Quantcast

» «
Photo

I'm having problem with the mission Freefall.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic
Blaze The Movie Fan
  • Blaze The Movie Fan

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 April 2012 - 06:37 PM Edited by Blaze The Movie Fan, 26 April 2012 - 06:39 PM.

Yes, I did notice someone else made a thread about this, but since that thread is closed and I don't want to use someone else's save stage to bypass the mission, I decided to make this thread.

EDIT: Nevermind, I noticed on the FAQs that I'm not allowed to use someone else's topic anyway.

No matter what I do I can't get into the plane that's in the air. It's hard to tell how high up I'm supposed to be. I'm often too high up in the air and too low near the water.

That's not the only problem. The other problem is when I do manage to be on the right height the plane flies to the airport so fast that I can't catch up with it.

My best bet would go near the plane and then turn back before the plane arrives, but like I said it's hard to tell how high up I'm supposed to be. Can someone help me?

miromiro
  • miromiro

Time Killa™

• Zaibatsu
  • None

Posted 26 April 2012 - 06:44 PM

The best way is to align the plane to the target on the radar and simply keep on accelerating. You'll find yourself in a few minutes quite high above the target, but do some turn in air and get it from behind. Like a "Loop the Loop" and come fast from behind while decreasing heigh and get it. The commaands by default are: to lean forward Numpad 9, to lean backwards Numpad 6, turning can be done using right and left arrows while using Numpad 6 or 9.

On the other hand, go to the Flying School, take the Rustler and start practicing. It'll help you a lot.

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 April 2012 - 06:59 PM Edited by lil weasel, 28 April 2012 - 11:44 AM.

the simplist way. The Target Blip will be an arrow pointing up (Your're below the target), a square when you are level, and an arrow pointing down (You're above the target). Watch the blip.
The Elevation gauge on the left will indicate Altitude. You have to go up fully once and up a 1/5 th on the the second.

In line with the blip whan flying toward the Target on the radar.
As you near the blip will move toward the left.
Use the Throttle at all times at max speed.
When you can actually see the plane you should be a little above.
Begin turning when you see the plane (corona).
Dive into the corona from a little behind (following) for that little bit of extra speed.
Unless you're lucky it can take many tries to get it right.
At the end DON'T FORGET TO PUT THE LANDING GEAR DOWN. That's the killer mistake.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users