• This topic is locked This topic is locked
9 replies to this topic
divya2006ag
  • divya2006ag

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 April 2012 - 08:49 AM

I have few problems:
1. OK i was doing cesar's mission "High Stakes, Lowrider" on PS2. Before starting the race I entered 'Cars fly' cheat, it went all fine, all my rivals' cars flew away and I was on No. 1 position but after clearing 2 or 3 check points my game hanged though the music/radio/audio kept playing but my videos stopped and then I had to restart my PS2 sad.gif . Can anyone please tell me that what can be the problem??? Before starting the mission I had weapon package #1 cheat, infinite health cheat and never wanted cheat, can these be causing the problem???

2. When I try to deactivate Weapon Package # 1 it doesn't get deactivated instead it again shows activated.

3. Once I just used Infinite health and never wanted cheat but before saving the game I deactivated them but when I save the game it says " You have one or more cheat activated and it may harm the game". How can this be possible when I have deactivated all the cheats???

Please help me because I don't want to start a new game and moreover if I do I wont be able to go too far in this game w/o using atleast infine health and never wanted cheat cry.gif tounge.gif

hall90
  • hall90

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 28 April 2012 - 09:20 AM

If you use button cheats for the game activate or deactivate cheats it will always say You have one or more cheat activated and it may harm the game.

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• Members
  • None
  • Contribution Award [San Andreas]

Posted 28 April 2012 - 09:58 AM

Cheats may affect game play completion, especially riot type cheats. You can't finish the game 100% if you cheated.
Get the Body Armour from under bridge behind Sweet's House instead of life/health cheat.
EXplore the map to find all kinds of FREE weapons and body armour. Look in backyards, on roofs, inside buildings, in alleys, behind walls/hedges, et cetera.
The ONLY cheat I do recommend is the JUMPJET for the Hydra and that is only to learn how to fly it. DON'T SAVE after learning to handle it.
Once you use a cheat the game will set the 'CHEATED' flag so you can't remove it to let you know you did a Naughty and your friends too.

divya2006ag
  • divya2006ag

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 April 2012 - 10:57 AM

So does that mean that I will have to start all over again............ (nooooooo......... ) nervous.gif cryani.gif

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 April 2012 - 11:07 AM

To finish the Story Line not necessarily. As long as you don't use Riot/crowd type cheats.

You wo't know until you do hit the no further mission, whatever it might be.

Start Over and play the game right!...

Vanzant
  • Vanzant

EZ5

• United-States

Posted 28 April 2012 - 11:10 AM

You can cheat your way to 100% regardless of what you read here. All San Andreas cheats are safe to use and save your game with except for the PEDS RIOT cheat. So feel free to continue using your infinite health cheat. I don't think you need to have "never wanted" on all the time, i'd skip out on using that.

Now let's tackle your problem, I suggest cleaning your disc real good and trying that mission without using any cheats. I can also tell you from exp. that trying to use the flying cars cheat to beat races isn't the easiest way to go about winning because you can easily screw up in the race yourself.

hall90
  • hall90

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 28 April 2012 - 11:12 AM

Yes you have to start a new game to avoid cheated flag.

divya2006ag
  • divya2006ag

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 April 2012 - 06:29 AM

Hmmmm........thanx ppl for ur help but still need help with one problem i.e. the weapon package cheat nt being deacivated...... !!!

divya2006ag
  • divya2006ag

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 April 2012 - 06:37 AM

QUOTE (Vanzant @ Saturday, Apr 28 2012, 11:10)
You can cheat your way to 100% regardless of what you read here. All San Andreas cheats are safe to use and save your game with except for the PEDS RIOT cheat. So feel free to continue using your infinite health cheat. I don't think you need to have "never wanted" on all the time, i'd skip out on using that.

Thanx a lot, I am relieved

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 April 2012 - 06:40 AM

Some cheats can't be turned off.
Weapons cheats for instance are to increase the ammo count, so they can't be turned off.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users