Quantcast

» «
Photo

The Voice or BGT or TXF?

1 reply to this topic

Poll: Which show is better? (8 member(s) have cast votes)

Which show is better?

1. The Voice UK (1 votes [16.67%])

Percentage of vote: 16.67%

2. Britians Got Talent (4 votes [66.67%])

Percentage of vote: 66.67%

3. The X Factor (1 votes [16.67%])

Percentage of vote: 16.67%

Vote Guests cannot vote
BRITLAND
  • BRITLAND

Trick

• Members

Posted 28 April 2012 - 09:58 PM

The Voice is 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 better than TXF & BGT why?
The Voice
-60% good acts
-0% bad acts
-35% coaches
-5% Reggie & Holly

The X Factor
-5% good acts
-15% bad acts
-50% judges
-25% Dermot

BGT
-5% good acts
-15% bad acts
-40% judges
-40% Ant & Dec

The Voice does it right i watch to see talent not see Dermot annoying voice or Ant & Dec try to get attention 90% of the entire show not forgetting the judges bio every week of the show for the 1st 10 mins

KilnerLUFC
  • KilnerLUFC

M.O.T

• Members

Posted 28 April 2012 - 11:26 PM

You're statistical breakdown is what makes that one of the worst topic openers ever.

Yes, The Voice has a great idea in the sense that judges couldn't see the acts before they pressed the button and turned around on them, but maybe you need to read about all the behind-the-scenes of the show, such as how each act was picked out beforehand anyway. I'm also not a big fan of this whole one act Vs another act thing that they're currently showing now. It's all down to whose voice is the loudest in most cases, and half of the time you know who the judge will pick beforehand...although that doesn't seem to matter anyway since a few of the acts who have been 'booted out' have been approached by the judges after the show and given another chance off of the show. I'm not slating the show at all, and think it's good to have another talent show on the air, but it all boils down to the same thing as all the other talent shows.

BGT is brilliant for the fact that it offers acts of all variety, and has often seen people get plenty of work after the show has finished...something that rarely happens when acts win a talent show these days. Little Mix, anyone? I have to admit that this season has not impressed me as much as the previous seasons though, and not surprised to see The Voice win the ratings.

TXF is something I watch, but once the show finishes, that's it for me. It's aimed more at the young teens who buy all this pop crap that pollutes the radio.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users