Photo

Getting 100% question of about friend activities

5 replies to this topic
LC 44
  • LC 44

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 01 May 2012 - 03:20 PM

So I guess I have to do all activities with each friend and win at each game.

Does that mean I have to:

Beat Packie at bowling, pool, darts

also

beat Little jacob at bowling, pool, darts

also beat

Brucie at bowling, pool, darts.

Do I have to beat all of them or just do the activities with them?

Міro
  • Міro

Time Killa™

• Zaibatsu
  • None
  • GTANet Contribution Award [Newbie Guide]
    Most Improved 2010

Posted 01 May 2012 - 03:26 PM

You just need to do those activities with them. You don't necessary have to beat them, just take them there. You'll anyway need to win a game of darts / pool / bowling at least once in the game, if you go for 100% completion, but that can be done without doing them as an activity for a character - do them when not in a mission.

namor
  • namor

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 02 May 2012 - 08:32 PM

Yes you do. You have to beat all your friends (at least once) at all the sporting activities you do with them - Bowling, Darts, Pool. Also, for your friendship to count n the overall percentage, I think you have to ask your friends out for the activity, rather than waiting for them to call and ask you out for the %ge to be added to your stats.

I've completed the game, main missions, side missions, tasks etc. adhering to the 100% checklist and still find I'm only on 98.33%. Not sure why, but I'm going through Brucie, Little Jacob and Packie's activities again as I hadn't asked them on some, yet done them because they phoned and asked me out.

Jasper Petrol
  • Jasper Petrol

Xin Lỗi

• Members

Posted 03 May 2012 - 01:05 PM Edited by Jasper Petrol, 03 May 2012 - 09:50 PM.

Just to clarify that there are two separate parts to this, the Activities and Friends in the 100% Checklist

Activities - 5%

Beat a friend or the computer at each game.
Win a game of pool.
Win a game of darts.
Win a full game of bowling.
Beat the QUB3D high score.

Friends - 10%

Complete each of the available activities for each friend and unlock their special abilities - excluding Roman and Dwayne.
Achieve 70% ‘like stat’ for Brucie.
Achieve 60% ‘like stat’ for Jacob.
Achieve 75% ‘like stat’ for Packie.
Do all activities with Brucie.
Do all activities with Jacob.
Do all activities with Packie.

@namor - you are missing one of the "Friends - 10%" because there are six in the list (divided by ten = 1.66) icon14.gif

100% Checklist

namor
  • namor

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 03 May 2012 - 09:10 PM

@ Jasper

Started going through the friends missions the other night starting with Packie. Niko had been out drinking with him before, but that was when Packie called and wanted to go and get sh*t-canned. However, when Niko called him out for the Drinking activity, once he'd got home, the "Key to the City" 100% achievement appeared.

The friends activities only count in your score if Niko calls them to do the activity, and not them phoning you.

Jasper Petrol
  • Jasper Petrol

Xin Lỗi

• Members

Posted 03 May 2012 - 10:07 PM

I always print a copy of the 100% checklist and mark everything off as it gets done. I still end up missing one of the activities and have to do them all about 5 times to find the missing one!

I've never really considered whether an activity counts if you received the call. Something else that often gets missed is that you can do more than one activity per "date". This means that you can do the activity that you called them up for and then complete another three activities which saves a lot of time. [Just in case anyone missed the on screen message early in the game]

Well done on the 100%

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users