Photo

Fastest way to lvl up - $850,000 in 1.5 hours

16 replies to this topic
urbanfire
  • urbanfire

Ze Fire of da City

• Members

Posted 24 April 2012 - 07:55 AM

I'm happy to say I've finally gotten GTA IV platinum today after grinding for Wanted Trophy.

I started hangman's noose but it takes roughly 90 - 100 hours to get $5 million (2.5 minutes/game with pros)

I might be a GTA fan, but I have a life too! So then I started practising the sniper glitch on Bomb Da Base II. Everyone knows the sniper respawn glitch, but how many of you know how to get over $600,000 an hour?

For the newbies, the instructions are in this awesome documentary style video made by cryptoclassic.
For pros, watch it anyway because it gives shortcuts to save time.
My best record is setting the glitch in 8 mins 30 s.

Notes:
- Host has to look away to respawn snipers, 2nd player doesn't need to
- Thus host makes less money an hour than 2nd player (unless you do our method, read on)
- Getting one player to go to alderney straightaway for heli while other guy goes after truck saves time later in the game
- Shoot at the black window inside the truck when the back doors open, it will instantly kill the driver, halting the truck

Here is the variation of the technique that allowed me to get $850,000 in just 1.5 hours, meaning you can get to lvl 10 in just a measly 8 - 9 hours instead of cramming weeks of Hangman's noose.

Notes
- You have to be host
- You need to have an official ps3 controller (for ps3 version). I tried on the Batman batarang controller and it didn't work
- changing to classic controls makes it more comfortable for the fingers (less cramming up)
- You don't have to go to alderney for a helicopter if you die, just drive a motorbike up the ship to the lower level sniper spawn. It won't affect the glitch.
- Don't fall off the bike, and only ride the bike to the lower level sniper spawn location, not the top level.

SO GLAD i've got GTA IV platinum before GTA V comes out. Any questions feel free to fire away, I'm here to help hehe.

GTAfear
  • GTAfear

Think of a yellow rubber duck!

• Members

Posted 24 April 2012 - 03:07 PM

Well, here's my story, lol. Thought it would be most suitable to post it here.

On my old account, which I no longer use, I am rank 10 (90% HN boosting, lol).

So on my new account I was boosting HN again, but after about(around?) "only" $2 700 000, I decided to do the rest legitimately. I now have $3 612 000 and have decided that I will do this, the sniper respawn glitch.

Why? Because GTA IV multiplayer is now full of 12-year-old c*nts who don't have the dignity to lose a race! Pieces of cock-sucking sh*t who run to their little precious f*cking Annihilators during a motherf*cking deathmatch and stay in it the whole f*cking game! Pussies who only know how to play with freaking Assault Rifles on their precious little motherf*cking piece of sh*t Colony Island! f*cking retards who turn around in the middle of a freaking race, drive backwards and ruin the lead for better racers, simply because they suck cock in this game!

So I've decided to give up on GTA IV multiplayer, get rid of it once more by doing this glitch, finish some other games so that I can dedicate myself fully to GTA V once it's released.

Let's just please make sure the same doesn't happen to GTA V multiplayer.

AndyGanteks
  • AndyGanteks

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica

Posted 24 April 2012 - 05:24 PM

Yeah, ti's been quite known, and easy to get WANTED trophy that way. But what about AWP. Who can fix all our bugged AWP's?

SARDYNA108
  • SARDYNA108

Spammaster

• Members

Posted 24 April 2012 - 05:32 PM

Well... people like you make GTA IV multiplayer empty, you just come to boost your 10 rank and there is no one to play much more fun competitive modes, you can have gold start but you are still a noob, you have no chance vs real 10 ranks, I hope in V there wont be any way to boost your rank, no overpayed very easy co op modes (most money you should get for winning competitive games), no respawn glitches (in Bomb or DM), no cheaters giving 10 rank to everyone (PC), no boosting with friend (there should be more players needed to start each game mode at least 4 or 6). I got my 10 rank without boosting or playing booring co op modes, of course I played some but if you deduct my money from co ops from my total money I will still have more than 5 000 000 $ am I they only one ?

B Dawg
  • B Dawg

Whoop some ass!

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 April 2012 - 06:27 PM

QUOTE (SARDYNA108 @ Tuesday, Apr 24 2012, 17:32)
Well... people like you make GTA IV multiplayer empty, you just come to boost your 10 rank and there is no one to play much more fun competitive modes, you can have gold start but you are still a noob, you have no chance vs real 10 ranks, I hope in V there wont be any way to boost your rank, no overpayed very easy co op modes (most money you should get for winning competitive games), no respawn glitches (in Bomb or DM), no cheaters giving 10 rank to everyone (PC), no boosting with friend (there should be more players needed to start each game mode at least 4 or 6).

^^

Flynny
  • Flynny

16 5 5

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 25 April 2012 - 12:44 AM

AWP was the bitch of the bunch, and bronze as well COME ON

copsncrooksfan
  • copsncrooksfan

Rat

• Members

Posted 25 April 2012 - 01:04 AM

I am a million short of being a rank 10, and all done with out glitching or over playing the co op modes. Never liked them any way.

urbanfire
  • urbanfire

Ze Fire of da City

• Members

Posted 25 April 2012 - 01:48 AM

Well... people like you make GTA IV multiplayer empty, you just come to boost your 10 rank and there is no one to play much more fun competitive modes, you can have gold start but you are still a noob, you have no chance vs real 10 ranks, I hope in V there wont be any way to boost your rank, no overpayed very easy co op modes (most money you should get for winning competitive games), no respawn glitches (in Bomb or DM), no cheaters giving 10 rank to everyone (PC), no boosting with friend (there should be more players needed to start each game mode at least 4 or 6). I got my 10 rank without boosting or playing booring co op modes, of course I played some but if you deduct my money from co ops from my total money I will still have more than 5 000 000 $ am I they only one ?

Hmmm... I've had the game since the beginning of 2009. It took me 3 years to finally get platinum. Do you want to know why it took me so long? Because I usually bum around in MP, playing competitive deathmatch and races. Calling me noob? Just LOL.

You fail at trolling, sir.

P.S. The reason why GTA IV mp is empty now is because its been 4 YEARS. No game lasts that long, and GTA IV has run its course.

GTAfear
  • GTAfear

• Members

Posted 25 April 2012 - 12:50 PM

I totally agree with you. I definitely do not want to see any way of boosting in GTA V. Everything should be done legitimately and only then we will see who really is worth of being a high rank.

This makes me kind of a hypocrite, but it's because I'm fed up with everything I mentioned before.

tom455olds
  • tom455olds

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 April 2012 - 03:45 PM

QUOTE (urbanfire @ Wednesday, Apr 25 2012, 01:48)

Hmmm... I've had the game since the beginning of 2009. It took me 3 years to finally get platinum. Do you want to know why it took me so long? Because I usually bum around in MP, playing competitive deathmatch and races. Calling me noob? Just LOL.

You fail at trolling, sir.

P.S. The reason why GTA IV mp is empty now is because its been 4 YEARS. No game lasts that long, and GTA IV has run its course.

He is not trolling,just being frank with you. If you had to glitch your way to rank 10,then you are noob.

The co op modes on pc are dead because of cheating ,like Sardyna said. I played everyday up in till cheating got real bad.

urbanfire
  • urbanfire

Ze Fire of da City

• Members

Posted 22 May 2012 - 02:13 PM

@ above

I guess thats one reason why its better on console - stricter control, less cheating. There are still hackers on xbox 360, but they are always risking getting their accounts banned. And well on Ps3, I've yet to see cheaters, but I'm sure there are some.

B Dawg
  • B Dawg

Whoop some ass!

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 May 2012 - 06:25 PM

@GTAFear Chill. Gather some friends who are willing to play that way. There's a lot of them on these forums. Myself, I like losing races, sometimes giving free wins to people or let them catch up. I avoid every Colony Island game and games with newbies. Find people to do private matches with and you'll like it again.

StonersDarkness
  • StonersDarkness

The Highway Reapers MC Vice President

• Members

Posted 22 May 2012 - 09:41 PM

QUOTE (urbanfire @ Tuesday, May 22 2012, 14:13)
@ above

I guess thats one reason why its better on console - stricter control, less cheating. There are still hackers on xbox 360, but they are always risking getting their accounts banned. And well on Ps3, I've yet to see cheaters, but I'm sure there are some.

there are some... i have ran into them... getting shot through cove r... getting knifed from about 2-4 feet away whilst i was running away and had a SLIGHT distance... it varies...

For the most part though PS3 has some sh*t servers but im always on and really never get lag kicked wow.gif haha

on topic...

i KNOW this glitch from that video... BUT i don't Abuse it... i could care less if im LVL 10 sly.gif lol.gif Im a lvl 6 and i still look kick ass rampage_ani.gif and im pretty damn good in a Deathmatch, im in The Highway Reapers tounge2.gif

the glitch is fun and it's basicly Bomb The Base with a VERY extended fight against SWARMS of SMG guys... AND THE SNIPERS ph34r.gif
i get my ass kicked and just laugh at how many bodies are on the ground... icon14.gif

SARDYNA108
  • SARDYNA108

Spammaster

• Members

Posted 22 May 2012 - 10:47 PM

QUOTE (StonersDarkness @ Tuesday, May 22 2012, 21:41)
getting shot through cove r... getting knifed from about 2-4 feet away whilst i was running away and had a SLIGHT distance... it varies...

You people really dont see the different betwen hack and lag/bug ? suicidal.gif

GTAfear
  • GTAfear

• Members

Posted 23 May 2012 - 06:37 AM

QUOTE (DarkKingBernard @ Tuesday, May 22 2012, 18:25)
@GTAFear Chill. Gather some friends who are willing to play that way. There's a lot of them on these forums. Myself, I like losing races, sometimes giving free wins to people or let them catch up. I avoid every Colony Island game and games with newbies. Find people to do private matches with and you'll like it again.

I'd be too lazy to organize and make "appointments", aka private matches. Even more so because I don't play that regularly anymore.

It's over now, anyway. I'm a happy rank 10 thanks to urbanfire. smile.gif And just like my signature says...

StonersDarkness
  • StonersDarkness

The Highway Reapers MC Vice President

• Members

Posted 23 May 2012 - 10:59 PM Edited by StonersDarkness, 23 May 2012 - 11:08 PM.

@GTAFear: its nice to see some people complain just like i would icon14.gif but as for being done for GTA multiplayer... i say hell no...

The Highway Reapers For Life! devil.gif cool.gif personally i think GTA multiplayer CAN BE predictable at times, but it can so funny and there are always suprises... icon14.gif

It took me 4yrs before i found you all, look at my join date... and yes... all 4 of those years i played IV on my StonersDarkness account not THR (ONLY 2 yrs TLAD, THR) Hence my name on the fourms haha

Xsparc
  • Xsparc

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 July 2012 - 09:49 PM

I'M looking for a partner to do this with. If your interested you can pm me. I'm on during the weekends. My name user name is Kip Reynolds.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users