Quantcast

» «
Photo

Do savegames/trainers bug GFWL achievements?

2 replies to this topic
DecrepitBirth
  • DecrepitBirth

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 April 2012 - 12:51 PM

I've been looking and looking and looking for an answer to this and after fighting with the SecuLauncher error for a bit I never thought I'd get a chance to play but I've got it underwraps and I was wondering, do save games and achievements bug out the Games For Windows Live achievements?

I've beaten GTA4 and both DLC on the XBOX but I'm a bit of an achievement whore and would like to double up. I haven't really started the game so far, just been mucking about until I find an answer but if they do, I'll just wait til I beat the game to enjoy the trainers.

Thanks guys,
Christer

Viper187
  • Viper187

Crazy Snake

• Members

Posted 23 August 2012 - 09:08 PM

I'm actually in the same situation myself. Anyone know?

SARDYNA108
  • SARDYNA108

Spammaster

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 23 August 2012 - 11:42 PM

It depends, if you for example use save where you have over 500 000 $ you will get the Half Milion achievement at first new earned $. Trainers? If you use trainer to spawn money you will get the same achievement, if you use trainer to speedup your car you may get the Rolled Over achievement, if you use trainer to increase wanted level and turn on god mode you will get One Man Army achievement after few miins, if you reduce your wanted level you will get Walk Free achievement etc...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users