Looking For Map Designers/Modders

8 replies to this topic
DedMan
  • DedMan

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 May 2012 - 11:43 AM

Hello everyone,

Not sure if this is the correct place to put this post if not can you please comment and let me know where to put it.
Anyway, My friend and I have decided to make a major mod to GTA IV we have lots of good ideas and are looking for map designers/modders to help with making the interior of buildings and change some things on the map. We are really needing the help and are gathering our mod team to help. This should be a really god mod and the people we have in mind for the map modder/designer is someone that has completed maps before and is reasonably experienced. If you would like to help comment or if you know someone that mods or designs maps link them here. Also we have other positions needing filled so PM me about them.

Cheers,
James and Bailey. rampage_ani.gif

Frank.s
  • Frank.s

PingPang

• Feroci Racing
  • None

Posted 03 May 2012 - 10:30 AM

Probably no-one will help because you guys don't have existing IV modding skill.
Get a copy of 3dsmax and learn how to use it, do the work your self. icon14.gif

DedMan
  • DedMan

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 May 2012 - 11:01 AM

QUOTE (Frank.s @ Thursday, May 3 2012, 10:30)
Probably no-one will help because you guys don't have existing IV modding skill.
Get a copy of 3dsmax and learn how to use it, do the work your self. icon14.gif

Ok no worries thanks mate. Would I be able to message you for a little help if I need it?

Frank.s
  • Frank.s

PingPang

• Feroci Racing
  • None

Posted 03 May 2012 - 11:34 AM

Ok. Oh and make sure to get a full version of 3dsmax, otherwise you'll be stuck with the 30-day trial.

DedMan
  • DedMan

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 May 2012 - 11:48 AM

QUOTE (Frank.s @ Thursday, May 3 2012, 11:34)
Ok. Oh and make sure to get a full version of 3dsmax, otherwise you'll be stuck with the 30-day trial.

Ok will do thanks bud. and would you maybe be able to give me a few tips on how to use it when i get it?

Frank.s
  • Frank.s

PingPang

• Feroci Racing
  • None

Posted 03 May 2012 - 12:10 PM Edited by Frank.s, 03 May 2012 - 12:33 PM.

Sure i can do that, when you get 3dsmax i'll probably just point you to some existing tutorials, but whenever you get a problem, post here and i'll tell you how to fix it.
Btw, you are pirating it, right? No-one here purchases 3dsmax. tounge.gif
Once you've downloaded 3dsmax i'll give ya a list of the other programs that you'll need (the other programs will be much easier to get than 3dsmax though).

DedMan
  • DedMan

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 May 2012 - 01:04 PM

QUOTE (Frank.s @ Thursday, May 3 2012, 12:10)
Sure i can do that, when you get 3dsmax i'll probably just point you to some existing tutorials, but whenever you get a problem, post here and i'll tell you how to fix it.
Btw, you are pirating it, right? No-one here purchases 3dsmax. tounge.gif
Once you've downloaded 3dsmax i'll give ya a list of the other programs that you'll need (the other programs will be much easier to get than 3dsmax though).

Yeah no worries thanks mate i appreciate the help. and of course not I just hope the feds aren't on my ass cos i got maya free too haha same with zbrush tounge.gif

brOkeRxBoYxLC
  • brOkeRxBoYxLC

Mr. Liberty

• Members

Posted 26 June 2012 - 04:37 PM

user posted image

hit me up if you are still interested in a map designer. i dont mod but i design.

digital123
  • digital123

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 June 2012 - 08:50 AM

I can Easily do this , I am so interested in the mapping ,3d and 2d maps, but i more prefer 3d maps . I want to tell you , You can'nt learn mapping easily by the information. you must do practice , so kindly make more practice on the map , and then sure you 3d laser mapping will know , this is very good mapping after learn it really you will glad . if you want really a map modders.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users