A beautiful river separating Downtown and Central Garden - just to keep the minorities out! The Lincoln River is another wonderful landmark for people used to being "wetbacks". Set sail, drop anchor, and have a nice dinner with your family under the bridges crossing the river. But be careful - there are terrorist acts such as bridge bombing every year! JUST KIDDING, or am I?....

user posted image
Washington Park
The park is found in the middle of Downtown. It's a nice place to relax, have a nice picnic with your family, and possibly bark up the wrong side of the tree - if you know what I'm saying...

user posted image
Soldier's Pier
A nice docking space just off the coast of Downtown. Soldier's Pier is kinda like the little brother of Pleasure Pier, located in Los Santos - except that it's not very much fun. Still a nice place to eat shrimp, maybe lobster with lemon smuthered with butter - but there's a catch, you have to kill the food.

user posted image
Garden's Field
Baseball games, drunken fat guys, and cheap burritos - that's what Garden's Field is all 'bout baby. If you like sports where men attempt to hit a small ball with long bats, then go play golf - because this is men's games!

user posted image
Devington
Devington is not a part of Garden City, but it sure isn't better. Devington is a small "city" found in the north. It's nothing really. Three story apartments, cheap dollar stores, and a few mansions here and there - overall, it's just a boring woodland town.

user posted image
Ukrainian Village
Welcome to the not-so Russian neighborhood of.... The Ukrainian Village. Everyone here is of Eastern European ethnicity, and Uk-.... Umm, you can find... Some nice things here, I guess... And, there is absolutely no Ukrainian stores....

user posted image
Small Village
The Mexican neighborhood of Small Village. Catholic immigrants, perverted immigrants, and violent immigrants - all here. Oh, not to mention Latin and Hispanic people - they actually have papers. Anyways, Small Village is almost beautiful, and a must-go for new people to Garden City... and America.

GTAboyWonder
  • GTAboyWonder

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 May 2012 - 12:11 AM

reserved...

TheUnholy
  • TheUnholy

Brain Stew

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 May 2012 - 05:04 PM

I like it, dude. Cuz I love gangsta concept most if it's compared with others. Waiting for it. icon14.gif

huevos_benedicto_180
  • huevos_benedicto_180

Spring 2013

• Members

Posted 05 May 2012 - 06:17 PM

Good ideas. Quick question: why do people refer to Chicago as being in the MidWest? Geographically it's in the Mid-East.

GTAboyWonder
  • GTAboyWonder

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 May 2012 - 11:06 PM

QUOTE (huevos_benedicto_180 @ Saturday, May 5 2012, 12:17)
Good ideas. Quick question: why do people refer to Chicago as being in the MidWest? Geographically it's in the Mid-East.

IDK the answer to that. But regionally, it's in the Mid-West. The Mid-West just ends in Ohio.

GTAboyWonder
  • GTAboyWonder

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 June 2012 - 12:34 AM

I've grown interest in this again, so there are lots of new updates! Finally added Radio Station Logos, and more since my photoshop and such are up and running again!

Now it's time to create the map!

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Ich liebe dich.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 June 2012 - 02:18 PM

QUOTE (GTAboyWonder @ Friday, May 4 2012, 00:06)
This game will not only be a more "gangster" story than SA, but it'll have a Mafia feeling also.

so...youll be a ghetto-blasting gangbanger, but also a mafia don? im confused whatsthat.gif

GTAboyWonder
  • GTAboyWonder

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 June 2012 - 04:45 PM

QUOTE (universetwisters @ Wednesday, Jun 20 2012, 08:18)
This game will not only be a more "gangster" story than SA, but it'll have a Mafia feeling also.

so...youll be a ghetto-blasting gangbanger, but also a mafia don? im confused whatsthat.gif

No. It's pretty much similar to the IV story except it's more gang/criminal organization related. The Chicago Outfit is the "Mafia" feeling. They play a big part in this story.

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Ich liebe dich.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 June 2012 - 05:35 PM

QUOTE (GTAboyWonder @ Wednesday, Jun 20 2012, 16:45)

No. It's pretty much similar to the IV story except it's more gang/criminal organization related. The Chicago Outfit is the "Mafia" feeling. They play a big part in this story.

so, youre a ghetto-blasting gangbanger who is working for the mob?

GTAboyWonder
  • GTAboyWonder

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 June 2012 - 06:26 PM

QUOTE (universetwisters @ Wednesday, Jun 20 2012, 11:35)

No, it's not ghetto... whatsthat.gif

By having a more "gangster" story than SA, I don't mean the gangs will be all like, "AYO' WAZZUP D-WELL. WHA'CHO DOIN' TODAY?" I mean that the gangs will play a big part in the story. Gaylords, bikers, mob, Ukrainians, Triads, and more. Erik is only a street thug in the beginning of the story, but he works for more organizations later in the story. The story will have the corruptness and gang influence from SA, but the emotional and seriousness from IV's story.

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Ich liebe dich.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 June 2012 - 06:47 PM

QUOTE (GTAboyWonder @ Wednesday, Jun 20 2012, 18:26)
QUOTE (universetwisters @ Wednesday, Jun 20 2012, 11:35)

No, it's not ghetto... whatsthat.gif

By having a more "gangster" story than SA, I don't mean the gangs will be all like, "AYO' WAZZUP D-WELL. WHA'CHO DOIN' TODAY?" I mean that the gangs will play a big part in the story. Gaylords, bikers, mob, Ukrainians, Triads, and more. Erik is only a street thug in the beginning of the story, but he works for more organizations later in the story. The story will have the corruptness and gang influence from SA, but the emotional and seriousness from IV's story.

gta 4 was corrupt with gangs. i just thought you meant it was a ghetto gangbanging 'boyz in the hood' ripoff like san andreas was

GTAboyWonder
  • GTAboyWonder

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 June 2012 - 04:43 PM

Info about Garden City is up!

expressgoalie12
  • expressgoalie12

Si parla Italiano?

• Members

Posted 06 July 2012 - 04:28 AM

So happy someone made a thread about Chicago!!!!!If you need help just contact me I always go to the city and if you need to know some stuff about the CPD Im your go to guy

GTAboyWonder
  • GTAboyWonder

• BUSTED!

Posted 06 July 2012 - 11:41 PM

QUOTE (expressgoalie12 @ Thursday, Jul 5 2012, 22:28)
So happy someone made a thread about Chicago!!!!!If you need help just contact me I always go to the city and if you need to know some stuff about the CPD Im your go to guy

Cool thanks! I'm actually from Chicago. Thanks, will do.

Linc.
  • Linc.

16 5 5™

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 07 July 2012 - 02:33 AM

Sounds awesome. Keep it up.

expressgoalie12
  • expressgoalie12

Si parla Italiano?

• Members

Posted 07 July 2012 - 05:49 AM

QUOTE (GTAboyWonder @ Friday, Jul 6 2012, 17:41)

Cool you live in the city or the burbs?

GTAboyWonder
  • GTAboyWonder

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 July 2012 - 10:01 PM

QUOTE (expressgoalie12 @ Friday, Jul 6 2012, 23:49)
QUOTE (GTAboyWonder @ Friday, Jul 6 2012, 17:41)

Cool you live in the city or the burbs?

in Humboldt

GTAb0yWonder
  • GTAb0yWonder

I'm not GTAb0yWonder anymore, you dipsh*t cretins.

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 August 2012 - 03:20 AM

Alright guys. This concept is up & running again after my ban from my old account. Anyways, I'm on my 10th mission and I'll post the others tommorow or later this week.

Canadian Scrotum
  • Canadian Scrotum

Secronom

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 August 2012 - 03:46 AM

Wouldn't it be better to create another topic so that you can edit main post and such?

GTAb0yWonder
  • GTAb0yWonder

I'm not GTAb0yWonder anymore, you dipsh*t cretins.

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 August 2012 - 05:15 AM

QUOTE (Secronom President @ Thursday, Aug 30 2012, 03:46)
Wouldn't it be better to create another topic so that you can edit main post and such?

That's exactly what I'm doing. I was just about to edit my post to inform others about a new topic, anyways I'll just type this one.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users