Does it bother you when a girl tells you

68 replies to this topic
dice
  • dice

love_triangle

• The Yardies
  • None

Posted 03 May 2012 - 01:53 PM

Yeah, the smell is really awful, even more when you're done. There's also less friction, which both of us don't like that much. It satisfies the needs though.

LeRay0409
  • LeRay0409

Did you know that we are the leading country in... GFX!!

• Members

Posted 03 May 2012 - 03:07 PM

This has been very amusing to read.

Anyway on the subject. It doesn't bother me at all when I am told that she is on her period. However I've had an ex tell me she was on it whilst i was eating my dinner.. Which I was like... Yeah.. Thanks could have waited to tell me.

Im not fond of sex during periods. But TBH they have all been like.. No im on my period.. So blowjob week commenced...

I have been told by a few female creatures that you should never say to a women when shes on her period and having a moan.. Is it that time of the month.. apparently it annoys them more..

Craig
  • Craig

Hell Interface

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 May 2012 - 07:32 PM

Periods are great. They tell me I'm not going to be a dad.

GreatGig
  • GreatGig

Useful Idiot.

• The Connection

Posted 03 May 2012 - 07:55 PM

QUOTE (LeRay0409 @ Thursday, May 3 2012, 16:07)
I have been told by a few female creatures that you should never say to a women when shes on her period and having a moan.. Is it that time of the month.. apparently it annoys them more..

My house-mate is of the female variety and she gets annoyed when I ask her. Fair enough, if she wasn't and she's just being a bitch then I understand the insult. But if she is "on", then I don't get it. In all fairness to the lass, when it is that time, she's alright. She's a bit short tempered and a bit irritable but apart from that she's good. She tends to talk a lot more which I find odd. Normally, when we have a drink or a smoke, we sit in the kitchen and just talk for hours on end, calling it a night about 4am-ish. but when she's "on", she tends to want to stay up longer, talk more and drink more. It's strangely fascinating.

KilnerLUFC
  • KilnerLUFC

M.O.T

• Members

Posted 03 May 2012 - 10:47 PM

QUOTE (Craig @ Thursday, May 3 2012, 19:32)

I used to think that, but then I realised that women can actually still have their periods and be pregnant...hence these women who give birth to their kid whilst sat on a toilet, not even aware they were pregnant in the first place.

Ziggy455
  • Ziggy455

I'm the writer.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 06 May 2012 - 02:03 PM

Not much bothers me, I'm very, very laid back with things. I mean my best friend came out of the closet to me, expecting me to violently regard him with distance and evil looks. I merely laughed. It is things like that, that really just make me think that my opinion shouldn't oppose or be defeated by the objective of the person talking to me. To make a long explanation short, my Ex would tell me whenever she was on her period and as a lot of girls trust me, they tend to casually tell me, to which I just shrug my shoulders and accept it's a normal thing. cool.gif

ska
  • ska

Hemiplegia

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 06 May 2012 - 04:53 PM

QUOTE (^- Dice -> @ Thursday, May 3 2012, 07:53)
Yeah, the smell is really awful, even more when you're done. There's also less friction, which both of us don't like that much. It satisfies the needs though.

I didn't really bother reading most of the topic, instead skipping straight to this. I can say that was a good choice.

BabeRuth
  • BabeRuth

Bronx Bombers Stadium

• Members

Posted 06 May 2012 - 11:34 PM

I stay away from my girlfriend when she's on her period i text/call her, at least twice a day to see how she's doing.

ZDANZ96
  • ZDANZ96

• Members

Posted 06 May 2012 - 11:54 PM

QUOTE (Butters 2011 @ Thursday, May 3 2012, 19:47)
QUOTE (Craig @ Thursday, May 3 2012, 19:32)

I used to think that, but then I realised that women can actually still have their periods and be pregnant...hence these women who give birth to their kid whilst sat on a toilet, not even aware they were pregnant in the first place.

These kind of really fat women you mean...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users