Photo

cant continue the story

3 replies to this topic
jdbug28
  • jdbug28

RP - Simmer

• Members

Posted 25 April 2012 - 05:43 PM

i am having problems dancing at the club during the mission "boulevard baby" i walk over to monique and i read the controls, after pressing x the music goes off, and luis and monique freeze in position but everyone around them continue dancing. i press every button but nothing happens. That black circle on the bottom left of the screen shows nothing. This is on PS3. i have examined the disc for any dirt or scratches but found nothing. i feel this should be a easy mission to pass but no! is this the game, or am i doing something wrong?

Stinky12
  • Stinky12

No title

• Members

Posted 25 April 2012 - 10:21 PM

Can you try your disc on your friend's PS3 or borrow a disc from your friend to see what's happens.

jdbug28
  • jdbug28

RP - Simmer

• Members

Posted 26 April 2012 - 04:21 PM Edited by jdbug28, 26 April 2012 - 07:23 PM.

good idea thanks! when i get the chance ill try this. however i dont know anyone who has EFLC or TBOGT only the orginal GTA IV

EDIT i did this and the same thing happened. my freind couldnt work it out either confused.gif
he told me that he had the same problem as well on PC ages ago. he thought he just didnt get the controls

TheEngin33r
  • TheEngin33r

"My advice? Give the sh*t up."

• Members

Posted 16 July 2012 - 06:51 PM

Try deleting the EFLC installation data off your hard drive and starting again. Bear in mind you might need to download game updates once you've reinstalled it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users