» «
Photo

Video editor mod?

2 replies to this topic
Vintage88
  • Vintage88

Lost MC | VP

• Members

Posted 26 April 2012 - 03:08 PM Edited by Vintage88, 26 April 2012 - 03:11 PM.

1) Is there a mod out there that fixes the faulty logic with the video editor? I'm trying to record a full 15-16 minutes of in-game footage but have found you need to press the F2 button every 30 seconds to do so. Now I could set a macro to do this, however since I use an Xbox controller, the game disables keyboard inputs when attempting to read inputs from the controller. I basically need something that changes the video editor so it records when you hit a button and stops recording when you hit the button again.

2) I noticed that visual mods such an ENB or new textures apply when using the video editor. Does it apply these visual mods when you record the footage, or when you're editing it? What I mean is if I recorded (captured with F2) the in-game footage using a vanilla version of the game (no mods), then turned on the ENB, etc before I used the video editor, would the visual mods now apply?

What the hell were Rockstar thinking with this ridiculous 30 second idea anyways? Such delusional morons, fark.

NaidRaida
  • NaidRaida

Inactive user

• Members

Posted 26 April 2012 - 08:46 PM

QUOTE (Vintage88 @ Thursday, Apr 26 2012, 17:08)
1) Is there a mod out there that fixes the faulty logic with the video editor? I'm trying to record a full 15-16 minutes of in-game footage but have found you need to press the F2 button every 30 seconds to do so. Now I could set a macro to do this, however since I use an Xbox controller, the game disables keyboard inputs when attempting to read inputs from the controller. I basically need something that changes the video editor so it records when you hit a button and stops recording when you hit the button again.

No. Such mod doesn't exist afaik. To record longer clips you have to put several small clips together or you will have to use external record programs (which probably decrease performance).

2) I noticed that visual mods such an ENB or new textures apply when using the video editor. Does it apply these visual mods when you record the footage, or when you're editing it? What I mean is if I recorded (captured with F2) the in-game footage using a vanilla version of the game (no mods), then turned on the ENB, etc before I used the video editor, would the visual mods now apply?

I think the videor editor records exactly that what you can see while playing. If you switch ENB On/Off, this will be recorded as well. So you can record with ENB On/Off in one clip.

What the hell were Rockstar thinking with this ridiculous 30 second idea anyways? Such delusional morons, fark.

Since this game was a bad port from the very first point, a longer record time could f*ck up the performance even more of the game.

Starship Ghost
  • Starship Ghost

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 08 June 2013 - 02:47 AM

Was wondering this too. There should at least be a mod to allow you to select additional music like custom music or whatever you want. Surprised nobody did this, if it's possible.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users