Photo

replace Niko with Johnny

4 replies to this topic
123iamking
  • 123iamking

Who am I?

• Members

Posted 30 April 2012 - 03:40 AM

I have TLaD and I export Johnny from that game, then I import them into GTA4, make Niko become Johnny, but the problem is the eyes, u know , I don't know where to find Johnny eyes . Niko's eyes don't fit with Johnny, Can anyone help me pz ? inlove.gif

shonen
  • shonen

Player Lover

• Members

Posted 30 April 2012 - 04:51 AM

Import also those three "player" files: player.wft, player.wtd, player.wbs, also the eyes aren't the problem, its the bones which is stored in the player.wft..

123iamking
  • 123iamking

Who am I?

• Members

Posted 01 May 2012 - 03:22 AM

of course I replace every stuff of Johnny in playerpeds.ifp , but the eyes are still the problem sad.gif , anyway , did u try replacing it yet ? monocle.gif

shonen
  • shonen

Player Lover

• Members

Posted 01 May 2012 - 03:34 PM

ah sorry i'm wrong it's like this. Import these from the original TLAD anim.img (TLAD/pc/anim) to original IV anim.img (pc/anim): facials@f_hi.wad, facials@f_lo.wad, facials@m_hi.wad, facials@m_lo.wad, visemes@f_hi.wad, visemes@f_lo.wad, visemes@m_hi.wad, visemes@m_lo.wad..

Hope it helps.. But don't forget to backup because if you want Niko back you need those files.. biggrin.gif Its the facial animations that causes the problem..

123iamking
  • 123iamking

Who am I?

• Members

Posted 08 May 2012 - 09:23 AM

QUOTE (shonen @ Tuesday, May 1 2012, 15:34)
ah sorry i'm wrong it's like this. Import these from the original TLAD anim.img (TLAD/pc/anim) to original IV anim.img (pc/anim): facials@f_hi.wad, facials@f_lo.wad, facials@m_hi.wad, facials@m_lo.wad, visemes@f_hi.wad, visemes@f_lo.wad, visemes@m_hi.wad, visemes@m_lo.wad..

Hope it helps.. But don't forget to backup because if you want Niko back you need those files.. biggrin.gif Its the facial animations that causes the problem..

thank you for your help smile.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users