Help and Discussion of IV modding only. Please post mod releases in the Mod Showroom
- Please read the Official Modification Forum Rules & Procedure BEFORE posting!
- Mods in Multiplayer are not allowed
- Data topics: The following topics contain extremely useful data relating to the modifying of IV.
- Please ensure you read the Modding Round Up guide so you know what currently can be done in IV.
- The conversion of episodic content is not allowed.
How to make ENB compatible in 2 patch ?
Posted 25 April 2012 - 04:17 AM
Any idea ?
Posted 26 April 2012 - 03:12 PM
The only way to truly make an ENB that is the same for both patches and looks the same on both patches would be to disable skylighting and AO in the 1040 version... which would be dumb as they both look great.
Posted 26 April 2012 - 08:38 PM
|How to make GTA IV ENB compatible in both patch 220.127.116.11 & 18.104.22.168 ???|
Since the official IV ENB development has been stopped after v22.214.171.124, this will probably never happen. You can only try to create some usable settings on your own or look for settings which have been made especially for playing with late patches.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users