When posting a problem, be sure to include the following information:
- Operating system (Windows users: be sure to mention if you have Vista/XP/7/8, and which Service Pack you have)
- Video/Graphics card type + graphics memory
- RAM (random access memory)
- If you have installed mods, search or post a topic in this forum
This will help us to identify the problem.
Please post modding questions in the modding forums!
Posted 28 April 2012 - 09:47 AM
Can i somehow run GTA SA without audio drivers (audio card)? My pc is 8 years old,so i can't install sound drivers,or my pc will crash and will be unbootable.In before gta worked perfectly.Is there a fix? A DLL file that controls the audio whether it is disabled or enabled..? I need to make it run...
Specs:2Ghz AMD Athlon 3200+
1GB ram,512 mb
Win xp sp3
Posted 28 April 2012 - 09:49 AM
|QUOTE (Readme file given in the DVD)|
|Q: I don't have a soundcard in my PC (or I don't have the drivers for my soundcard installed) - Can I run GRAND THEFT AUTO: San Andreas on my PC?|
A: GRAND THEFT AUTO: San Andreas requires a soundcard to be present, and will refuse to run without one.
Posted 28 April 2012 - 10:04 AM
Pirated/warez/torrent games are notable for not having sound, which usually means the game wouldn't play for long before it crashes. There is NO FIX.
Minimum System Requirements
• 1GHz Intel Pentium III or AMD Athlon Processor
• 256MB of RAM
• 8x DVD-ROM Drive
• 3.6 GB of free Hard Disk space for a minimal install
• 64MB Video Card with DirectX 9 compatible drivers ("GeForce3" or better)
• DirectX 9 compatible Stereo Sound Card
• Keyboard & Mouse
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users