- - - - -

HD Claude for GTAIV

477 replies to this topic
Mega
  • Mega

Smartass/Joker (Freelancer)

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 22 March 2015 - 07:17 PM Edited by Mega, 22 March 2015 - 07:20 PM.

1. is that some kind of a disease ?
  2. can it be cured ?

1. It's actually just a curse Kalvin acquired due to too many cancelled player mods, like Tommy IV, go google that one out, I managed to get him to work on it again some time ago but once again he gave up when he found issues

2. Yes, it can be cured when Kalvin takes the pill to STOP BEING A LAZY sh*tE

So player models are the only thing he doesn't release when they're buggy?

Why do you think he moves to map modes so oftenly? There's less risks of being broken and risky, whenever he does a player mod or ped he'll do what I said above.

He's probably going to try to kill me if he finds out I'm writting this. So keep this a secret. Now let's go back on-topic;

FidoX, do you have any more plans for Claude or will you just stick to Tommy for now?

• ClaudX likes this

Kalvin
  • Kalvin

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Kingdom
  • Most Desperate Campaign Poster 2015
    April Fools Winner 2015
    Contribution Award [Mods]
    Champion Guinea Pig [GTAFMC]
    Most Annoying Member [All Time]
    Best Total Overhaul 2014 [GTA SA Beta Edition]

Posted 22 March 2015 - 07:21 PM

He's probably going to try to kill me if he finds out I'm writting this. So keep this a secret.

Knife_dude.gif
  • Tomasak, undertaker fan, Mega and 3 others like this

SergeantGnome
  • SergeantGnome

Robot Man Juice

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 April 2015 - 01:59 AM

Can someone PLEASE transfer this mod to GTA V?!!

David_CARP96
  • David_CARP96

Situation: Waiting for SA Mobile car reflections =(

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 14 April 2015 - 05:44 PM

You should wait until someone creates a script for 3DS Max to import/export GTA V 3d models (peds, vehicles, etc.) ;)

SergeantGnome
  • SergeantGnome

Robot Man Juice

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 April 2015 - 02:23 AM

You should wait until someone creates a script for 3DS Max to import/export GTA V 3d models (peds, vehicles, etc.) ;)

I know. I'm just hoping that someone would transfer this mod to the game. :)

I am a bit worried, though, since Rockstar really hid the files for GTA V on the PC. Let's hope we can still do mods.

Cool_Beard_Guy
  • Cool_Beard_Guy

Player Hater

• New Members
  • France

Posted 22 April 2015 - 05:10 PM

Hey, great work FidoX !

Just one question though, how do I use the clothes you made for the character? Do I have to buy them somewhere in game?

Mega
  • Mega

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 22 April 2015 - 09:25 PM

Hey, great work FidoX !

Just one question though, how do I use the clothes you made for the character? Do I have to buy them somewhere in game?

That depends on which clothes you replaced. The default jacket is, obviously, replacing Niko's default jacket, while the others replace various other clothes in the game. Go around the shops to find them or use the trainer.

Cool_Beard_Guy
  • Cool_Beard_Guy

Player Hater

• New Members
  • France

Posted 26 April 2015 - 01:38 PM

Okay thank you :D

Because I have been looking around and I can't find the Liberty Campus one.

SergeantGnome
  • SergeantGnome

Robot Man Juice

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 May 2015 - 08:41 PM

Okay thank you :D

Because I have been looking around and I can't find the Liberty Campus one.

I believe you'll find that one by the Statue of Happiness.

Alstanbery2
  • Alstanbery2

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 May 2015 - 01:36 AM

I'm a bit new to the GTA IV modding thing, can someone explain to me how to install this?

Mega
  • Mega

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 05 May 2015 - 01:47 AM

I'm a bit new to the GTA IV modding thing, can someone explain to me how to install this?

Download OpenIV and follow the instructions in the OP, shouldn't be too hard.

Alstanbery2
  • Alstanbery2

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 May 2015 - 02:18 AM

Everything is all in separate folders.

His head's over here and his jacket's over there.

What is this mess?

Alstanbery2
  • Alstanbery2

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 May 2015 - 02:24 AM

I replaced my TBoGT stuff with the stuff from IV and thats all it says.

Mega
  • Mega

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 05 May 2015 - 06:03 PM

What is this mess?

It's separated because you download what you want, so in your case, get the head, jacket, pants, shoes, hands, etc. If you don't want extras like other jackets or SA Jacket, then don't download them.

FidoX
  • FidoX

Mark Chump

• Members
  • Hungary
  • Best Player Texture/Model 2012 [HD Claude for GTAIV]

Posted 10 May 2015 - 09:09 PM

What is this mess?

It's separated because you download what you want, so in your case, get the head, jacket, pants, shoes, hands, etc. If you don't want extras like other jackets or SA Jacket, then don't download them.

This :D Thanks for the explanation, I was too lazy. It is indeed a mess though :D

• Mega likes this

Letus
  • Letus

The Quiet One

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 June 2015 - 11:02 AM

Could you make these clothes like from these sketches for Claude?

Would be cool with these haircuts too:.

http://www.igrandthe.../640x0/2183.jpg

And these too:

http://www.gtagarage...ow.php?id=27058

Geometricdev1
  • Geometricdev1

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 June 2015 - 07:43 PM

hey, could you possibly rig it as a complete model all together for sfm, gmod etc.?

FidoX
  • FidoX

Mark Chump

• Members
  • Hungary

Posted 01 July 2015 - 07:46 PM

@crashrock - yeah that'd be cool.it's just too bad I don't play GTAIV anymore, so it wouldn't be as much fun for me. But maybe I'll reinstall it who knows
@geometricdev1 - probably I could learn how rigging works for those games, but I won't.I'm sorry but I don't see the point why I should do these conversions

• Jinx. likes this

Letus
  • Letus

The Quiet One

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 July 2015 - 02:08 PM

@crashrock - yeah that'd be cool.it's just too bad I don't play GTAIV anymore, so it wouldn't be as much fun for me. But maybe I'll reinstall it who knows
@geometricdev1 - probably I could learn how rigging works for those games, but I won't.I'm sorry but I don't see the point why I should do these conversions

Well kinda sad from you.

MikePhilips
  • MikePhilips

Claude the mute guy's Huge Fan

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 30 March 2016 - 05:08 PM

Claude in HD for GTAIV
k6AzR.jpg

This topic was made for my mod: HD Claude for IV. I'm remaking the whole Claude model from gta3 as I imagined him in my head. I hope you'll like my vision smile.gif

Clothes done so far:
AhOHjs.pngptIgAs.jpgAgSLUs.jpgNx6tXs.jpgHc7Nms.jpggulOJs.jpg5eMOds.jpg?1ZiXM0s.jpgj0mbUs.jpgPEgcblLs.jpg

-Player/Playerb outfit (Black/Brown jacket, Green pants/Jeans, Blue/White shoes, Mustache)
-Hoodie (Liberty City Cocks, Grey "Assassin's creed", Liberty Campus, Rockstar Blue)
-Sneakers from SA (in four colours)
-Prison outfit
-Jacket from SA
San Andreas Port(s):
http://gtasuperinsid...de-skin-hd.html
http://gtasuperinsid...er-skin-hd.html

Dropbox url:
https://www.dropbox....e759/A1Oiww9UuI
Gallery:
http://fidox.imgur.c....imgur.com/all/

TBOGT version:
Take the anims.img from the original GTAIV (Grand Theft...IV\pc\anim) and put it inside the Grand Theft Auto IV Episodes from Liberty City\EFLC\TBoGT\pc\anim directory, and the playerped.rpf (can be found in Grand Theft...IV\pc\models\cdimages\ dircetory) and put it in Grand Theft Auto IV Episodes from Liberty City\EFLC\TBoGT\pc\models\cdimages folder.Then install the mod.

how did you make it looks good, GTA IV is old though but I saw the pics of thia mod 2 years ago but I didn't have a account. What software did you use to make a new character? So awesome!
  • FidoX likes this

Sonicguy41
  • Sonicguy41

Former Badass

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 March 2016 - 08:03 AM

Claude in HD for GTAIV
k6AzR.jpg

This topic was made for my mod: HD Claude for IV. I'm remaking the whole Claude model from gta3 as I imagined him in my head. I hope you'll like my vision smile.gif

Clothes done so far:
AhOHjs.pngptIgAs.jpgAgSLUs.jpgNx6tXs.jpgHc7Nms.jpggulOJs.jpg5eMOds.jpg?1ZiXM0s.jpgj0mbUs.jpgPEgcblLs.jpg

-Player/Playerb outfit (Black/Brown jacket, Green pants/Jeans, Blue/White shoes, Mustache)
-Hoodie (Liberty City Cocks, Grey "Assassin's creed", Liberty Campus, Rockstar Blue)
-Sneakers from SA (in four colours)
-Prison outfit
-Jacket from SA
San Andreas Port(s):
http://gtasuperinsid...de-skin-hd.html
http://gtasuperinsid...er-skin-hd.html

Dropbox url:
https://www.dropbox....e759/A1Oiww9UuI
Gallery:
http://fidox.imgur.c....imgur.com/all/

TBOGT version:
Take the anims.img from the original GTAIV (Grand Theft...IV\pc\anim) and put it inside the Grand Theft Auto IV Episodes from Liberty City\EFLC\TBoGT\pc\anim directory, and the playerped.rpf (can be found in Grand Theft...IV\pc\models\cdimages\ dircetory) and put it in Grand Theft Auto IV Episodes from Liberty City\EFLC\TBoGT\pc\models\cdimages folder.Then install the mod.

how did you make it looks good, GTA IV is old though but I saw the pics of thia mod 2 years ago but I didn't have a account. What software did you use to make a new character? So awesome!

The biggest bump in history

But in all seriousness this is a good mod...i'm surprised Onepiece (unopieco) has nothing to say about it....

• FidoX likes this

MikePhilips
  • MikePhilips

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 31 March 2016 - 03:20 PM

How did you make it?

FidoX
  • FidoX

Mark Chump

• Members
  • Hungary

Posted 02 April 2016 - 03:44 PM

With about 6 years of experience in 3ds max and 7 years of Photoshop(-like program).I'm not a professional, just a geek guy with a lot of time on his hands and with a government that doesn't really care about piracy.
Technical details:

What you'll need: 3ds max (2012 version works the best for me, and it's also compatible with Kam's script and GIMS IV)

Kam's script - for importing gta3 models for reference

GIMS IV for importing the skeleton for your model/exporting the model in IV format

An image editing software - I use Paint Shop Pro x2

Creating the model:

First I imported the head model from gta3.And refined it where it was needed - like forming the eyes, making the ears, etc.- basically made a base mesh that later I put a meshsmooth modifier.After that I put the vertices in their place when I felt it was too smooth.Formed the cheekbones, defined his chin.

The photoshop job is a bit too complicated to tell, so I'm not gonna go in the details for it.I hope it clears everything.If you have any questions just go ahead! :)

Sonicguy41
  • Sonicguy41

Former Badass

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 April 2016 - 03:49 PM Edited by Sonicguy41, 02 April 2016 - 04:04 PM.

if there were any other HD characters you would make who would it be? (From gta lll of course)

MikePhilips
  • MikePhilips

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 02 April 2016 - 04:34 PM

can you convert it to GTA V? this mod is the best Claude I've ever seen. I mean can you port it for GTAV there are actually no good hd Claude Mod.

With about 6 years of experience in 3ds max and 7 years of Photoshop(-like program).I'm not a professional, just a geek guy with a lot of time on his hands and with a government that doesn't really care about piracy.
Technical details:
What you'll need: 3ds max (2012 version works the best for me, and it's also compatible with Kam's script and GIMS IV)
GIMS IV for importing the skeleton for your model/exporting the model in IV format

Creating the model:
First I imported the head model from gta3.And refined it where it was needed - like forming the eyes, making the ears, etc.- basically made a base mesh that later I put a meshsmooth modifier.After that I put the vertices in their place when I felt it was too smooth.Formed the cheekbones, defined his chin.
The photoshop job is a bit too complicated to tell, so I'm not gonna go in the details for it.I hope it clears everything.If you have any questions just go ahead! :)

can you convert it to GTA V? this mod is the best Claude I've ever seen. I mean can you port it for GTAV there are actually no good hd Claude Mod.
Also you are great not a geek.

Technical details:

Creating the model:

thanks for your help. And can you convert it to GTA V?

Mr.Arrow
  • Mr.Arrow

Zee's assistant and Resident Troll

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 02 April 2016 - 06:11 PM Edited by Mr.Arrow, 02 April 2016 - 06:12 PM.

You can't convert it to GTA 5 since ydd support isn't available yet.

MikePhilips
  • MikePhilips

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 02 April 2016 - 06:49 PM

You can't convert it to GTA 5 since ydd support isn't available yet.

uhhh ok tnx.

Technical details:

Creating the model:

can you make a Claude Mod? I will upload the file soon with the proper yft and ymt's can you for example correct his shoes color and lighten the pants color like the original GTA 3, no sideburns?

FidoX
  • FidoX

Mark Chump

• Members
  • Hungary

Posted 21 May 2016 - 04:19 PM

I'm sorry but no.You know guys the main problem is that I don't have a pc powerful enough to run GTA5. And I sure as hell don't have the money to upgrade mine/buy a new one. I struggled with GTAIV too already. It was kinda frustrating to change the settings back and forth just to take a screenshot for you guys, but at least I could see what I was doing, and test the models, textures for bugs. Now imagine yourself putting hard work into something that lots of people could enjoy except for you. I hope you understand.And absolutely checkout (if you haven't already) Almico's HD claude mod for gta5. It's gonna be awesome

• Platinum Card, almico, Kalvin and 1 other like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users