Photo

IV-SA: No HUD, no radio, no phone...

6 replies to this topic
Maxaxle
  • Maxaxle

Used Car Acquisition Technician

• Members

Posted 30 April 2012 - 12:10 AM

I can't bring up the HUD, use the radio, bring up the barebones two-option cell phone, or bring up the trainer or video editor. Yes, I can run GTA4 and EFLC without issue, and yes, I'm fairly certain I installed IV-SA correctly, however I'm not sure my copy of the installer is in perfect condition (the regular download came up corrupt twice, so I had to torrent it) and I think it might be missing a few files...Any suggestions?

Donlu
  • Donlu

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 May 2012 - 09:18 PM

QUOTE (Maxaxle @ Monday, Apr 30 2012, 00:10)
I can't bring up the HUD, use the radio, bring up the barebones two-option cell phone, or bring up the trainer or video editor. Yes, I can run GTA4 and EFLC without issue, and yes, I'm fairly certain I installed IV-SA correctly, however I'm not sure my copy of the installer is in perfect condition (the regular download came up corrupt twice, so I had to torrent it) and I think it might be missing a few files...Any suggestions?

I had the same problem, I had to update my Net.Framework.

Get it Here : Net.Framework Web Installer download.

Also, after updating I had only 10 fps while driving cars, if you have the same, remove movedoors.asi from your script folder.

Maxaxle
  • Maxaxle

• Members

Posted 02 May 2012 - 09:36 PM Edited by Maxaxle, 03 May 2012 - 12:17 AM.

QUOTE (Donlu @ Wednesday, May 2 2012, 13:18)

Also, after updating I had only 10 fps while driving cars, if you have the same, remove movedoors.asi from your script folder.

Weird...I thought I already updated awhile back...Thanks, though, hopefully that will work.
EDIT: Nope, still the same problems, plus the playermodel turned invisible after I was killed and respawned on a curb.

Donlu
  • Donlu

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 May 2012 - 12:42 PM

QUOTE (Maxaxle @ Wednesday, May 2 2012, 21:36)

Weird...I thought I already updated awhile back...Thanks, though, hopefully that will work.
EDIT: Nope, still the same problems, plus the playermodel turned invisible after I was killed and respawned on a curb.

which version of GTA IV do you use?

Maxaxle
  • Maxaxle

• Members

Posted 04 May 2012 - 06:04 AM

QUOTE (Donlu @ Thursday, May 3 2012, 04:42)

1.0.0.7 (Steam version). Like I said earlier, with previous builds, I haven't had this issue.

Donlu
  • Donlu

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 May 2012 - 11:04 AM

QUOTE (Maxaxle @ Friday, May 4 2012, 06:04)

1.0.0.7 (Steam version). Like I said earlier, with previous builds, I haven't had this issue.

Oh sorry mate didn't get that. Try heading over to the main thread, i guess there are more people who know about such problems.

IVSA≥ Main thread.

Maxaxle
  • Maxaxle

• Members

Posted 05 May 2012 - 12:27 AM Edited by Maxaxle, 08 May 2012 - 05:33 AM.

QUOTE (Donlu @ Friday, May 4 2012, 03:04)
QUOTE (Maxaxle @ Friday, May 4 2012, 06:04)

Oh sorry mate didn't get that. Try heading over to the main thread, i guess there are more people who know about such problems.

IVSA≥ Main thread.

Already tried that twice, nobody seems to notice my posts.

EDIT: Bump!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users