53 replies to this topic
MadMarshMallow
  • MadMarshMallow

MMM

• Members
  • None
  • Best DYOM Mission 2013 "Max Parker"

Posted 29 April 2012 - 05:25 AM

I hate when my teacher blame me for nothing. Damn it..

Slamman
  • Slamman

Smote

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 29 April 2012 - 05:40 AM Edited by Slamman, 29 April 2012 - 06:01 AM.

^ HUH? ^ Is your teacher pickin' on you? Say it ain't so

This film should be a must-see, really. This problem seems to big to police, and I think that's why nothing comes about to remedy the situation....until now?!?

GTAIndonesia
  • GTAIndonesia

Gone

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 April 2012 - 05:41 AM

QUOTE (Fireman @ Saturday, Apr 28 2012, 21:40)
I really, really, don't care.

Is this wrong?

Children with autism drive you to the edge and if I were a teacher of several autistic children I'd go crazy within minutes.

Not her fault the school didn't screen her properly, I also didn't find the recordings that offensive, only thing that ticked me off was that she called him a bastard.

So yeah... kinda what The Killa said, well if you add the "I don't care" part.

You should really, uh..... Get a life.

Slamman
  • Slamman

Smote

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 29 April 2012 - 06:03 AM

I have to disagree with Trip, I believe he's right in seeing that teacher fired, not moved to another school, that's nothing more then a slap on the wrist, in all honesty

MadMarshMallow
  • MadMarshMallow

MMM

• Members
  • None
  • Best DYOM Mission 2013 "Max Parker"

Posted 29 April 2012 - 06:16 AM

QUOTE (Slamman @ Sunday, Apr 29 2012, 13:40)

Well, you know.. my teacher is like, "I'm watching you."

ToniForelli
  • ToniForelli

Tap Tap Tap! *Troll food*. Umad?

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 April 2012 - 07:51 PM

And that's why i trained so hard to be strong. Damn those sh*theads like these make me angry.

Linki
  • Linki

Neonic

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 April 2012 - 12:21 AM

Teacher's have always been the biggest bullies in school.

No wonder society is so screwed up - we all come from school; the worst way to raise children.

trip
  • trip

~

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [GTAF]
    Contribution Award [Gen Chat]

Posted 30 April 2012 - 12:38 AM

QUOTE (Linki @ Sunday, Apr 29 2012, 20:21)
Teacher's have always been the biggest bullies in school.

No wonder society is so screwed up - we all come from school; the worst way to raise children.

I'll take a school with a social setting over home schooling any day though. Those kids always seem a bit 'off'.

@Slamman - I'm not defending the school or the teacher by my statement. It is just that the school responded with an interesting statement about "not just kicking people to the curb". Sure they are just covering their asses, but it does come off as a nice gesture of not wanting to put someone out of a [needed] job. They just could have handled it better I guess. Not lying about it would have been a good start tounge2.gif .

Once again. I say all of this is just more examples of the world and it's pusification.

Oh and we are also starting to see some bad trends thanks to the internet. How about all the prom date request videos to celebrities? The first one may have been cute, but there seems to have been a flood of them since. I have this sick feeling that we are going to start seeing a bunch of parents bitching about schools/teachers in YT videos any day now.

The Killa
  • The Killa

Diet Water Please

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 30 April 2012 - 12:39 AM

QUOTE (Linki @ Sunday, Apr 29 2012, 18:21)

I'm not entirely sure you're being serious.

I'm not advocating for the Teacher's actions but I definitely feel like the father is overreacting and the audio doesn't show the whole story.

My mother works with special needs students and I can confidently say she cares deeply about every child in her care. On a daily basis my mother and her coworkers are hit, attacked, and subjected to extremely stressful situations. These kids often don't know what they're doing and sometimes the only way to control their actions is with strong stern language. Children with autism CAN be extremely violent and difficult to deal with, many have problems learning empathy.

A lot of people who work with special needs people do care, nobody would take on that level of challenge and stress unless they had a sincere sense of compassion for the children they supervisor. Believe me, they don't get paid well enough to do it for the money.

You're right - it is a very stressful job and many people don't realize exactly how stressful it is.

Calling them a bastard however, for actions over which the children have no control over, is a bit over the line. The young kid I watch used to hit, throw, and curse all the time. It's subsided to a certain degree but it still happens. I've never called him names, or degraded him because of his condition. Stern language is often used for control over them, because it's exactly what is required in certain situations. Controlling an special needs child, autistic or otherwise, is often an impossible task.

But that doesn't justify the use of degrading language. Teachers in special needs class should be well aware of the task that is put infront of them, and that's why I have a lot of respect for them. Calling them names like that damages their emotional development, which is something that has to be very carefully nurtured.

TheGreasersGTA
  • TheGreasersGTA

The Greasers Gang

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 April 2012 - 12:50 AM

QUOTE (Slamman @ Saturday, Apr 28 2012, 21:40)

This film should be a must-see, really. This problem seems to big to police, and I think that's why nothing comes about to remedy the situation....until now?!?

I'm going to watch that movie now. To be honest I was bullied before. I understand how kids feel. One day someone stuck up for me. I took a pledge to do that for other kids.

GOUSN1776
  • GOUSN1776

U.S. Marine

• Members

Posted 30 April 2012 - 09:10 AM Edited by GOUSN1776, 02 May 2012 - 05:33 AM.

REMOVED. Too personal.

GOUSN1776
  • GOUSN1776

U.S. Marine

• Members

Posted 30 April 2012 - 09:22 AM

My PS3 won't let me type but so much.

ADDITION:
More than once I came close to killing myself, due to bullying & sometimes my dad, but no more. Please do know that when is in a suicidal mind set they are not being selfish. I wasn't, I was simply determined to escape from the torture. The thing(s) that got me through it though was my brother and knowing that when I turn 18 I'll be able to leave this hell-hole & start my own life. It itself may be a hell-hole but at least it will be my hell-hole.

NOTE: I have also moved 4 times, military brat.

RESPONSE TO VIDEO:
Personally, if Aiken was my son & I knew of this I would either kill the teacher or bring him/her close to death.

FUN FACTS:
You all are the only one on or off Earth that know of the chokehold thing besides the kids that saw it.
The "nasty things" were to my brother unfortunately. :-(

DeeperRed
  • DeeperRed

Damn it feels good to be gangsta

• Zaibatsu

Posted 30 April 2012 - 09:44 AM Edited by DeeperRed, 30 April 2012 - 11:08 AM.

QUOTE (GOUSN1776 @ Monday, Apr 30 2012, 09:22)
My PS3 won't let me type but so much.

ADDITION:
More than once I came close to killing myself, due to bullying & sometimes my dad, but no more. Please do know that when is in a suicidal mind set they are not being selfish. I wasn't, I was simply determined to escape from the torture. The thing(s) that got me through it though was my brother and knowing that when I turn 18 I'll be able to leave this hell-hole & start my own life. It itself may be a hell-hole but at least it will be my hell-hole.

NOTE: I have also moved 4 times, military brat.

RESPONSE TO VIDEO:
Personally, if Aiken was my son & I knew of this I would either kill the teacher or bring him/her close to death.

FUN FACTS:
You all are the only one on or off Earth that know of the chokehold thing besides the kids that saw it.
The "nasty things" were to my brother unfortunately. :-(

I don't care if you were bullied but you sound like a f*cking idiot. Your 17, not old but old enough to realize killing some teacher would not help at all. If you killed or brutally injured that teacher
the spot light would be brought on yourself. No one would care that she called a kid a bastard because you just murdered her. It would do even more damage to your child then she was doing, as you would be in jail and he would be in social care.

The way the father is handling it right now is the best way. Bring attention to it so hopefully more people look into there children education and uncover anything horrific that was previously hidden. Not by hurting/killing someone, that wouldn't solve anything.

Linki
  • Linki

Neonic

• BUSTED!

Posted 01 May 2012 - 12:53 AM

There is a difference between education and schooling.

School needs to cease to exist, or at least have a huge revamp.

GOUSN1776
  • GOUSN1776

U.S. Marine

• Members

Posted 01 May 2012 - 05:24 AM Edited by GOUSN1776, 01 May 2012 - 05:26 AM.

QUOTE (DeeperRed @ Monday, Apr 30 2012, 09:44)
MOOT

I would do it in a way that I don't get caught. There are more ways to kill or harm a person other than using a gun. Also, it's a thing called respect and thats just the way I learned how to handle things.

Next time do not call people idiots, okay?

DeeperRed
  • DeeperRed

Damn it feels good to be gangsta

• Zaibatsu

Posted 01 May 2012 - 09:19 AM

QUOTE (GOUSN1776 @ Tuesday, May 1 2012, 05:24)
MOOT

I would do it in a way that I don't get caught. There are more ways to kill or harm a person other than using a gun. Also, it's a thing called respect and thats just the way I learned how to handle things.

Jesus christ you f*cking idiot

Doesn't matter if your caught or not. She just got murdered, no one will care about what she said to a child any more. The best way to deal with it is to do exactly what this guy did. Record and show it to the world, have everyone start questioning there teachers and whats happening to there kids whilst also humiliating her in the process.

Also please shut the f*ck up about "respect", stop watching gangsta movies and grow up.

Mike Tequeli
  • Mike Tequeli

American non-Voter at Heart

• The Connection

Posted 02 May 2012 - 01:08 AM

This kind of thing happens all the time, I've seen it. They don't like to admit it but people can't tolerate social awkwardness, which is why the kids who were definitely the weirdest got it the worst from virtually everyone, the student and the teachers. I mean a lot of asbergerish type kids I've seen received nothing but contempt from the teachers and the much more charismatic and well balanced trouble makers don't get anything near that. I understand why this happens, it's not like I did much of anything to prevent all the grief these kids got, the whole thing is practically institutionalized.

Fully autistic kids are a different ballgame entirely though, I suppose they must really frustrate their care givers.

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• GTA Series Staff
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [San Andreas]

Posted 02 May 2012 - 02:17 AM

The People that ‘have’ these defective kids threat them as PETS. When the kid becomes unmanageable and/or the behavior is no longer ‘cute’ they suddenly think the Educational System should be their personal no cost Day Care, responsible for tending the ‘love child’ so the Parent(s) can have a break from dealing with them. When they ‘grow-up’ then the Social Services are responsible, at the Tax Payer’s Expense, again. Those that might be able to ‘work’ have a ‘sitter’ who goes to work with them to ensure they do the ‘job’. The advantage to the business is that they only have to pay half-wages to the kid while the Tax Payers pay the ‘keeper’. (I worked in a store where this was done.)
True some children aren’t too bad, but the system supports them all.
It’s also insensitive to mention this.
Sticking them ALL into ONE class is too much of a strain on any educator, especially one who knows it’s all for naught.

Boss Greaser
  • Boss Greaser

Together We Rise!

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 May 2012 - 05:28 AM

QUOTE (DeeperRed @ Tuesday, May 1 2012, 01:19)
QUOTE (GOUSN1776 @ Tuesday, May 1 2012, 05:24)
MOOT

Jesus christ you f*cking idiot

Doesn't matter if your caught or not. She just got murdered, no one will care about what she said to a child any more. The best way to deal with it is to do exactly what this guy did. Record and show it to the world, have everyone start questioning there teachers and whats happening to there kids whilst also humiliating her in the process.

Also please shut the f*ck up about "respect", stop watching gangsta movies and grow up.

DeeperRed Leave the topic NOW.

GOUSN1776
  • GOUSN1776

U.S. Marine

• Members

Posted 02 May 2012 - 05:41 AM

QUOTE (DeeperRed @ Tuesday, May 1 2012, 09:19)
MORE MOOT!

There's no need to call me Jesus. J is just fine with me.

It's not murder if her car blew up or she died from unknown causes (poison traces will eventually subside). Maybe she put too much bleach on the floor or just happened to fall down on a wet floor or stairs. There are more ways but I am now refusing to respond to an ignorant fool.

Icarus
  • Icarus

[C9] Orthonormal

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 02 May 2012 - 05:51 AM

QUOTE (GOUSN1776 @ Tuesday, May 1 2012, 23:41)
It's not murder if her car blew up or she died from unknown causes (poison traces will eventually subside).

No matter which way you slice it, if you were to, for example, tamper with a teacher's car and it blew up, you're on the hook for first-degree murder.

Boss Greaser
  • Boss Greaser

Together We Rise!

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 May 2012 - 06:28 AM

No talking about KILLING. THIS is a Teach/Bully thread. Not murder thread.

Boss Greaser
  • Boss Greaser

Together We Rise!

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 May 2012 - 06:48 AM

I request for this to be locked since I know where this topic is going.

Fireman
  • Fireman

Cunning Stunter

• Members

Posted 08 July 2012 - 01:20 PM

QUOTE (GOUSN1776 @ Wednesday, May 2 2012, 05:41)
QUOTE (DeeperRed @ Tuesday, May 1 2012, 09:19)
MORE MOOT!

There's no need to call me Jesus. J is just fine with me.

It's not murder if her car blew up or she died from unknown causes (poison traces will eventually subside). Maybe she put too much bleach on the floor or just happened to fall down on a wet floor or stairs. There are more ways but I am now refusing to respond to an ignorant fool.

You're missing the point completely.

If something bad happens to her (even if she just gets cancer) it's already worse than bullying someone and instead of the negativity that surrounds her now, she'll be helped because she's a victim and boo hoo hoo cancer.

Also 2 month bump, didn't notice, sorry. It was in my browser bar tounge.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users