Photo

Grand Theft Auto Reversed

39 replies to this topic
NikoGTA4
  • NikoGTA4

Ringolo

• Members

Posted 30 April 2012 - 11:15 AM

QUOTE (TinTinn @ Monday, Apr 30 2012, 02:33)
QUOTE (MIKON8ERISBACK @ Monday, Apr 30 2012, 01:33)
GTA San Andreas included a man that would sporadically steal Sweet's Greenwood and any other stationary/parked cars in the visible area. I can count a couple occasions when that same pedestrian would sneak into my garage when it was open and try to steal my car, only ending in me killing him.

I wonder if you left a helicopter there, would they steal it?

In Vice City you could do that. Leave a helicopter near the street and a guy would try to steal it. All he did was getting inside, getting out, getting inside, getting out... because they couldn't fly it.

CJ killed Ryder
  • CJ killed Ryder

Homie

• Members

Posted 30 April 2012 - 11:40 AM

Grand Theft Auto reversed?

Otua Tfeht Dnarg.

WhiteArcticFox
  • WhiteArcticFox

Driver

• Members

Posted 30 April 2012 - 07:37 PM

QUOTE (capei @ Monday, Apr 30 2012, 01:27)
QUOTE (HydraulicWaRiOr @ Sunday, Apr 29 2012, 20:18)
Sadly, this isn't Soviet Russia

[Supreme]

How the f*ck does this pertain to the topic?

To the post above, good points. I want too find in III, where some cars were locked and there was nothing I could do too get it. confused.gif

Thanks, though:)

God I hated that, waste like 500 bullets and the car only ends up destroyed, you could never knock a door of a car like those or even when the windshield was cracked he couldn't reach inside, pull the lock and open the door.

It frustrated me to no end when you desperately needed a car, especially when wanted, that you really needed a car, the cops are the only cars around because of one or another reason, you eventually find one only to find it's locked suicidal.gif

Gtaghost22
  • Gtaghost22

• Members

Posted 30 April 2012 - 07:43 PM

Would be cool to see some NPCs trying to steal our car once in awhile, but it should happen rarely as getting your favourite car stolen every 5 in-game days or something will frustrate the hell out of some people

Iroquois
  • Iroquois

Thug

• Members

Posted 30 April 2012 - 07:59 PM

QUOTE (capei @ Monday, Apr 30 2012, 01:16)
We all steal vehicles in GTA, whether they're occupied or not, so...

How would you like it if people NPC's could steal vehicles from us? Perhaps not frequently, but maybe every once in awhile. What sort of techniques could be used to help prevent your vehicles from getting stolen? Or would this be too much?

Share your thoughts, please. smile.gif

Umm... this feature was present in VC; It was a rare event; i vividly remember spawning one of those nascars with the cheats and after having parked it at a mission area, i noticed some guy sprinting towards it and driving off with it really fast and wrecklessly.

theomenofficial
  • theomenofficial

Muslim

• Members

Posted 01 May 2012 - 06:27 AM

[Supreme]

To the post above, good points. I want too find in III, where some cars were locked and there was nothing I could do too get it. confused.gif

It's a meme.People say in Soviet Russia and then they say something in reverse e.g. In Soviet Russia car steals you!

ClareXoBearrx3
  • ClareXoBearrx3

Unit 2865

• Members

Posted 01 May 2012 - 06:47 PM

QUOTE (theomenofficial @ Tuesday, May 1 2012, 01:27)

[Supreme]

It's a meme.People say in Soviet Russia and then they say something in reverse e.g. In Soviet Russia car steals you!

Ah, I see. All makes sense now. Thanks biggrin.gif

To MiamiViceCity, that would be quite interesting! I'd release my power with the M4 (if I had one) and kill everyone! Then I'd probably get into a huge gang war. devil.gif

I also hated the fact that some cars were locked in III and VC, especially when I wanted the car. cry.gif Hopefully if they implement the lock feature, we can smash the glass or something like in IV.

AlfredNTheFettuc
  • AlfredNTheFettuc

Village Idiot

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 01 May 2012 - 10:15 PM

It'd be cool to have a red-shirted guy attempt to jack you once in a while as a nod to GTA2.

Chukkles
  • Chukkles

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 02 May 2012 - 12:44 AM

QUOTE (HydraulicWaRiOr @ Monday, Apr 30 2012, 01:18)

[Supreme]

Peds jacked my cars in SA.
It's nothing new, and it should be in, as a rare occurance.

oblivionskate
  • oblivionskate

Ghettotech

• Members

Posted 02 May 2012 - 01:06 AM

reminds me of vice city. If you go to north point the guys wearing brown leather jackets will steal your car. I use to let them get in the passenger side and take of really fast then scare them. Then sometime If your fast enough you can get out the car, let the steal it and get in a soon as they do. If you do it right the ped will drive you around

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users