Help and Discussion of IV modding only. Please post mod releases in the Mod Showroom
- Please read the Official Modification Forum Rules & Procedure BEFORE posting!
- Mods in Multiplayer are not allowed
- Data topics: The following topics contain extremely useful data relating to the modifying of IV.
- Please ensure you read the Modding Round Up guide so you know what currently can be done in IV.
- The conversion of episodic content is not allowed.
Posted 03 May 2012 - 11:07 PM
These are the samples I'm using:
As you can hear, it sounds perfect in TDU.
What I did then is make the samples exactly the same like the GTA IV car sounds, and still it sounds like I'm driving a hairdryer or a mosquito. I tried using only low rev sounds or only high rev, or both in the correct form, but nothing. The only thing I can get right is the idle sound.
Does anyone have any experience in sound modding?
Posted 04 May 2012 - 03:58 PM
Posted 05 May 2012 - 10:58 PM
Posted 02 June 2012 - 04:07 AM
I too am trying to make GTAIV car sounds more realistic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users