How to accelerate a veichcle?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic
Zivojinovic
  • Zivojinovic

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 April 2012 - 08:10 AM

Im on the End of the line mission chasing Tenpenny part, and have problem accelerating CJ's car. Regardless of how hard i press down the "up" button (im playing on pc with keyboard), the distance between CJ's car and tenpenny isnt closing down at all. the mission always ends up with either sweet falling to the ground or CJ losing tenpenny, simply because i cant make the car faster!!! angry.gif

Here is a vid clip on youtube showing how this guy did his last mission. CJs car went so fast that at 1:28 and 2:11 it ran into the firetruck. whhereas mine is like a piece of rock, so slow........never able to catch sweet.

here is the clip

i also uploaded my veichcle controls button keys. pls have a look and tell me which key should i press to make CJs car go faster.

my veichcle control setup user posted image

miromiro
  • miromiro

Time Killa™

• Zaibatsu
  • None
  • GTANet Contribution Award [Newbie Guide]
    Most Improved 2010

Posted 29 April 2012 - 08:24 AM

Well, there's no way to accelerate faster than you do. The video doesn't work for me. The secret in chasing Tempenny and not losing him is to control the car well and to not crash too much. Here's a video that should help you.

Zivojinovic
  • Zivojinovic

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 April 2012 - 01:26 PM

i have figured out how to accelerate the vechicle.............but thanks anyway tounge.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users