• This topic is locked This topic is locked
129 replies to this topic
GreatGig
  • GreatGig

Ron Swanson, A Swan Song.

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 03 May 2012 - 11:11 PM

In school I used to get the life kicked out of me pretty much every week. Not very much fun. Being beaten up hurts and I would be a total c*nt to do it to someone else after experiencing it myself. Somewhat hypocritical, too, I'd imagine.

The closest I've come to being in a fight was when some dude I hated (for a legitimate reason, mind) picked up my girlfriend at the time, swung her around and, as soon as he saw me walk back in the room, dropped her on the floor instantly, causing her to get hurt. I went insane and tried to get to him but luckily there were a few people in the way who stopped me.

Apart from that, I wish to do no harm to others as much as I wish they do no harm to me. I'm quite happy being pain-free and I'd like to keep it that way. If anyone has a problem, we can talk it out. If they don't want to talk, I'll just walk away and leave them be.

Domeux
  • Domeux

King of the Craic

• Members

Posted 03 May 2012 - 11:20 PM

Too any of youse who are familiar with Gaelic Football (GAA) you'll know there are a couple of scraps every match. Had three guys chasing me once...before others intervened, I landed a sweet suck punch on one of them. tounge.gif

I used to get into a lot of fights and win when I was younger, but nowadays I've only been in about two and lost sad.gif Once I tackled a guy in football a little over the top, he seemed okay about it, but as I walked away he walloped me in the face from behind. Was dazed like a f*cker. Then the next time I got jumped by a bai who's about 5'7" confused.gif He's a wee bull, but still I'm 6'1" and should/coulda/woulda had 'im angry.gif

Chunk
  • Chunk

Gangsta

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 03 May 2012 - 11:31 PM

I am way too weak to be fighting.

theomenofficial
  • theomenofficial

I'm back as a changed man.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 06 May 2012 - 05:59 PM

QUOTE (DannyBee @ Wednesday, May 2 2012, 21:37)
Never have never will I'm afraid. I'm a person who can take lots of sh*t and not retaliate, also I'm not a violent or angry person confused.gif

I'm exactly like this,although I am a bit violent sometimes.

Toğrul
  • Toğrul

Yeaah

• Members
  • Azerbaijan

Posted 06 May 2012 - 06:11 PM

Asskicking in a fight? This sounds childish.

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• Members
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [San Andreas]

Posted 06 May 2012 - 06:25 PM

the Ulitmate ass-kicker. You ever watch those Viet-Nam movies? there's always one guy who carries an AK47? He's the 'cleaner'.
When somebody pisses off the squad he shoots 'em in the back. No more problem and the guy goes home a Hero (body bagged or not). Safer than fragging.

Wrong Kind
  • Wrong Kind

Yardies Co-Leader

• Members
  • British-Antarctic-Territory
  • Most Knowledgeable [Sports] 2013

Posted 06 May 2012 - 07:10 PM

I have been in quite a few fights over the years and I'm proud to say that I have never really lost. A couple of years ago, I was playing football with about six mates and a group of 10 lads come over and try to steel the ball. They got it but one of my mates took him down and got it back. The group split up and we are sitting down on some benches, two guys shout at us so I got up and told them to f*ck off. They start on me so I punched one the guys and he fell in a bush and the other guy tries to punch me from behind but luckily he failed so I punched him a couple of times and they ran off.

orbitalraindrops
  • orbitalraindrops

Homie

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 06 May 2012 - 07:26 PM

i kick peoples ass simply by existing.

Domeux
  • Domeux

King of the Craic

• Members

Posted 06 May 2012 - 08:24 PM

QUOTE (orbitalraindrops @ Sunday, May 6 2012, 19:26)
i kick peoples ass simply by existing.

lol.gif

As cool as ice.

Whiskey
  • Whiskey

Homie

• The Connection

Posted 06 May 2012 - 09:10 PM

Been in a few, seeing as where I live is a rough enough area.

TargetTango
  • TargetTango

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 06 May 2012 - 10:18 PM

I'm glad I'm never been in a physical fight in my life.

BabeRuth
  • BabeRuth

Bronx Bombers Stadium

• Members

Posted 06 May 2012 - 11:46 PM

I'm not a fighter, i prefer to sort/talk things out; but if it comes down to it i will defend mah self.

TinTinn
  • TinTinn

Эquation

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 May 2012 - 06:51 AM

I started the 1992 L.A Riots.

John The Grudge
  • John The Grudge

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 08 May 2012 - 12:59 PM Edited by John The Grudge, 08 May 2012 - 01:25 PM.

Never kicked somebody's ass. I hate fighting (though I love watching mma).

Actually there was one time I was in the pub with my mate. We were both quite drunk and for whatever reason he was cursing me under his breath while talking with another guy. So I punched him in the head. He's not the violent type so he didn't punch me back. He's stronger than me though so he lifted me onto the bar and held me there while I thrashed and kicked him in the ribs. He was half heartedly choking me.

This is where it gets funny. We then exited the pub, shook hands and laughed it off. I decided to go home. Remember I was drunk. I then walked straight to his house, leaving him at the pub, barged in and demanded to know where he was so I could fight him. His mother told me to sit down. He came home, laughed his ass off and walked me home.

The slightest hint of confrontation makes me anxious to be honest. Was drinking Stella that night and never touched it since.

X3MAC
  • X3MAC

Scofield

• Members

Posted 08 May 2012 - 05:59 PM

It all started back in PK this kid stole my toy. I f*cked him up biggrin.gif

Outcast
  • Outcast

Scorps4Lyfe

• The Connection
  • Taiwan

Posted 08 May 2012 - 06:12 PM

Got into my fair share of fights when I was younger. My first real fight was New Years Eve 2008 in China. Got into a drunken brawl inside the club which ended with a trip to the hospital as a couple of my friends had to get stitches, I got away with only a black eye and that was from the bouncer as everyone was getting dragged out. The last time I got into a fight was 2010 somewhere around Mayfair in London, had my nose broken and lost a tooth in the back of my mouth. I would say that I got my ass kicked but I did get a few solid punches in before I went down.

Boss Greaser
  • Boss Greaser

Together We Rise!

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 May 2012 - 06:16 PM

So since I go to a alternative school(got expelled so I got sent there) and most kids were gone that day. There was 3 kids in the class. Me, A kid named David, and another named Josh. So were all having fun having some freetime since we done all the days work. Playing ball. Then David starts talking sh*t like. I like seeing you mad haha. Oooh I'm scared and sh*t. He keep's throwing the ball at my head. So I'm just sitting in my chair about to freak the f*ck out. Then he through it reaaaally hard at my nose. Me pissed..I get up grab the chair from underneath me and throw it directly at him. Then I decked him in the face. He replies with a scared look saying "Dude I was only kidding"!

pcguytech
  • pcguytech

• Members

Posted 18 May 2012 - 12:45 PM

Last time I kicked someone's ass it was by accident. I was merely doing warm-ups at a park (mining my own business) until someone ran by at the same exact time I went to excecute a round house.
I quickly apologized and bought the homeless guy a drink. tounge.gif

TheSiggi
  • TheSiggi

Surgeon

• Members

Posted 18 May 2012 - 03:10 PM

The last time I kicked someone's ass was at the end of March this year I think. Brawl at a club, well you know how it is.

Mr.Funny12
  • Mr.Funny12

Just keep swimming...

• Members

Posted 18 May 2012 - 03:22 PM

I got into a fight the other day. One of my friends took a sh*t on this big kids truck cause nobody likes the kid right. So the big kid gets his big friend and they grabbed him in the hallway and throw him into a wall. He jumps back and says "lets do this"(Keep in mind, I don't think he gives a f*ck he's one of thos pyscho fighters). So they have him surrounded, 3 to 1 so I ran up and pushed one from behind into the locker and attempted to help. My friend hit one of them in the face and was then grabbed and thrown on the ground. I attempted to hit the one kid but he was f*cking huge and didn't really get affected by it. Then a teacher ran up and split us up.

I wouldn't say we won obviously, but I don't think we lost either.

Ziggy455
  • Ziggy455

The vulgar, Irish, writer!

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom
  • Contribution Award [Expression]

Posted 18 May 2012 - 07:21 PM

I grew up in an inner city lower class area. I think the first time I was smacked up was in primary school, and throughout my life (including my stepfather) I was violently beaten. I just kind of began to defend myself eventually when the need arised, only in the last few years have I stopped being so defensive and violent. I prefer to be calm but if I am faced with fighting somebody, I do so controlled and without anger.

biggrin.gif

Miamivicecity
  • Miamivicecity

Camp Crystal Lake

• Australia
  • Best Member In An Official Group 2012

Posted 19 May 2012 - 03:18 AM

Funnily enough the last fight I was in was with my brother in 2003. He threw a can at me and well I gave him a black eye for his trouble lol.

I had a few minor fist fights in school and highschool, but nothing I would classify as a proper "fight".

Mostly I ended up in sh*t talking confrontations more than anything.

Finn 7 five 11
  • Finn 7 five 11

Well I'm sorry, Princess.

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 May 2012 - 06:16 AM

Alright, at first i ignored this topic as a stupid brag-fest, which it is but nevertheless after reading everyone's stories i have a couple of my own.

Just to be clear i don't go around starting fights, i avoid fights most of the time since it's not really worth getting injured...or killed.

Been in heaps of minor scuffles where a glancing punch might be thrown and a shove but nothing exciting aside from these.

I was 14 or 15, myself and a friend of mine went down to the shopping centre, back then it was cool to have chrome valve caps on your pushbike, i had those on, anyway locked my bike up and noticed two kids on scooters hanging around looking at my bike, my mate noticed as well and said (Paraphrasing) 'Those guys go to my school, little pieces of sh*t' and he mentioned how they call him names and stuff but are too scared to come near.

I took my valve caps off and walked towards the shopping centre with my friend and those two kids came closer again, i told them to 'stay away from my bike' and they scootered away, went inside and came back 5 minutes later and the were going towards my bike again, once more i said to 'f*ck Off' and they did, i said to my mate that if they come back i swear to god i am going to beat the sh*t out of them, so we went inside the centre again and waited just inside the door, checking outside, sure enough the idiots were at my bike again this time letting the air out of my tyres.

I sprinted out (30metres or so) and they saw me coming, they were scared, they scootered across the road and were heading between the building's, i caught up to one of them and pulled him off his scooter, the little punk tried to scratch me and slap me, i grabbed both his hands together in my left hand and swung with my right straight into his jaw, his eyes rolled back and he fell over, i turned to see his mate running over, he said something like 'You're a psycho', a glare shut him up.

Best part of that was a group of older guys bore witness to the whole thing and my mate too.
The kid didn't go to school for a few weeks and he didn't talk sh*t to my mate when he did, as it turns out i broke the kids jaw when i cracked him which was why he wasn't at school for close to a month.

After that don't try tell me fighting solves nothing, those little f*ckers wouldn't listen to my warnings, they didn't listen to teachers who tried to stop them being little dirt bags and calling everyone 'fa**ots' and messing with people, me hitting him in the face changed that.

------------------------------------------
Getting my ass kicked...a little.

Maybe a year later i was at the Bus Station and 3 guys around my age were hanging around, as i walked past one of them called me a fa**ot or something and i said (paraphrasing again) 'Yeah real cool mate, insulting strangers, get f*cked'.
Of course i got the classic 'Come Here and Say it'...Stupidly i did, he did nothing...until i turned around to walk away and he cracked me in the back of the head, it hurt like hell but i turned around and hit him in the throat, he choked and clutched his throat and i left, his friends did nothing strangely and i saw the same guy walking around couple weeks later with his hand all bandaged up.

---

Picking fights with the wrong people is a bad idea though, a guy i knew got punched in the side of the head and died when he started sh*t with the wrong guy.
Dangerous stuff.

FoxTint
  • FoxTint

Gun it, playa

• Members

Posted 20 May 2012 - 09:21 AM

QUOTE (finn4life @ Sunday, May 20 2012, 14:16)
Maybe a year later i was at the Bus Station and 3 guys around my age were hanging around, as i walked past one of them called me a fa**ot or something and i said (paraphrasing again) 'Yeah real cool mate, insulting strangers, get f*cked'.
Of course i got the classic 'Come Here and Say it'...Stupidly i did, he did nothing...until i turned around to walk away and he cracked me in the back of the head, it hurt like hell but i turned around and hit him in the throat, he choked and clutched his throat and i left, his friends did nothing strangely and i saw the same guy walking around couple weeks later with his hand all bandaged up.

---

Picking fights with the wrong people is a bad idea though, a guy i knew got punched in the side of the head and died when he started sh*t with the wrong guy.
Dangerous stuff.[/color]

Australian bus stations are not a great place to be at night and in the morning.

I was at a bus station in January, and I saw a group of guys, probably around 16 or 17 smoking (yep...smoking), and acting like gangstas. I was walking past minding my own business when one of them said "Hey, dumbf*ck" and I didn't think he was talking to me, but one of them clipped on the back of the head as I walked past. It was a hard hit and his knuckle connected really well with my head. I punched one of them (there were 3 of them) in the jaw pretty hard, and as I was doing so my iPhone fell on the floor.

Obviously one of them picked it up and they all ran like hell. One of the guys who works at the station witnessed it, and he said "don't worry, they'll be caught on the cameras here", and a week later I got my iPhone back.

I don't usually pick fights, and I hate getting in them too.

trip
  • trip

~

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 20 May 2012 - 01:41 PM

Never. Never threw a punch, never took a punch.

I've been in some pretty nutty stand offs though. I probably wouldn't be able to type today if a passerby didn't intervene when some big ass dude(who looked like he just got out of prison) wanted to kill me(over a misunderstanding), and I wasn't backing down.

Carbine23
  • Carbine23

Work Hard & Say It's Easy

• Members

Posted 20 May 2012 - 01:58 PM

Never been in a fight and hopefully never will. I don't know how to fight and i feel like i would easily lose because i wouldn't know what to do. I'm not that weak but i'm also not that strong. I want to join some club in my college that teaches fighting courses so i could learn some things.

The closest thing i ever experienced to a fight was when me and my friend lockerboxed after a lacrosse game in the locker room. He pretty much knocked me out after a minute after too many punches to the head lol

stu
  • stu

Ya filthy animal.

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom
  • Funniest Member 2013
    Funniest Member 2012

Posted 20 May 2012 - 02:04 PM

I had a moment like that trip, although I was more than willing to back down. Basically it was my friends 18th birthday and we were in a pub drinking, only 3 of us, when this group of men walk in I think there was about 5 of them. They were all in there mid 30's and seemed pretty rough, a couple of them were massive. After about 2 hours they start getting rowdy and one of them goes to the toilet which to get to you have to walk right by where we're sitting.

He's absolutely massive, about 6ft 2-3 and built like a brick sh*t house his arms were bigger than my legs, me and my 2 friends are scrawny as hell. He starts talking to me saying stuff like "you having a good time" and his breath absolutely stank of alcohol. Then he starts calling us pricks and c*nts, then he pokes my eye a couple of times and I was like "WTF DO I DO???" thinking I was going to at the very least end up in hosptial if this guy didn't go away soon. I mean this guy would have snapped me like a twig.

My friend whose 18th birthday it was said along the lines of "come on fella we don't want any trouble" then the guy muttered a couple of things and walked off to the bogs giving us the eye the whole time. We finished our drinks and got out of there pretty quickish.

Andyzoot
  • Andyzoot

Player Hater

• Hustle Bones
  • None

Posted 20 May 2012 - 02:25 PM

Fackin' hell mate. Fackin' pussies in this topic, yeah?

I remember, right, 'bout three years ago, yeah? This fackin' c*nt came right up to me outside the Hare and Hounds. Big horrible bastard. Probably just come out Her Majesty's, yeah? He says to me, he says, "What the f*ck are you looking at? You wanna start summat?!". I was like 'f*ck me, who does this f*cking c*nt think he is?! So I look him right in the eyes, yeah? I look right into his beady f*cking eyes and I says, "I'm looking at a f*cking ugly mug! Making me puke. I wanna smash that ugly mug's face in just so I don't have to look at it anymore." Y'know what? He was f*cking sh*ttin' it. I bet his nuts were hurtin' just thinking 'bout it. I see it in his eyes. He having second thoughts now, ain't he?! He's all apologising now. Saying he's sorry and all that crap. I was gonna let him go, I was having a fackin' good night up until that point with my mate Josh and his bird, Amy. Then I thought 'Hold on. Why am I letting this c*nt go? I've gotta set an example haven't I?' So I nutted him right in his f*cking fat head. He dropped mate. He f*cking dropped! Then I kicked him in his balls a few times. He ain't ever forgettin' that one! f*ckin' prick. So you pussies here, take a lesson, yeah? None of you lot know what a fight is like, do you?! Grow some balls, yeah?

AnotherDave
  • AnotherDave

Ctrl + Alt + Defecate

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 20 May 2012 - 02:45 PM Edited by something_else, 20 May 2012 - 02:55 PM.

@Pandazoot icon14.gif

The closest thing to a fight I've been in was when a group of lads jumped me and a couple of friends. I ended up pinned to the floor, so I introduced my knee to the bollocks of the bloke on top of me, got up and was promptly puched in the ear by one of his mates. This happened right outside my local pub so we got inside and they f*cked off. One of my mates had taken a few punches so making sure he was okay was a better idea than the two of us taking on five or six of them.

There have been a few times in the same pub where somebody kicks off and it has to be broken up. I'll usually step in when it happens as I'm good friends with the manager and most of the staff, but it hardly ever leads to fists being thrown.

Sanjeem
  • Sanjeem

• Members

Posted 20 May 2012 - 02:53 PM

Haven't been in any lately. I've actually in fact stopped a few by diving in the middle of them and just breaking it up. By doing so I have been punched in the head multiple times and elsewhere. My last real fight was like 3 years ago when I just got really pissed off with a friend and started choking him. Good times tho...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users