Photo

Need help on editing gta_sa.exe

5 replies to this topic
MartyMcFryser
  • MartyMcFryser

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 April 2012 - 08:02 PM

Hey, I downloaded that RADIO MOD that contains a .exe file. You need to execute by the mod .exe to make the radio stations work. Like: when you open the SAORS.exe (mod .exe) it opens the gta_sa.exe too. But I wanted to play it on SA:MP, but the SA:MP automatic opens the gta_sa.exe, so the radio mod doesnt work. I want to know if theres a way to edit the SA:MP archives or edit the MOD .exe (Then rename it to gta_sa, and rename the original gta_sa to gta_sanandreas or whatever) to open both .exe's.
(PS: I can't minimize to open the radio mod after I join a server, because the game crashes)

G-Modifications
  • G-Modifications

G

• Members

Posted 30 April 2012 - 08:15 PM

Why would anyone make an exe mod? If it was a dll, you could just use LimitAdjuster.

G-Modifications

MartyMcFryser
  • MartyMcFryser

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 April 2012 - 11:31 PM

QUOTE (G-Modifications @ Monday, Apr 30 2012, 20:15)
Why would anyone make an exe mod? If it was a dll, you could just use LimitAdjuster.

G-Modifications

Well, theres no dll version of it, if theres a way to transform in dll but dunno... Well, in that MOD .exe should have a script to open "gta_sa.exe", so just need change to "gta_sandreas.exe" for example. But I can't find it on reshacker so if someone can tell me how I can try change that by another way...
Please help.

G-Modifications
  • G-Modifications

G

• Members

Posted 01 May 2012 - 07:35 AM

Where did you found that mod. Send me the link, please. Then I can see what it is.

G-Modifications

MartyMcFryser
  • MartyMcFryser

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 May 2012 - 03:01 PM

QUOTE (G-Modifications @ Tuesday, May 1 2012, 07:35)
Where did you found that mod. Send me the link, please. Then I can see what it is.

G-Modifications

Ok, here is: OWN RADIO MOD

G-Modifications
  • G-Modifications

G

• Members

Posted 02 May 2012 - 03:25 PM

I think you have to contact him and ask him if he can convert it to a dll.

G-Modifications

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users