Photo

GTA SA downgrade?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic
skllpirates12457
  • skllpirates12457

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 30 April 2012 - 04:36 AM Edited by skllpirates12457, 30 April 2012 - 04:42 AM.

I downgraded my game to version 1.0 and every time i play the mini-games like basketball, dancing, pool, etc.. The game crashes. Also, every time i try to have hot coffee, the screen turns to a black screen and it freezes. I don't even have the hot coffee mod installed so i don't understand why it does that. But overall, the gameplay and the missions themselves are fine, except the mini-games and the hot coffee, those are the things i am having trouble with.

And i can't even play SA-MP neither because every time i try to join a server i just get an error message saying "Original disc cannot be found or authenticated" even though i already have the original disc inserted in. Perhaps it's asking me for the version 1.0 disc? Because i have a version 2.0 disc. So yeah.

By the way, No CD patches don't work, so don't tell me to use a No CD patch because last time i downloaded the No CD patch it f*cked up my game horribly.

Please help.

Prometheus
  • Prometheus

• None

Posted 30 April 2012 - 06:06 AM

I think lil weasel made it clear for you.

QUOTE (lil weasel)
It is against the Forum Rules to discuss Downgraders. Best we can do is refer you to GOOGLE or BING.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users