76 replies to this topic
HOAXi
  • HOAXi

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 03 May 2012 - 10:28 AM

Most Entertaining Gambling City
Las Vegas vs Macau = Macau

Best Countries For Wreckless Partying (in order)
Thailand
Cambodia
Indonesia
Spain
Philippines
Latvia
Brazil
Nederland
Poland
Malaysia
Mexico
Croatia
Germany
Canada
England (crazy people but lacks hot girls)
USA (New York)
South Africa
Norway
Cyprus
Laos
Denmark
Sweden
Australia (Sidney)

I have probably been to more countries i don't remember now.
I'm norwegian, 27, and have traveled for 10 years. I love hardcore parties. So if you want to party, smoke weed, hot girls, beaches, cheap prices, live in villas, drive cars and motorbikes without any driver license, no laws, no rules etc... Southeast Asia is where you go.
I now live all year in Thailand, and now I'm on "holiday" in Koh Phangan. Waterfall Party yesterday, Shiva Moon Party today and the famous Full Moon Party the 5th.

Mister Pink
  • Mister Pink

Sax & Violins

• The Connection
  • None
  • Most Knowledgeable [Music] 2013
    Best Contributor [Music] 2012

Posted 24 May 2012 - 12:43 PM

OK, just back from Berlin. That has to take the biscuit for best clubs/nightlife.

Something strange about queueing up for a club with about 100 other people to a club that's a converted power-station at 6am. Mental. OK, so we didn't get in to that one.

Went to another club. Arrived at about 06:30 there was a que of about 20 people to get in. Got in, sessioned outside in the garden area with a DJ and some wooded area. Did some funny things wink.gif people openly doing lines of funny stuff, climbing up trees, cheap drink. We didn't leave that club until 16:30!! And, there was still a que about the same size outside. No wonder they took my camera off me on the way in.

Mental city. Love it!

Vercetti27
  • Vercetti27

Staunton Faction

• Members

Posted 24 May 2012 - 12:59 PM

a permanent queue? I'm british, this really excites me

Mister Pink
  • Mister Pink

Sax & Violins

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 24 May 2012 - 01:16 PM

QUOTE (Vercetti27 @ Thursday, May 24 2012, 13:59)
a permanent queue? I'm british, this really excites me

lol..

Yes, I'm just emphasising that there was continual influx of people. When others died out more arrived. Of course we lasted 10 hours in the place and it was only in that place. Forget about the hostel bar and the outdoor karaokee in the park, lol.

The__Phoenix
  • The__Phoenix

aka bud23

• BUSTED!

Posted 24 May 2012 - 02:29 PM

QUOTE (Allen14n @ Wednesday, May 2 2012, 16:21)
First city that came up in my mind was Las Vegas, but I'm under the age for nightlife.

Las Vegas is a big bullsh*t imo,completely overrated,NYC is the best place with miles of difference over any other.Miami is my second option and LA is the third best city that I visited.
In europe the paradise is the sun coast, located in the south of spain.

RomansMoobs
  • RomansMoobs

Playa

• Members

Posted 24 May 2012 - 02:30 PM

I've never been to a big party other than 1, Kentfest in Kent, Ohio.

I sh*t you not, 5 blocks of people, shoulder to shoulder, drinking, smoking bud, f*cking, whatever.

I got some dank ass weed there too off of a guy literally, dressed up head to toe in weed clothing/accessories.

There was a riot that broke out this year, but that was the first time something like that happened in a very long time. Some knuckleheads got into it with the cops and all hell broke loose.

nutboy
  • nutboy

The Badman

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 May 2012 - 05:39 PM

Actually been considering going somewhere for a week after exams with a couple buds. Any veterans got good advice? Money is definitely an object in this case and ive never gone on a clubbing holiday before so any info on prices as well as spending money and pros and cons is appreciated.
Im considering
Amsterdam
Manchester (I live in medway dontgetit.gif )
Miami
anything good ive not mentioned please inform me I just want to go somewhere memorable and get off my nuts for a bit smile.gif

SIKKS66
  • SIKKS66

The Number of the Beast

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 24 May 2012 - 05:46 PM

Orgrimmar.

Robinski
  • Robinski

Under a fluorescent sky

• BUSTED!

Posted 24 May 2012 - 05:48 PM

QUOTE (nutboy @ Thursday, May 24 2012, 17:39)
Actually been considering going somewhere for a week after exams with a couple buds. Any veterans got good advice? Money is definitely an object in this case and ive never gone on a clubbing holiday before so any info on prices as well as spending money and pros and cons is appreciated.
Im considering
Amsterdam
Manchester (I live in medway dontgetit.gif )
Miami
anything good ive not mentioned please inform me I just want to go somewhere memorable and get off my nuts for a bit smile.gif

Why are you even entertaining the idea of going to Miami? You can't afford it at this age, and if you can you should instead go to Magaluf/Marbella/Ibiza and live like a drunken king. Seriously, I wasn't even too big on clubbing when I went to Magaluf, but going to one of those resorts that's packed full of English and Germans is a fantastic holiday for anyone our age.

Book a sh*tty hotel, you'll only be there for sleeping/with a lass and being hungover anyway. Spend the day at the beach (or pool, whatever) and doing fun sh*t. Trawl around the town on an evening looking for the bars with the best offers (everywhere has some sort of offer on, usually lots of free shots). Then wrap it up by heading to the bigger clubs until the sun comes up.

Rinse and repeat x7. Maybe break it up with one of those organised bar crawls or booze cruises.

If you're looking for a few days away in the UK, come to Newcastle or go to Blackpool for a weekend. There's also the option of renting a cabin or camping in somewhere in the lakes too and just get hammered in the countryside. I know a few people who've done that for a week and loved it.

BRITLAND
  • BRITLAND

Trick

• Members

Posted 24 May 2012 - 05:55 PM

Im very surprised that some people outside the UK know what Glasgow is! (Where i live)

Im also very surprised that not alot have said anything about MIAMI!!!

nutboy
  • nutboy

The Badman

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 May 2012 - 05:59 PM

Hmm yeah actually Aiya nappa was suggested to me but the guys said it would be at least round 400 ish pounds but then again somewhere like miami would be even more than that. Got any good sites for booking trips to zante/malia/aiya napa/magaluf/ibiza? and would it be possible to spend 300 or less on the whole thing assuming i would just buy some cheap booze and get pissed before i head out?

Craig
  • Craig

Hell Interface

• Members
  • None
  • Best Writer 2011

Posted 24 May 2012 - 06:05 PM

I'm going to Ibiza with a friend of mine, cost me about 325/340 (can't remember exactly) for the hotel, flights, transfers from the airport to hotel when we get there. While the only meal included is breakfast, I don't intend to spend much time in the hotel, and I would be rather disappointed if I even made it to breakfast.

Robinski
  • Robinski

Under a fluorescent sky

• BUSTED!

Posted 24 May 2012 - 06:12 PM

QUOTE (nutboy @ Thursday, May 24 2012, 17:59)
Got any good sites for booking trips to zante/malia/aiya napa/magaluf/ibiza? and would it be possible to spend 300 or less on the whole thing assuming i would just buy some cheap booze and get pissed before i head out?

300 for the whole thing? Good luck. I paid about 500 for a week in Magaluf at an all-inclusive 2/3 star (depending who you ask) hotel for a week, plus flights and transport to the hotel/airport. The "all-inclusive" got you breakfast, lunch and dinner but it was all extremely basic, although there was San Miguel on tap all day and the world's cheapest vodka in the evening. On top of that I spent about about 400-500 (I never had the heart to add it all up) while I was there on nights out (we went out literally every night) and excursions and stuff.

You'd be able to save money by going self-catering, but honestly when you're drinking that much and out in the sun all day you need a lot of food and eating at cafes and stuff will cost you a lot. And you don't really want to be taking it easy on spending on the nights once you're there. You'll probably only do this sort of holiday a couple of times in your life, you've just got to accept that it's gonna cost sometimes.

@Craig: The trick is to still be awake by breakfast, or get up and have it then go back to bed. That's what we did last year in Maga. We'd paid for breakfast so we were damn well having it.

nutboy
  • nutboy

The Badman

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 May 2012 - 06:19 PM

Ahhh sh*t. confused.gif Sucks i cant get a job and i really dont want to ask my folks for such an insane amount of money...might be time to start operating on the fringes of the law? Or just go to another city for a while...thanks for the info man. icon14.gif

Jay
  • Jay

1984 - 2011

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 24 May 2012 - 06:19 PM

QUOTE (Robinski @ Friday, May 25 2012, 03:42)
@Craig: The trick is to still be awake by breakfast, or get up and have it then go back to bed. That's what we did last year in Maga. We'd paid for breakfast so we were damn well having it.

Little trick here for the skint. Was in London for 4 nights on the ass end of a very long (and very expensive) euro tour. Booked in a hotel for one night that has included breakfast, you just flash your room ticket in the morning.

Spent the other nights in a hostel around the corner, woke up early for breakfast and walked right in (they weren't too good at looking at check-out dates on the ticket) and completely stuffed our faces silly, was able to skip lunch that way because we'd lift some rolls and other goodies before leaving.

Mister Pink
  • Mister Pink

Sax & Violins

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 24 May 2012 - 06:22 PM Edited by ThePinkFloydSound, 24 May 2012 - 06:35 PM.

Nutboy, the cheapest would probably what Robinski suggested but those holidays are not for everyones liking as in, the music will be all commercial and it will be just full of English, Irish and German tourists. Nothing against them but locals some times have problems with mass tourist invasion of drunken messers!

You can buy cheap flights to anywhere in Europe, Lisbon being a great party city and very cheap, Amsterdam is fun but you can get smoke in any Euro city, easily. Berlin has the best clubs, open 24 hours, some of them but you wont really find commerical or chart music but underground hip-hop, rock, techno.

Lads holidays are great but you don't have to go with the herd. You can find cheap accomodation in a clean hostel or apartment, alcohol is cheap all over the continnent.

Just saying there's lots of options out there just do some research and you can find some lovely gems.

Also, Tenerife is good one as it's got roughly the same temperatures all year round, just in case you guys find it more convenient to travel in the colder months.

nutboy
  • nutboy

The Badman

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 May 2012 - 06:43 PM

Underground hip hop clubs? sounds like heaven aha and yeah I know flights can be real cheap but you think it might be cheaper overall to go somewhere like Berlin as opposed to the more popular places for people my age?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users