» «
Photo

Grand Theft Auto: The Black Cat

12 replies to this topic
Dr-Mayhem111
  • Dr-Mayhem111

4th Generation Corsino Capo Crimini

• Members

Posted 25 April 2012 - 10:54 PM Edited by Dr-Mayhem111, 25 April 2012 - 11:35 PM.

Work in progress

user posted image

Credits
Narcis_speed6

What is the Black Cat?
The Black Cat is my own DLC I have been planning for months and now it is time to share it with everybody.The game is based on the criminal underworld from a cop point of view. This game begins with James Murdoch who is the main character also the most ruthless cop in Liberty City, doing what he does and that's being a good straight cop. The time occurs after the death of George Naven, for those who don't know who George Naven is, just read the other Black Cat story in the Writers' Discussion. Hope you guys enjoy.

Theme song

Topic Contents
1. Overview
2. Characters
3. Missions/Random Encounters/Multiplayer
4. Weapons
5. Vehicles
6. Clothes/Cell Phone
7. Minigames/Side Missions
8. Radio Content/Achievements

Dr-Mayhem111
  • Dr-Mayhem111

• Members

Posted 25 April 2012 - 10:56 PM Edited by Dr-Mayhem111, 02 May 2012 - 10:43 PM.

user posted image

After crime has infested the streets of Liberty City for decades, it's time for some cleaning up. James Edward Murdoch, a ruthless cop with only one objective and it's to bring proper justice to Liberty City.... but he can't do it alone. After he gets assigned to a case that causes his partners death, it can only end up being bloody. He gets partnered up with another partner, Anthony "Tony" Crandell. The two are on a big case that could end all crime in the city.... but will they survive?

user posted image

Major characters:

NameAgeDescription
James "Jimmy" Murdoch32James has been an honest Liberty City police officer for 12 years in Algonquin. He is the main character who's police career is at stake because of a huge conflict that occurs during an investigation of a robbery. He has a long history of violence and a very short temper, he could snap and get violent at anytime, that is why most criminals fear him.
Anthony "Tony" Crandell28Tony is a quiet and reasonable Hove Beach police officer. He gets promoted to detective and transferred to the big boys, East Holland PD and gets partnerd up with James Murdoch. Ever since they have partnered up, Tony's actions become violent but it's for a good cause.TC
Robert "Mr. Kingpin" Mason39The main antagonist of the story who is head of a criminal organization known as "The Kingpin". He runs everything criminal related such as illegal gun shops, gangs, and basically everything. He runs all gangs in the city, he is responsible for all crime that happens and he is rich of dirty blood money. Him and James have a history together and it is not good.RM
Nicholas Seigel27The informant on the Irish mobs in Dukes for Jimmy and Tony. He used to be in the Irish mobs until he screwed up drug deal with Robert Mason's associates. He also used to be a murderous member of the Irish mobs, he was known for his rage in parts of Dukes and Broker.NS
Otis "49" Lawrence27Main boss of the "X Street Soldiers" or "X2S" in Northwood and East Holland. Has connections to the Kingpin and really hates the police especially James Murdoch. He is known for killing cops in order to get to James. It's safe to say that Otis or "49" has a violent history with James as well other people.OL
Anthony Corrado24A personal bodyguard of Jimmy Pegorino. He has a few jobs for Murdoch after he turns states on his bossAC
Coltrane Strader41A friendly ex military soldier from the south. He always helps the police because he always somehow get information about many criminal activity happening all over Liberty City. He is a bit of an alcoholic but he lives right next so the Irish bar in Steinway, so never drinks and drive.CS
David White43The chief of police that assigns cases to Jimmy and Tony. Jimmy and David do not get along because Jimmy thinks that David is corrupt and has connections to the kingpin and is possible that he is on Mason's payroll.DW
Cheng Yao-mung31Cheng is Lǎobǎn (boss) of the Jīn lóng guǐ (Ghosts of the Golden Dragon), a chinese criminal organization opposing the kinpin. They are at war with kingpin and they need some help....... help from Jimmy.CYM
Martha "Aunt M" Milano53A ruthless, murderous, cunning sister-in-law of the Milano mob boss. She is well known all over Alderny, mainly because she is responsible for over 200 murders in the 70s and 80s.MM
Luca "Uncle M" Milano55The husband of Martha and the brother of Carlo, the boss of the Milano family. He runs the Las Venturas operations but after the police started putting him under investigation, he went to Liberty City to lay low for a while or at least when things have simmered down.LM
Carlo "Father M" Milano58The big boss of the Milano Crime Family in Alderny. He also despises the kingpin and is a good friend of Cheng. Carlo has been popping up in the police radar for years but no cop would move in on him except Jimmy of course.CM
Maria "Mother M" Milano56The madam of death, the godmother of crime, the lady of blood, and the queen of Alderny. These are all nicknames given to her because of her reputation as the wife of Carlo Milano. She treats her in laws with love, also because of the fact that Martha and Maria are the same, they are both deadly as they are beautiful.MM
Igor Petrovic41The cousin of Kenny Petrovic and the cops only lead to the Kingpin. He is the middleman for almost every deal that occurs in Liberty City and San AndreasIP
Minor characters:

NameAge# of times seenAppearance
Harry Marv382Law Enforcement in Liberty City, Married Life
Mitch Capote315Rampage, Special Delivery, The Convoy, The Sh*t just got real, Lost and found
Carmen Ortiz253The Connection, The Red Rose, R.I.P. Nicholas
Luis Lopez282The Connection, Crossing the line
Niko Bellic333The Connection, Crossing the line, The Sh*t just got real
Johnny Klebitz374The Connection, Crossing the line, The Sh*t just got real, Lost and found
Phil Bell431Pride of an ex-mobster
Kent Paul462Remember the good old times, Bless the rain in Liberty City
Manuel Robina232Remember the good old times, Bless the rain in Liberty City
Stephanie Hartland311Married Life
user posted image

NameMissionLocation
Nathaniel GrobesDude, where's my car?Northwood projects

Nathaniel: Excuse me sir, do you have a moment.?
Murdoch: Not really but it's not like anybody cares so go ahead.
Nathaniel: Okay well, I'm in a bit of a jam here.
Murdoch: You're telling me, you don't look like you belong in the projects. You look more like a lawyer type guy in the Exchange.
Nathaniel: Well that's because I am. I'm here because I had purchase a new vehicle that was just stolen from me. I called the police to track down my car and they told me that the car was last tracked around here, but I don't see anyone or my car.
Murdoch: So what do you want me to do, go on a wild goose chase for your car? F*ck no. Sorry I can't help.

[Murdoch walks away but Nathaniel stops him.]

Nathaniel: My wife told me not to buy a Toretto, I guess I should've listened.

[Murdoch walks back to Nathaniel accepting the job.]

Murdoch: Whoa a Toretto?
Nathaniel: Yes but apparently it's gone, $200,000 down the drain.
Murdoch: Okay I'll help you but just this one time.
Nathaniel: Really, thank you very much.
Murdoch: Yeah whatever, what do I have to do?
Nathaniel: Take my number and I'll call you when I get a location of where the car might be.
Murdoch: Yeah okay. Where do I go first?
Nathaniel: Go to East Holland and check there.

[You now gain control of Murdoch with a new objective.]

Go to East Holland

Once you get there you will get a phone call from Nathaniel.

Murdoch: I'm here in East Holland and there is no sign of your car.
Nathaniel: Do you even know what it looks like?
Murdoch: No.
Nathaniel:It's yellow with black stripes, and turns out it's not in East Holland. The car was last tracked in Star Junction.
Murdoch: Alright I'll be there soon.

Go to Star Junction

Once you reach Star Junction a cutscene will roll in.

[Murdoch's cell phone rings and he picks it up.]

Murdoch: I'm here in Star Junction, what now?
Nathaniel: The car should be there. The police tracked it down there and they said it hasn't moved.

[Murdoch see's the car at a distance in front of a Clucken Bell.]

Murdoch: I see it, it's in front of a Clucken Bell.
Nathaniel: Good, try to get it and don't damage it. The car has great speed and handling so try to handle it okay?
Murdoch: Okay. Where do I take it?
Nathaniel: The Lawyers office in Castle Gardens, I'll be waiting.

[Murdoch hangs up.]

Get the car

When you arrive at the car a quick cutscene will roll in.

[Murdoch's gets to the car and notices that the keys are not in the ignition. He turns around and see's the criminal ordering some chicken. Murdoch rushes in and remains anonymous to their sights. He see's one of then ordering.]

Criminal #1: I have two #9's, a #9 large, a #6 with extra dip, a #7, two #45's, one with cheese, and a large soda.
Murdoch: Holy sh*t. is that all for him.

[The criminal walks away and you regain control of Murdoch. You have two choices.]

Sneak into the kitchen and poison their food or walk up and take out your gun?

If you sneak into the kitchen and poison their food, they will eat it and get very sick and rush to the bathroom leaving all of their belongingd at their table including the keys. Once they leave for the bathroom, walk up to the table and take the keys, get into the car and drive it to Nathaniel who will reward you $1,000 for bringing back with no problems.

If you walk up to them with your gun out, they will be jumpy and start shooting at you and run out of there on foot through the back door. Kill them before they reach the car. After you kill them, the screen will show one of them getting in the car driving away and you have to go after him. Chase him and shoot out his tires, he'll stop eventually to shoot you. Once you kill him, get in the car, repair it, and take it to Nathaniel who will reward you $500 because you had a few complications.

Los Santos Pedestrian
  • Los Santos Pedestrian

Then as it was, but again it will be

• Members

Posted 26 April 2012 - 12:58 AM

Is there something wrong with this one?

Dr-Mayhem111
  • Dr-Mayhem111

• Members

Posted 28 April 2012 - 08:05 AM Edited by Dr-Mayhem111, 03 May 2012 - 06:47 PM.

user posted image

Buffalo X67Fast, strong, and often seen in Westdyke. Also Murdoch's car.
Toretto 500XA very fast car in Liberty City, really expensive and seen around Star Junction.
Sentinel TronThis car here is the only one of its kind in the World, owned by Robert Mason.
Warrior 800This bike is perfect for off road races in Liberty City.
Rancher BeastOne of a kind Monster truck owned by Coltrane Strader, you drive in "The Hulk of Liberty City" only.
Stryker GTUnlocked after completing "Lost and Found"
XTR-34MThe signature vehicle for the Liberty Free Byrds MC also seen in Algonquin but most of the time in Star Junction.
Burrito 4X4A specialized van with more power and more room for storing. Often seen driven by the Colombian Cartel in Algonquin
RoadtakerA favorite classic vehicle with power, speed, handling and the whole nine yards. It is seen parked in Alderny and Bohan quite often but also driven by the X Street Soldiers with the fire design.
user posted image

Combat CX-6
Colt1911
Python 357
SPAS-12
RSASS
user posted image

The Beat 102.7
I'm on one - DJ Khaled
•Shot Caller - French Montana
•I'm a Bo$$ - Meek Millz
•Marvin Gaye and Chardonnay - Big Sean
•Romans Revenge - Nicki Minaj
•Otis - Jay-Z
•Look at me now - Chris Brown
The Classics 104.1
•Protect your neck - Wu-Tang Clan
•Bust a move - Young MC
•Today was a good day - Ice Cube
•Juicy - Notorious B.I.G.
•Can I get a what - Jay-Z
IF99
•Papa's got a brand new bag - James Brown
•Night Fever - The Bee Gees
•I'm your boogie man - KC and the Sunshine band[
•War - Edwin Starr
•Imagination - The Temptations
San Juan Sounds
•Asesina volvio - Tito El Bambino
•Muevete - Wisin Y Yandel
•Seguroski - Daddy Yankee
•El Cantante - Hector Lavoe
•El Gran Varon - Willie Colon
•Lo Mate - Tego Calderon
•Promise - Romero Santos
Dominican Vacilon
•El Hotdog - Tono Rosario
•Yo me muero por ti - Anthony Santos
•Mis Ninos - Sensato Del Patio
•Soltera - The New York Band
•Merengue clasico popurri - Hector Acosta
•Ajena - Frank Reyes
•Si uste supiera senora - Anthony Rios

user posted image
  • Bowling
    How to play

Same as the ordinary bowling but with one new feature, Precision Aiming.

Press L1(PS3), LB(Xbox) to use Precision Aim.

Aim it wherever you want and the ball shall go to that exact location.
  • Billiards
    How to play

Same as in GTA IV.
  • Air Hockey
    How to play

Same as GTA EFLC.
  • Basketball
    How to play

Move with Left Analog stick.
    Cross over with Right Analog stick
    Sprint with X(PS3), A(Xbox).
    Aim with L2(PS3), L1(Xbox).
    Shoot with R2(PS3), R1(Xbox).
    Lay up: Sprint towards the hoop and press R1(PS3), RB(Xbox).
    Dunk: Sprint towards the hoop and press R2(PS3), R1(Xbox).
  • Baseball
  • Football
  • Shooting Contest
  • Beer Pong
  • Arcade
  • Underground Racing
  • Boxing
  • Band Practice
  • Golf

Dr-Mayhem111
  • Dr-Mayhem111

• Members

Posted 30 April 2012 - 03:07 AM

Mission 1 - Streets of Liberty... not freedom

Mission Provider - N/A

The game begins as the theme begins and then slow fades and shows the towers of Algonquin.
Screen shows a series of civilian vehicles driving past with the credits in them.
(In order)

Taxi Cab drives past with the R* logo on the license plate. Screen zooms to the license plate.

Rockstar Games presents

Screen zooms into the busy traffic of Liberty City and stops at a Hotdog stand in Star Junction with

A Rockstar North Production
(on the umbrella)

Screen rushes to the middle of the street and looks down a puddle of rain water.

Grand Theft Auto
The Black Cat
(is shown in the puddle)

After the title is shown in the puddle, a random vehicle will zoom past the screen over the puddle and will show the car being chased by the cops. The car is a red Stallion with the passenger shooting at the cops with an Micro Uzi.

Driver: Come on already kill them!

Shooter: I'm trying, just keep driving.

The police in pursuit call for backup

Police 1: This is Star86 in hot pursuit of a stolen red Stallion heading eastbound on Colombus Ave. we need back up! There are heavily armed and dangerous.

The screen shows the inside of a classic Dukes with a Police radio and the driver listening.

Police radio: Attention all units, three squad cars are in pursuit of a stolen red Stallion going east on Colombus. Proceed with precaution, suspects are armed and dangerous.

Driver replies to that call

Murdoch: This is Lion52X enroute.

Screen shows the drivers hand starting the car with that roaring sound of power in the background. The screen goes up and shows the drivers face with

Meet James Murdoch

Besides his face and shows him putting the transmission on drive and starts the mission.

Reach the Car
is shown below indicating your objective

Once you reach the car, you must avoid getting shot at and continue chasing it.
The chase will be from East Holland to Northwood then to Hickey Bridge which is under construction and has a Flatbed in the middle of the bridge with the bed facing up.
You and the red Stallion play chicken going towards the bridge.
Once you reach the bridge, a cutscene will be playing.
Screen shows both the red Stallion and Murdochs custom Dukes racing towards the bridge.
The red Stallion chicken, turns and crashes into a bulldozer.
Murdoch continues speeding to the bridge and jumps off the Flatbed over the huge gap between Alderny and Algonquin and lands perfectly.
Murdoch gets out of the car with a Colt1911 in hand and walks to the Stallion pointing his gun at the car.
Screen shows the two criminals jumping out of nowhere shooting at Murdoch with Micro Uzi's but Murdoch dives out of the way into cover.
You regain control of Murdoch when he is in cover.

Kill the criminals

Once you kill the criminals, a cutscene will play.

The Alderny police arrive alongside with the East Holland PD officers and within the crowd of police is David White.

David: Hey Murdoch.

Screen zooms to Davids face and shows

Meet David White
besides his face.

Murdoch walks to David.

Murdoch: Yeah, what'd you want?

David: Oh nothing just to say great job on this this chase.

Murdoch: Alright thanks. You guys got it from from here?

David: Yeah we got it.

Murdoch: Well good 'cause I'm going home.

David: Okay, tomorrow stop by my office so we can go over your new case.

Murdoch: Okay I will.

David: Oh and by the way, the traffic in the Booth Tunnel is outragous.

Murdoch: That's okay, I'm not going that way.

David: Then how are you going to get to your house?

Murdoch: Simple, I'm going to turn this car into plane and fly over that bridge.

David: Wait what...

Murdoch: See ya tomorrow Cap.

Murdoch peels out to the bridge and jumps over the other flatbed which also has the bed faced up over the bridge.

You get control of Murdoch's car

Drive to your home

Once you get there and entered, a brief cutscene explains sleeping and how it advances time by 6 hours and about watching television and changing clothes, When the brief ends, the mission is complete.

Mission Complete

Rewards:

Colt1911
Custom Dukes

The next day, David calls you to remind you that you have to stop by his office for a briefing.

GTAboyWonder
  • GTAboyWonder

Die a hero, or live long enough to become a villain.

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 April 2012 - 03:52 AM

Awesome first mission man! Can't wait to see more. It's like modern day L.A. Noire! tounge2.gif

Dr-Mayhem111
  • Dr-Mayhem111

• Members

Posted 02 May 2012 - 01:07 AM Edited by Dr-Mayhem111, 02 May 2012 - 02:06 AM.

Mission 2 - Say hello to your new partner

Mission Provider - David White

The next day a "DW" will appear on your radar. Once your arrive at the Location, a cutscene will begin.

[Murdoch walks into the Brief room.]

David: Murdoch, so nice of you to join us.

Murdoch: Yeah whatever, let's just get this over with.

David: Okay. As many of you know, there is crime that keeps multiplying all over our fair city. We have a few information that could lead all this to the Colombian Cartel but We have a feeling that it's more than that.

Murdoch: It can't be the Colombians, they might be at war with the Albanians but that is none of our concern. What we should be focusing on is the legitimate businesses in Liberty City.

David: Like what?

Murdoch: For example Tony Prince who runs both the Maisonette and Hercules. He must have some kind of connection to the criminal underworld seeing as how his business partner often pops up on the police radar.

David: You might have something there. We'll look into that, for now you just stay on the Colombians, we have no idea what's going on and we cannot take any chances especially in this crises.

Murdoch: Alright, but as soon you become serious into what I said you better me in that case.

David: Of course. Okay everybody, briefing dismissed.

[Everybody gets up to leave but David tells Murdoch to stay.]

David: Hang on there Murdoch, there is something else.

Murdoch: What is it?

[A man walks in and the screen introduces him.]

Meet Tony Crandell

Tony: Hello Mr. Murdoch

Murdoch: Who's this?

David: Murdoch, meet your new partner, Tony Crandell.

Tony: Hi. It's an honor to be working with you sir.

Murdoch: What the f*ck is this? A new partner, no way. Not after what happened to George.

David: Well guess what he is going to be your partner weather you like it or not. I don't want to hear anymore of your drama queen bullsh*t okay.

Murdoch: Fine.

David: Good, now go start your case. There was a robbery at the Bank of Liberty near Chinatown. Go do what you gotta do.

Go to the bank

[You regain control of Murdoch and make your way to the bank. Once you start driving, a conversation will start.]

[b]Tony:
Whoa nice car man. It's a real classic.

Murdoch: And you're a real pain in the ass.

Tony: What?

Murdoch: Nothing. Listen let's get something straight. I am a very impatience man with a really bad temper. So if you do anything to piss me off or annoy me, you will end up going on the next flight to heaven, you understand?

Tony: Wow, that anger people have told me about, I love it's so real.

Murdoch: What people?

Tony: Other officers in the PD.

Murdoch: Well those donut eating pricks.

Tony: They told me you were the one who killed Claude Speed in 2001. Is that true?

Murdoch: I don't want to talk about it.

Tony: Why not?

Murdoch: If I were you, I would just keep quiet until we get there.

[Once you arrive, a cutscene will trigger.]

The screen shows Murdoch arriving after the robbery happened. Murdoch see's dead officers on the ground, cars on fire, and the dead body of St. Micheal. After seeing the body, he recognized who he was and knew that the McReary's did this. But he wanted to stay focused on the Cartel. As he turned his head he saw a guy who seemed familiar on a NRG-900. As he got closer, his face was getting recognizable, then Murdoch knew who he was. It was Freda Petrela of the Albanian mob and because Murdoch knew that the Cartel was at war with the Albanians, he might as well use this opportunity to get closer to the Cartel. You get control of Murdoch and you get a new objective.

Chase down Freda

You get in your car and chase Freda who shoots at you causing your car to break down. When that happens, a cutscene will roll in showing Murdoch commandeering a Phantom to continue chasing Freda. You regain control of Freda and chase him for a few minutes then another cutscene will roll in showing Murdoch driving the Phantom and him realizing that the brakes are out so he jumps out and the screen shows the Phantom hitting Freda killing him on impact. Murdoch stands there and see's what happened and says to himself...

Murdoch: Damn, he really got f*cked up.

You get control of Murdoch with a new objective.

Return to the Bank

Once you return, Tony will get in your car.

Take Tony home

Tony starts a quick conversation.

Tony: What happened?

Murdoch: I took care of Freda for the Cartel.

Tony: What!

Murdoch: Yep, that's right.

Tony: Allow me to quote the 25th letter of the alphabet, Y?

Murdoch: With Freda dead, the war between the Colombians and the Albanians will end and that will be a load off my shoulders and theirs. Now it's going to be easy for us to bust them.

Tony: That actually makes sense.

Murdoch: That's right, now please do everyone a favor and shut the f*ck up.

After dropping Tony off, he thanks you and you have a new objective.

Go home

Once you arrive home, you complete the mission.

Mission Complete

Rewards:

$1,500
New contact: Tony Crandell

The next day, David calls you to meet someone in Algonquin.

GTAboyWonder
  • GTAboyWonder

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 May 2012 - 01:58 AM

I love the crossover! But the war ain't over yet, something big will happen! Real big!

Dr-Mayhem111
  • Dr-Mayhem111

• Members

Posted 02 May 2012 - 02:04 AM

QUOTE (GTAboyWonder @ Tuesday, May 1 2012, 21:58)
I love the crossover! But the war ain't over yet, something big will happen! Real big!

Murdoch thinks it's over although David thinks other-wise.

Money Over Bullshit
  • Money Over Bullshit

Mack Militant

• Members

Posted 02 May 2012 - 02:14 PM

I like this topic.. the concept of a questionable cop taking on the underworld is cliché but effective. I also really like the writing.. it's old school hard boiled detective novel brought forward into a modern day GTA universe (albeit with one or two grammatical errors). My problem with this topic however is that you're using already established characters from IV, I've seen people do this before and I don't like it. My advice to you would be to use different models for them like unnamed characters from GTA IV or EFLC.. even generic pedestrian models would suffice. Same goes for your gangs.. it's cool that you're coming up with new gangs instead of using the ones from IV or at least it would be if you didn't otherwise acknowledge the canon... this just throws up inconsistencies in your story. I'd say either you should fit the characters into already established gangs or make the story seperate from the GTA canon. Just some friendly advice man take it or leave it.

TheUnholy
  • TheUnholy

Big Dong and Prosper

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 May 2012 - 02:53 PM

QUOTE (Money Over Bullsh*t @ Wednesday, May 2 2012, 14:14)
I like this topic.. the concept of a questionable cop taking on the underworld is cliché but effective. I also really like the writing.. it's old school hard boiled detective novel brought forward into a modern day GTA universe (albeit with one or two grammatical errors). My problem with this topic however is that you're using already established characters from IV, I've seen people do this before and I don't like it. My advice to you would be to use different models for them like unnamed characters from GTA IV or EFLC.. even generic pedestrian models would suffice. Same goes for your gangs.. it's cool that you're coming up with new gangs instead of using the ones from IV or at least it would be if you didn't otherwise acknowledge the canon... this just throws up inconsistencies in your story. I'd say either you should fit the characters into already established gangs or make the story seperate from the GTA canon. Just some friendly advice man take it or leave it.

MOB is right about that.

Also I love this topic, dude. If you're making crossovers with GTAboyWonder, you can make with me, too. Maybe you heard I'm working on preparing a Mexican Cartel DLC (I told in GTAboy's BEL). One of my missions crosses over with the bank robbery too. Juvenez Cartel (the least powerful cartel in Mexican Cartel) heir Vincenzo Carlito Lucio plans to hit Bank of Liberty along his workers and the protagonist. but when they arrive the banks's already robbed and the N.O.O.S.E teams've already arrived. Vincenzo and his employees must have a firefight with the N.O.O.S.E until Jose (the protagonist) steals a Skylift and runs away with Vincenzo and his men.

GTAboyWonder
  • GTAboyWonder

• BUSTED!

Posted 09 May 2012 - 01:48 AM

I looked over the 2nd Mission and noticed you mentioned Claude Speed. But that's impossible because IV is in a different era, so Claude can't be mentioned. Anyways, later in my story, I got a good crossover. Joseph is arrested, and that leaves Mark controlling the Cartel for the last 8 or 9 missions. So maybe Murdoch can be involved with the arrest? Any crossovers with Monkey yet?

TheUnholy
  • TheUnholy

Big Dong and Prosper

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 May 2012 - 10:35 AM

The new edit's better. Also I see great potential in this topic. There are many crossover chances between your story, my story and GTAboy's as well alongside GTA IV. There's some advices:

• Murdoch would be involved with the fail of Pegorino's heroin distribution (during To Live And Die In Alderney).
• Murdoch would be involved with arson of The Lost MC Clubhouse (one of the suspects would be Ray Boccino).
• Murdoch would be involved with Fredo Volpe situation (Fredo rats his own family, Messina Family since 1998).
• Murdoch would know Francis McReary, Mitt Fitzsimmons and Kyle Sherman.
• In my story, Jose will be busted after he kills Valdron Organization (the most powerful organization in Albanian Mob) underboss Adnan Kushtim. Maybe Murdoch would be involved with the arrest.
• In my story, Mexicans will involved in a cocain (or marijuana) distribution (will be along Colombians if GTAboy agrees). But one of the part of distribution will fail because of a rat in Mexican Cartel. So Mexicans will kidnap Bureau Of Narcotics agent Henrique Camaro (parody of DEA agent Enrique Camarena), Mexicans torture him for making him talk about the fail of marijuana (or cocaine) distribution. So they takes out FIB agent Jones and handles some documents about who's the rat. And the rat is one of Jose's close friends. This friend suicides when Cartel comes to finish him. A bit tragedic. Maybe Murdoch would involved with it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users