[REL/SA] Walther P38 Pistol

2 replies to this topic
Krazy_Eddie
  • Krazy_Eddie

Guth3D Owner

• Members

Posted 29 April 2012 - 06:49 PM

Hey Guys

I am proud to show you my first of hopefully many complete scratch builds of mine for GTAGarage, the Walther P38

I chose this gun because i thought it looked good and a main character in one of my favourite films uses it

I think the final product came out nice, didn't take too long to make, not too many polys (5700), consistent and with tidy lines

here's a picture (more can be found at GTAG link

user posted image

I still have a few bits to fix, like a few bits of uv mapping but i will do that over the coming week wink.gif

for now i hope you enjoy what I have done

Los Santos Pedestrian
  • Los Santos Pedestrian

Then as it was, but again it will be

• Members

Posted 29 April 2012 - 07:17 PM

Good work. I'd download it, but my computer (with 1 GB of ram) wouldn't handle it too well.

I also find if funny how GTA Garage won't accept a simple vehicle mod until 5 months after it's uploaded, but a weapon used by the Nazis will be accepted in a snap.

aStiffSausage
  • aStiffSausage

Formerly Oksu

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 29 April 2012 - 07:23 PM

QUOTE (Los Santos Pedestrian @ Sunday, Apr 29 2012, 22:17)
I also find if funny how GTA Garage won't accept a simple vehicle mod until 5 months after it's uploaded, but a weapon used by the Nazis will be accepted in a snap.

It all depends from the activity of moderators. wink.gif

And for your first weapon, it looks really nice! I bet you've modelled something else earlier, as beginner can't get such quality. smile.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users