stu
  • stu

I'm finished.

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom
  • Funniest Member 2013
    Funniest Member 2012

Posted 02 May 2012 - 01:33 AM

QUOTE (ManDog @ Tuesday, May 1 2012, 14:43)
I fed him every morning, and the reason he fell from the height of a bunkbed is because he's in my kitchen on a table, but there's stairs leading to a higher platform, so you're in the height of the middle of the house, and to the right is a lil' fence, and a big drop to a concrete floor leading to a door what goes into my backyard. That's why he fell a height of a bunkbed.

It sounds like you live in an MC Escher painting. And fish make terrible pets, they're not even pets they're just decorations that move around. A rock makes a better pet than a fish, more interesting too.

trip
  • trip

~

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 02 May 2012 - 02:42 AM

I'm shock. I know I'm not the only one here with fish experience.

I've been keeping koi for like 12 years now. They are smarter and retain more than you'd think.

Meet one of my fish...Curtis.
user posted image

John The Grudge
  • John The Grudge

Soldier

• Members

Posted 02 May 2012 - 08:40 AM

QUOTE (Kirsty @ Tuesday, May 1 2012, 16:23)
I don't think you should have goldfish anymore, isn't their lifespan supposed to be 40 years? I had a goldfish that I moved into my grandmother's pond because I didn't want to look after it anymore, it's now 10.

I'd say try a hamster, but maybe that's not a good idea if you're already having sleeping problems!

I hate to be the one to break it to you but your goldfish died years ago. Your granny has just been replacing it whenever it dies.

nightwalker83
  • nightwalker83

Don't mind me

• Members

Posted 02 May 2012 - 09:11 AM

I remember this was proven on Mythbusters a while ago.

Xcommunicated
  • Xcommunicated

Bunch of slack-jawed faggots around here.

• United-States

Posted 02 May 2012 - 09:21 AM

QUOTE (OH NO @ Tuesday, May 1 2012, 10:00)
QUOTE (GTAvanja @ Tuesday, May 1 2012, 14:53)
QUOTE (OH NO @ Tuesday, May 1 2012, 05:28)
Also my old Goldfish (sadly died by falling out it's bowl..)

you killed him didnt you

Oh course he killed him.

He's talking about long term memory of the goldfish. Clearly his earlier conviction was that goldfish have short memory. My guess is, he did something in front of the fish that could incriminate him. Maybe he f*cked his cousin in front of the fish or something like that. Upon learning that his fish has a better memory than he previously thought, he decided to get rid of the potential witness. I mean, if a goldfish can have a good long term memory, maybe it can suddenly develop speech as well!

Well thats it my man.. by jove youve cracked it . ManDog, we found you Gill-ty of fish murdering and having sex with your cousin. What say you to these accusations.

Just when I was about to pollock this thread, you came along and saved it with your e-fish-ent play on words. Something tells me you aren't finnished yet either.

Rebel
  • Rebel

Woop Woop!

• Members
  • Olympics

Posted 02 May 2012 - 12:35 PM

We had a bunch of Koi fish for about 16 years or so, we had one that got caught by a bird while in the pond but he got dropped back in there once caught since the fish was flapping around so much. The fish had a scar along its side due to the attack. They are great fish - don't have to keep an eye on them too much, just make sure you have some kind of fish net or something if you have blackbirds or something that like to feast upon them. Unfortunately since we got a new puppy he had a tendency to fall into it, which wasn't good so it got filled in about a month ago. The 12 fish we had went to a next door neighbour since he had more than enough room for them along with his others.

I'd like to have a goldfish or some fish as a pet. I've never been aloud one while living with my mum since she has some irrational fear about fish in general.

Fleckz
  • Fleckz

~ Sierra Lieutenant ~

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 02 May 2012 - 04:16 PM

QUOTE (Voodoo @ Tuesday, May 1 2012, 13:33)
QUOTE (ManDog @ Monday, Apr 30 2012, 23:03)
I can't remember, i'm so tired. I woke up at 5:00am yesterday and now it's 5:00am the next morning. I ain't slept yet

Sounds like a Kevin response.

You need laid.

trip
  • trip

~

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 03 May 2012 - 12:06 AM

QUOTE (Rebel @ Wednesday, May 2 2012, 08:35)
I'd like to have a goldfish or some fish as a pet. I've never been aloud one while living with my mum since she has some irrational fear about fish in general.

First off; this will be the last time I post in this thread. I don't want to run the risk of my animal loving ways turning this into some sort of fish as pets topic.

Rebel, indoor tanks are great fun(more work) too. I did them for years before I had a house with a yard for koi. When the day comes where you can set up a tank you may want to take a look at South American or African Cichlids. They are a smart bunch of fish with obvious differences in looks and personalities.

I tried to hook up links to google image searches, but no worky.

OH NO
  • OH NO

Cyclop have 9 years

• The Precinct

Posted 03 May 2012 - 01:33 AM

QUOTE (Xcommunicated @ Wednesday, May 2 2012, 09:21)
QUOTE (OH NO @ Tuesday, May 1 2012, 10:00)
QUOTE (GTAvanja @ Tuesday, May 1 2012, 14:53)
QUOTE (OH NO @ Tuesday, May 1 2012, 05:28)
Also my old Goldfish (sadly died by falling out it's bowl..)

you killed him didnt you

Oh course he killed him.

He's talking about long term memory of the goldfish. Clearly his earlier conviction was that goldfish have short memory. My guess is, he did something in front of the fish that could incriminate him. Maybe he f*cked his cousin in front of the fish or something like that. Upon learning that his fish has a better memory than he previously thought, he decided to get rid of the potential witness. I mean, if a goldfish can have a good long term memory, maybe it can suddenly develop speech as well!

Well thats it my man.. by jove youve cracked it . ManDog, we found you Gill-ty of fish murdering and having sex with your cousin. What say you to these accusations.

Just when I was about to pollock this thread, you came along and saved it with your e-fish-ent play on words. Something tells me you aren't finnished yet either.

I dunno man I think people are fed up of herring about it by now.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users