Doctor Who cleo Mod: I Need Help.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic
Kazini
  • Kazini

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 April 2012 - 03:40 PM

Hello, i need some help with a mod im am creating. collaborators needed with a little Spanish know if is possible. Because im uruguayan and i speak spanish, i leave the description of the mod in spanish.

El mod trata de la famosa serie de Doctor Who. Estamos en proceso de mapear el interior de la nave TARDIS y estamos diseņando un sistema para que al subir a un vehiculo que remplazaremos por un modelo de la TARDIS y al apretar la tecla G, el jugador se teletransporte al interior de la TARDIS. Esta sera la beta, mas adelante nos centraremos en crear personajes y crear misiones. Tal vez incluso logremos hacer una especie de "viaje en el tiempo".

Obiamente, no puedo solo y el mod esta en sus inicios; asi que vengo a pedir ayuda aqui.

Needed:

-Mapper
-Cleo Programmer
-Modeler in 3D Max or GoogleSketchUp
-Creative Ideas rolleyes.gif

Ashwin the new boy
  • Ashwin the new boy

Back again...

• Members
  • India

Posted 29 April 2012 - 05:13 PM

Because im uruguayan and i speak spanish

i don't care what you speak, but try write in English

Bad.boy!
  • Bad.boy!

SA modder

• Members

Posted 29 April 2012 - 05:22 PM

@Ashwin the new boy
Someone who speaks English should be able to translate enough to know what he is talking about. And then there is google translate.

@Kazini
Don't expect people to participate on a mod if you don't show any pics of your work. People won't do all the work for you.

Kazini
  • Kazini

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 April 2012 - 06:29 PM

QUOTE (Bad.boy!)
@Kazini
Don't expect people to participate on a mod if you don't show any pics of your work. People won't do all the work for you.

i get all the files in my pc... i share it when someone helps in the mod because the project is in the beginning and we work in group.

Alex5526
  • Alex5526

Call me Alexander

• Members
  • Venezuela

Posted 15 June 2012 - 01:40 AM Edited by Alex5526, 15 June 2012 - 01:51 AM.

Hey man, you need to post in english, forum rules. I will translate it for you icon14.gif

Bad.Boy is right. Show us some pics and stuff and people will be more interested in help you. I'm a Cleo Programmer, but I want to see some media before offer you my help.

This...

El mod trata de la famosa serie de Doctor Who. Estamos en proceso de mapear el interior de la nave TARDIS y estamos diseņando un sistema para que al subir a un vehiculo que remplazaremos por un modelo de la TARDIS y al apretar la tecla G, el jugador se teletransporte al interior de la TARDIS. Esta sera la beta, mas adelante nos centraremos en crear personajes y crear misiones. Tal vez incluso logremos hacer una especie de "viaje en el tiempo".

Obiamente, no puedo solo y el mod esta en sus inicios; asi que vengo a pedir ayuda aqui.

Means this:

The mod is about the famous TV show, "Dr Who". We're in the process of mapping the interior of the TARDIS ship and we're designing a sistem to para que al subir a un vehiculo that we're replacing with the model of the TARDIS and when you press "G", teleport the player to the interior of the TARDIS. This will be the beta, forward we will focus in create characters and missions. Maybe we even get to make a sort of "time travel".

Obviously, I can't do it myself and the mod is just in the begining, so I came here to ask for your help.

@Ashwin the new boy
Dude, no offense, but you look the "Hulk" kind of people... but without the muscle and all the green thing. biggrin.gif

Adler
  • Adler

Hello, Smith. ( ´-`)ノ

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 15 June 2012 - 03:20 AM

Don't ask for help on a mod unless you have actually completed something.

And try to post in English in the future so that we may understand you. If you wish to target a Spanish-speaking audience then go to a Spanish-speaking GTA forum.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users