Photo

The Holland Play

7 replies to this topic
Mint5mint5
  • Mint5mint5

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 April 2012 - 06:34 AM

I have started GTA IV again for the sake of it as I have finished all of the other episodes, but I have seemed to have skipped 'The Holland Play' mission. I am currently on 'Actions Speak Louder than Words', which is in a completely different chapter of GTA. ( www.gta4.net/missions/ ) Will I still get to do this mission at some point, because I would really like to do it, as I have only done one of the outcomes in the mission.

seagull1971
  • seagull1971

Loose Cannon

• Members

Posted 27 April 2012 - 09:03 AM

Firstly don't worry you will get to do this mission it kind of comes in two parts. The first part activates the mission when you drive/walk into the yellow marker outside Playboys apartment, then nothing seems to happen after that. You will now need to make sure you answer a call from Dwayne and I think maybe Playboy again ?. After this you will be prompted to make a decision on who to kill an X and D will appear on your radar, so you then drive to whichever you feel most benefits your bullets.

You say your Action Speaks Louder than Words, which if I remember right is chapter 3, so you should be expecting a call soon. You could even try ringing both of them yourself to see if it triggers the mission.

Oh and have you received a call from Mallorie yet to trigger Hostile Negotiations, which again I only think is immediately after Holland Play Cutscene.

Good luck, but i'm sure there are more experienced posters out there who could better inform you..

seagull1971
  • seagull1971

Loose Cannon

• Members

Posted 15 May 2012 - 06:39 PM

QUOTE (seagull1971 @ Friday, Apr 27 2012, 09:03)
Firstly don't worry you will get to do this mission it kind of comes in two parts. The first part activates the mission when you drive/walk into the yellow marker outside Playboys apartment, then nothing seems to happen after that. You will now need to make sure you answer a call from Dwayne and I think maybe Playboy again ?. After this you will be prompted to make a decision on who to kill an X and D will appear on your radar, so you then drive to whichever you feel most benefits your bullets.

You say your Action Speaks Louder than Words, which if I remember right is chapter 3, so you should be expecting a call soon. You could even try ringing both of them yourself to see if it triggers the mission.

Oh and have you received a call from Mallorie yet to trigger Hostile Negotiations, which again I only think is immediately after Holland Play Cutscene.

Good luck, but i'm sure there are more experienced posters out there who could better inform you..

Your welcome, don't mention it. suicidal.gif

Prometheus
  • Prometheus

• None

Posted 15 May 2012 - 06:42 PM

Don't expect thanks and appreciation for each answer you provide, be patient and keep contributing.. icon14.gif

seagull1971
  • seagull1971

Loose Cannon

• Members

Posted 16 May 2012 - 06:39 AM

QUOTE (PrometheusX @ Tuesday, May 15 2012, 18:42)
Don't expect thanks and appreciation for each answer you provide, be patient and keep contributing.. icon14.gif

'WOW' Chill out fella, just a bit of light hearted humour. Sorry if I offended you.

Prometheus
  • Prometheus

• None

Posted 16 May 2012 - 06:55 AM

QUOTE (seagull1971 @ Wednesday, May 16 2012, 06:39)

'WOW' Chill out fella, just a bit of light hearted humour. Sorry if I offended you.

I'm not offended, but I thought you were serious. It was just an advice.

seagull1971
  • seagull1971

Loose Cannon

• Members

Posted 16 May 2012 - 07:13 AM

QUOTE (PrometheusX @ Wednesday, May 16 2012, 06:55)
QUOTE (seagull1971 @ Wednesday, May 16 2012, 06:39)

I'm not offended, but I thought you were serious. It was just an advice.

No worries icon14.gif

JustRob
  • JustRob

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 16 May 2012 - 07:13 AM

You should kill Playboy X, because you will get his penthouse

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users