Photo

gta 4 friends

5 replies to this topic
marc80
  • marc80

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 May 2012 - 01:09 PM

hello i just got this game a couple of days ago, and i am looking for some friends to play this with. if you are a cheater i donot want to be friends with you. nothing personal i just HATE cheaters. i just want some new people to cruise the areas check out things show me some things that i might not know of. just a friendly game. i will be getting the ballad of gay tony add-on in a couple of days. then i would like to just mess around parachuting out of helicopters or just jumping off buildings. yes i would like to get into playing the game modes but want to learn the playing field most of all. so if you want to add me go for it. my GT is MARCK80 please send me a friend request. remember i dont want any CHEATERS sending me a request if i find out that you are a cheater then i will remove you. thank you. oh i will be on around 530-6pm est.

copsncrooksfan
  • copsncrooksfan

Rat

• Members

Posted 01 May 2012 - 02:13 PM

You should post your time GMT time. If your east coast USA or canada, your time is GMT -5. Also, what platform are you on?

marc80
  • marc80

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 May 2012 - 02:17 PM

i have an xbox.

copsncrooksfan
  • copsncrooksfan

Rat

• Members

Posted 01 May 2012 - 02:24 PM

Good luck finding peaceful games bro. There are a lot of topics here about the cheating and modding on the Xbox and pc platforms!

A J
  • A J

Use your Illusion

• Members
  • Wales
  • Best Event 2012 [Gang Wars]

Posted 01 May 2012 - 02:45 PM

Try joining an active Xbox gang based on the forum if you're looking for some decent players to play with fairly.

Patchey
  • Patchey

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 02 May 2012 - 05:02 AM

I play TBOGT, but if you feel like it, add Patch3y.
I'm sick of people online.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users