» «
Photo

Add New Law Enforcement Vehicle

6 replies to this topic
adisetyadi39
  • adisetyadi39

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 April 2012 - 10:32 AM Edited by adisetyadi39, 25 April 2012 - 11:15 AM.

[email protected] How To Do this? If this is wrong place im sorry and if it can move this where it should be. In here, i want to have more police car to chase me in specific wanted level. Instead of type of the car and agents who will chase us normally, i want more type of car when in a pursuit. You already know what will chase you in 1,2 or more star. But i want more like in the real life where several type of police car (sedan, and suv ) chase us together so it will be more realistic. Example: at two star some different police car chase us, in 5 star a fbi rancher and its agent chase us with more help from swatvan, fbi truck and fbi car( i know it from a web describe about beta vehicle in sa) so three of them chase together. Or even adding more police car in the game so there will 10 or more kind of car in the game. Can somebody help me or do this for me? By making the new script for gta sa. And also more police car patroling in a sa. Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif kU

ChopTheDog.
  • ChopTheDog.

War. War never changes.

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 April 2012 - 10:49 AM

Firstly, This doesn't go here.

It should go in the III Vehicles part of the forum

Secondly, Include more information than just your email address.

adisetyadi39
  • adisetyadi39

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 April 2012 - 11:12 AM

Sorry there was an error. Description:How To Do this? If this is wrong place im sorry and if it can move this where it should be. In here, i want to have more police car to chase me in specific wanted level. Instead of type of the car and agents who will chase us normally, i want more type of car when in a pursuit. You already know what will chase you in 1,2 or more star. But i want more like in the real life where several type of police car (sedan, and suv ) chase us together so it will be more realistic. Example: at two star some different police car chase us, in 5 star a fbi rancher and its agent chase us with more help from swatvan, fbi truck and fbi car( i know it from a web describe about beta vehicle in sa) so three of them chase together. Or even adding more police car in the game so there will 10 or more kind of car in the game. Can somebody help me or do this for me? By making the new script for gta sa. And also more police car patroling in a sa , not only one in each area blush.gif

Ashwin.Star
  • Ashwin.Star

I'm a Business Boy Now !

• Members
  • India

Posted 26 April 2012 - 01:28 PM

@ starter
First thing is this is a request
& should be posted there only,

@Sorrow
This can be done by Scripting also,
so that was not a wrong place for topic,

@adisetyadi39
tell us more about it like
which vehicle you want the game to chase you
& at which Level

adisetyadi39
  • adisetyadi39

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 April 2012 - 06:27 PM

Maybe there is no gta games like this. About the vehicle: there will be more kind of vehicle chasing in several wanted level. Like in real life, so you will chased by many kind of police car available. In default , 1 for each area with add enforcer, fbi, tank, and barrack. How if the wanted level system changed and make additional police car or ingame beta car used by police while their final car still used.
Maybe in 1 wanted: police walking and cadet police car?
In 2 or 3 more police vehicle not only sedan, but suv, or van, or othrr new car. Make swatvan and fbi truck available assisting fbi rancher and the military. Thanks

pinkwolf14
  • pinkwolf14

awesome

• Members

Posted 17 December 2012 - 02:30 AM Edited by pinkwolf14, 17 December 2012 - 03:05 AM.

i dont know if thats possible but mabye it is search here and other sites icon14.gif

i also want this instead of just the copcars enforcer and maverick they should have fbi chase you too biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

and do you mean they send weaker cops and then stronger ones as your wanted level goes up? smart biggrin.gif wish their was a mod whatsthat.gif

Bondergomme
  • Bondergomme

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 20 December 2012 - 02:09 PM

Possible with MVL. Only for VC

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users