Photo

Chat Radio Progression

4 replies to this topic
ramin69
  • ramin69

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 April 2012 - 01:07 AM

I know in GTA SA at certain times during the main story missions the chat radio would progressively change, such as the OG LOC bit with Lazlow happening after you help him become famous. I have a few questions regarding this structure throughout the gta games.

Does GTA III, Vice City, Liberty and Vice City Stories also have newer segments added on throughout the radio stations later on?

I know that the Episodes from Liberty City DLC's from the 'Complete Edition' have different dialogues in their radio stations compared to the original, but do any of the dlc's or even the original pull of the 'newer segments' feature from GTA San Andreas?

Do I miss out on all the other 'chat segments' in GTA SA, or any of the other GTA games if applicable, if I progress through the missions fast enough or do they get repeated along with the newer material as well?

Any website links to help me with all this?

Thanks.

Dr-Mayhem111
  • Dr-Mayhem111

4th Generation Corsino Capo Crimini

• Members

Posted 30 April 2012 - 01:11 AM

I know that in GTA III Maria talks about Claude saying he doesn't say much but I am not sure about Vice City and the Stories.

Senex Iunior
  • Senex Iunior

Living in Vice Point since 2002

• Members

Posted 30 April 2012 - 01:12 AM

No other game in the III era features "progressive" talk radio; they're all on loops other than San Andreas.

If you've missed a segment, the entire WCTR script has been posted and you'll most likely be able to find the audio in its entirety on Youtube.

ramin69
  • ramin69

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 April 2012 - 01:13 AM

Yes I remember that Maria bit, but I've heard that bit before I even met Maria in III, so I am assuming it's not part of that progression structure.

ramin69
  • ramin69

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 October 2012 - 02:50 PM

in addition to this question, is there an audio file or possibly a script for all the radio segments regarding weazel news? thanks.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users