Quantcast

» «
Photo

Prickle Pine Garage Glitch.

4 replies to this topic
A2 MFK
  • A2 MFK

All you had to do was follow the DAMN train CJ!

• Members

Posted 30 April 2012 - 11:21 AM

Basicly I find the Prickle Pine safe house to be my personal favorite due to its garage and nice interior, but recently I was filling out the export list and it requierd a Stafford, I found one in the Prickle Pine garage before I drove it over to San Fierro just incase I crashed it in the desert or something.

A few days later I returned to Prickle Pine and found that the Stafford was still in the garage, I removed it and when I opened the garage door again it was still there, I've tried everything, destorying it, parking another car in its place.

I'll admit a stafford is a nice car but it's not really one I want permanently in my garage. It's orange and its parked diagonally. Is anyone else getting this problem? With any car? With any garage?

OrionSR
  • OrionSR

Chain Game Development Team

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 April 2012 - 05:28 PM

Some trainers will locked the contents of a garage. Perhaps that is what is causing your glitch.

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• Members

Posted 30 April 2012 - 07:01 PM

maybe the Game you have is modded.
Where did you get your game?

A2 MFK
  • A2 MFK

All you had to do was follow the DAMN train CJ!

• Members

Posted 30 April 2012 - 07:08 PM

I have the Playstation 2 version and I do not use mods or cheats, the only thing I do, not intended by rock-star is collect bulletproof cars from missions such as the Savana and the Fortune, could that be it?

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• Members

Posted 30 April 2012 - 07:10 PM

Possibly, collecting usually involves 'cheating ' of a sort.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users