Photo

GTA IV - ivan the not so terrible

5 replies to this topic
Haron
  • Haron

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 May 2012 - 02:27 PM

can any one plz finish this mission and put the file in the reply.plz................ smile.gif and thnx for ur replies guys.bye.and also tell me how to put the file and where????? biggrin.gif

Prometheus
  • Prometheus

• None

Posted 02 May 2012 - 02:31 PM

I'm on it. tounge.gif

Where's the file?

miromiro
  • miromiro

Time Killa™

• Zaibatsu
  • None

Posted 02 May 2012 - 02:34 PM

We'll do it for you once you'll give us your save file. To upload it, go here. Click Browse and then you can find your save file here:
  • XP: C:\Documents and Settings\username\Local Settings\Application Data\Rockstar Games\GTA IV\savegames\
  • Windows Vista / 7: C:Users\username\AppData\Local\Rockstar Games\GTA IV\savegames\.
And then click Upload. The given link code will be pasted on the forum and we'll download your save and play the mission. :^

Prometheus
  • Prometheus

• None

Posted 02 May 2012 - 06:44 PM

QUOTE (miromiro @ Wednesday, May 2 2012, 14:34)
Click Browse and then you can find your save file here:
  • XP: C:\Documents and Settings\username\Local Settings\Application Data\Rockstar Games\GTA IV\savegames\
  • Windows Vista / 7: C:Users\username\AppData\Local\Rockstar Games\GTA IV\savegames\.

Actually using the newest XLiveless, it's in My Documents\Rockstar Games\GTA IV\savegames. smile.gif

huevos_benedicto_180
  • huevos_benedicto_180

Spring 2013

• Members

Posted 03 May 2012 - 05:01 PM

What's your problem with Ivan the Not So Terrible? It's an incredibly easy mission (also one of my favourites).

Dr. John
  • Dr. John

Women and Wine

• Members
  • India

Posted 03 May 2012 - 05:23 PM

He might spirint on the end and fall off from that building. And he doesn't wants to do that sh*tty chase. dozingoff.gif

He looks Newbie to me. He is asking for a savefile. Here, you can download any savefile you want. icon14.gif

If not, as miromiro said, you can find your savefile in that location. Upload it in GTA SnP.com and we will do it. wink.gif
But according to Snp's rules, you need Xliveless (Which supports 1.0.1.0 patch or above). If you don't have one now, we recommend you to download it here. Hope you understood. If not, PM me. smile.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users