Please help! I need to get money for xbox, please

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic
GtaGraham
  • GtaGraham

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 April 2012 - 04:04 PM

Hi everyone, i know this is in the wrong place, and im very sorry for that i just dont know where else to turn to, except for people with gaming knoledge like you.
I waited about a month for my birthday, in absolute excitement because i thought i would get enough money to afford the cheapest xbox, i was very dissapointed when i ended up with just 50 dollars, but i kept my head up reminding myself that birthdays are about the thought not the cash, the only reason i want 1 is to buy gta4, i wouldnt use it for anything else, i just really want gta4, and have for years, literally. So now im trying my best to get enough money, but i live in a poor city, and am not old enough for a job, i would willingly get a job but cant, can somebody please spare some time and think of some ideas to make 140 dollars (thats how much i need) i would apreciate it alot,
Thank you so much in advance

DlZZEE
  • DlZZEE

PC peasant

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 April 2012 - 04:07 PM

QUOTE (GtaGraham @ Thursday, Apr 26 2012, 16:04)
Hi everyone, i know this is in the wrong place, and im very sorry for that i just dont know where else to turn to, except for people with gaming knoledge like you.
I waited about a month for my birthday, in absolute excitement because i thought i would get enough money to afford the cheapest xbox, i was very dissapointed when i ended up with just 50 dollars, but i kept my head up reminding myself that birthdays are about the thought not the cash, the only reason i want 1 is to buy gta4, i wouldnt use it for anything else, i just really want gta4, and have for years, literally. So now im trying my best to get enough money, but i live in a poor city, and am not old enough for a job, i would willingly get a job but cant, can somebody please spare some time and think of some ideas to make 140 dollars (thats how much i need) i would apreciate it alot,
Thank you so much in advance

If you got good PC you could buy a PC version, it's cheapier.

Girish
  • Girish

• India
  • Best Moderator 2011

Posted 26 April 2012 - 04:27 PM

Have a question?

Ask in there.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users