Photo

Grand Theft Auto: Las Venturas Stories

49 replies to this topic
Vital_Dial3
  • Vital_Dial3

One Man Wolfpack

• Members

Posted 19 August 2012 - 11:01 PM

Thanks it should be done early to mid september. Most likely early Septemper wink.gif

d3aniac564
  • d3aniac564

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 August 2012 - 04:30 AM

Only one song by AC/DC?

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

But other than that, it is fan-f*cking-tastic!

gtamann123
  • gtamann123

Bang Bang, Skeet Skeet

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 August 2012 - 07:04 PM

QUOTE (d3aniac564 @ Monday, Aug 20 2012, 04:30)
Only one song by AC/DC?

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

But other than that, it is fan-f*cking-tastic!

I didnt put multiple songs by one artist in the classic rock station since there is too much good music that can be put there. I really only put multiple songs for artists i genres im not too familiar with.

Ryder15
  • Ryder15

Loose's Kunt in the GTAV universe

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 21 August 2012 - 11:47 AM Edited by Ryder15, 21 August 2012 - 11:50 AM.

this is amazing!!! Good Work bro!!

gtamann123
  • gtamann123

Bang Bang, Skeet Skeet

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 August 2012 - 06:10 AM

So what does everyone on here think? Should I scrap the story or not? I'm leaning towards redoing it but part of me doesn't want to.

TheDeathRises
  • TheDeathRises

Thug

• Members

Posted 24 November 2012 - 07:56 AM Edited by TheDeathRises, 24 November 2012 - 10:10 AM.

Alright dude this is pretty awesome but would be even more awesome if it was real. I guess you know there are alot of people and mods (like DYOM) out there to make this real even if it's only a San Andreas Mod it will still be awesome and San Andreas also provides the best support for this: Las Venturas you just have to change the map to your wishes, like, delete SF and LS and convert the ASCF to SA. I know this is a lot of work but if you get a good team you will probably have no problems with that. Also you can better the graphics of SA with several Mods. It would be really nice to make this real and I would support you as mich as I can even if I can't really do anything not even the mapping. Another problem would be the soundcast because GTA without voices isn't that much fun. For some characters you could take sound snips from all GTA's but only one voice for one person, so that Niko and Tommy don't "voice" the same person alright? I know that all this will probably never happen but, who knows? San Vice also had a new map in SA and several missions even if the sound snips weren't done that good. Maybe you should contact them and ask them if they're interested in making another Total Conversion for SA.

gtamann123
  • gtamann123

Bang Bang, Skeet Skeet

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 November 2012 - 07:45 PM

QUOTE (TheDeathRises @ Saturday, Nov 24 2012, 07:56)
Alright dude this is pretty awesome but would be even more awesome if it was real. I guess you know there are alot of people and mods (like DYOM) out there to make this real even if it's only a San Andreas Mod it will still be awesome and San Andreas also provides the best support for this: Las Venturas you just have to change the map to your wishes, like, delete SF and LS and convert the ASCF to SA. I know this is a lot of work but if you get a good team you will probably have no problems with that. Also you can better the graphics of SA with several Mods. It would be really nice to make this real and I would support you as mich as I can even if I can't really do anything not even the mapping. Another problem would be the soundcast because GTA without voices isn't that much fun. For some characters you could take sound snips from all GTA's but only one voice for one person, so that Niko and Tommy don't "voice" the same person alright? I know that all this will probably never happen but, who knows? San Vice also had a new map in SA and several missions even if the sound snips weren't done that good. Maybe you should contact them and ask them if they're interested in making another Total Conversion for SA.

That would be cool but trying to make a mod seems like it would be more work than its worth. I just like to make these concepts for fun and something to do. Im working on another one right now.

Shou
  • Shou

y

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica
  • Best Signature 2013
    Best Signature 2012

Posted 28 January 2013 - 11:14 AM

Good job with this, you must have put a lot of effort into it. biggrin.gif

About the map, why can't you just get one of the GFX artists to make one for you. The thread will look complete then.

Reiji
  • Reiji

Sarcastic Cock

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 January 2013 - 11:19 AM

There's a user controlled station in Vegas out there that's actually like Independence FM, called Jelli 96.7 an electro dance station similar to electro choc. Except you gotta go to your iPhone or the internet and select the songs they have available.

Reiji
  • Reiji

Sarcastic Cock

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 January 2013 - 11:29 AM Edited by Reiji, 28 January 2013 - 11:31 AM.

If you need reference:
Way up north - Aliante: High class: Gentrification of North Las Vegas.
Northeast - North Las Vegas: Low class, somewhat ghetto but not to my standards at least...
Northwest - Summerlin: Rich-middle class, cool house parties but not much places to hang out.
Southeast - Henderson: Low-middle class, lots of apartment complexes possibly the busiest of all places.
Southwest - Spring Valley: Middle class, lots of things to do there, most crimes are mainly low-key.

TheGodfather.
  • TheGodfather.

Nobody likes me here...I think...

• Members

Posted 07 February 2013 - 02:51 AM

Well this one of the great going on concept thread..
Btw are you going to continue with the missions ??

gtamann123
  • gtamann123

Bang Bang, Skeet Skeet

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 February 2013 - 10:06 PM

QUOTE (arijitsen @ Thursday, Feb 7 2013, 02:51)
Well this one of the great going on concept thread..
Btw are you going to continue with the missions ??

Maybe soon. This was dead for a while and now that people are interested in it I may either continue the story or rewrite it. I am also starting something else.

gtamann123
  • gtamann123

Bang Bang, Skeet Skeet

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 February 2013 - 01:20 AM

It was surprising to see this was nominated for concept of the year. Thanks to who ever nominated it icon14.gif

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Traum - Tagtraum - Am Fenster

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 10 February 2013 - 01:58 AM

QUOTE (gtamann123 @ Saturday, Feb 9 2013, 20:20)
It was surprising to see this was nominated for concept of the year. Thanks to who ever nominated it icon14.gif

Indeed it was! Congrats, amigo!

gtamann123
  • gtamann123

Bang Bang, Skeet Skeet

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 February 2013 - 03:39 AM

QUOTE (universetwisters @ Sunday, Feb 10 2013, 01:58)
QUOTE (gtamann123 @ Saturday, Feb 9 2013, 20:20)
It was surprising to see this was nominated for concept of the year. Thanks to who ever nominated it  icon14.gif

Indeed it was! Congrats, amigo!

How did it get nominated? Did they just choose it or was there a process?

gtamann123
  • gtamann123

Bang Bang, Skeet Skeet

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 September 2013 - 01:11 AM

I am currently working on a re-do of this concept. I mentioned earlier that I was going to re-do the story but I am taking it further. Pretty much completely scrapping the story and the map and making changes to pretty much everything else. I am going to call it Las Venturas Stories 2.0 and it will go into another topic.

CarlJohnsonLS
  • CarlJohnsonLS

Here to help with your threads.

• Members

Posted 30 November 2013 - 09:30 PM Edited by CarlJohnsonLS, 30 November 2013 - 09:35 PM.

I have made a case :D it is my profile picture as you see, hope you like it, it was the best my pc content can do.

Lock N' Stock
  • Lock N' Stock

U WOT M8

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 01 December 2013 - 02:00 AM

I really wish these concepts could be actual GTA games. Great work.

CarlJohnsonLS
  • CarlJohnsonLS

Here to help with your threads.

• Members

Posted 01 December 2013 - 03:00 PM

If you like I could also make a picture of the back of the case.

gtamann123
  • gtamann123

Bang Bang, Skeet Skeet

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 December 2013 - 01:59 AM

I have made a case :D it is my profile picture as you see, hope you like it, it was the best my pc content can do.

Lol that looks pretty nice. Can you post a blown up version of it and give me some kind of link so I can add it to the first post? And go ahead and make a back cover :D

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users