Posted 16 May 2012 - 12:21 AM

Thanks icon14.gif Anyone have Steam?

Zelos302
  • Zelos302

you broke the rules.

• Members

Posted 16 May 2012 - 12:32 PM

Welcome to the club Ski Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif i like your butt

I have Steam! I also borrow my brothers, which he borrows from someone else tounge2.gif

Not too many games on there mainly because this laptop isn't the greatest for gaming.

.2D
  • .2D

I Shed The Blood of Saxon Men

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 16 May 2012 - 12:39 PM

I have the Steams as well, but I don't go on there much at the moment because I've uninstalled all of my games except Minecraft and San Andreas until I get a new PC. What's your name on there? I'll send you an add in a bit.

Welcome, by the way. wink.gif . I'll send you a FR on XBL when I can.

Stev Elson
  • Stev Elson

Rat

• Members

Posted 16 May 2012 - 04:28 PM

QUOTE (.2D @ Wednesday, May 16 2012, 12:39)
I have the Steams as well, but I don't go on there much at the moment because I've uninstalled all of my games except Minecraft and San Andreas until I get a new PC. What's your name on there? I'll send you an add in a bit.

Welcome, by the way. wink.gif . I'll send you a FR on XBL when I can.

Ah minecraft! I have it but it's been ages since I've been on confused.gif But! I'm guessing not much has changed with the whole 'dig deep then build tall' aspect of it so it should be fine! Need to work out how to install mods though, it would honestly make things so much easier.

@Ski, welcome to the gang! Any questions and I'm sure we'll all be able to help you out.

And in other news, I've now finished all my assignments and exams, just waiting to head home at the weekend and then you all can bask in the glory of my company and the dulcet tones of my angelic voice biggrin.gif Also, is anyone thinking of getting the BF3 CQB DLC at the start of next month? Tempted because there's some pretty beasty looking weapons in there, not least the L86 MG and the spas 12! There's also some other unofficial DLC coming out with a custom knife and more camo, but I'm not sure on the weapons front. Doubt I'll be getting that one though.

.2D
  • .2D

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 16 May 2012 - 04:48 PM

Hahaha, I don't think you could be more wrong about the whole dig deep and build tall thing. It has really changed over time. tounge.gif

I probably wont get the CQB DLC, I'm saving my money for the next month or so, but when I have the money again I'll probably pick it up at some point. icon14.gif

Stev Elson
  • Stev Elson

Rat

• Members

Posted 16 May 2012 - 04:53 PM

Aha I keep checking out The Syndicate Project and Yogscast on youtube every now and again, some of the stuff does look pretty darn epic! If you haven't seen it by the way, I suggest you check out THIS minecraft review. Yahtzee is possibly my favourite reviewer of every game that there ever was, is and possibly will ever be. Made me laugh though!

Ah well I'll let you know what it's like! Going to hit costco and grab some cheap MS points for it all icon14.gif Just need to find the space on my xbox hard drive confused.gif I don't know if you were a fan of BF2 Vietnam, but from what I can gather, DICE are working on a similar thing for January 2013 with BF3, but possibly 2142 (as to compete with Black Ops 3 future setting). Going to be an expensive year with BF3 and GTA 5 I think :S

Kinko XXV
  • Kinko XXV

Perpetual scapegoat.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 16 May 2012 - 08:13 PM

Less than three hours until i'm legal. Any offers? alien.gif

LeRay0409
  • LeRay0409

Did you know that we are the leading country in... GFX!!

• Members
  • England

Posted 16 May 2012 - 08:18 PM

QUOTE (Kinko. @ Wednesday, May 16 2012, 20:13)
Less than three hours until i'm legal. Any offers? alien.gif

Nah... It's ok. I don't do sloppy seconds...

Skimask101
  • Skimask101

No

• Members

Posted 16 May 2012 - 09:00 PM

On Steam I'm Skimask101. I have a picture with Carlton that says 'Thug Life'. Just tell me if you wanna play Minecraft or anything else.

Thanks guys biggrin.gif

.2D
  • .2D

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 16 May 2012 - 09:26 PM

Alrighty, I'll send you an add probably tomorrow, holmes. icon14.gif

Kinko, how legal are your sisters?

Stev, got any more info on the 2142 or Vietnam stuff? I f*cking loved those games, probably my favorites from the BF series. And yeah, I've been watching that guys reviews for a while now, they're awesome. Ever watched any of the AngryJoeShow or whatever it's called? He does pretty good reviews too.

Stev Elson
  • Stev Elson

Rat

• Members

Posted 17 May 2012 - 12:15 AM

Nothing substantial .2D just rumours and speculation. I can give you the links to the most reputable source leaks if you want though? biggrin.gif Never got round to playing either Vietnam or 2142, but from what I've heard they were both amazing games. Aha AngryJoeShow? I'll check it out but I don't think so.

Also, I had an idea for a game! I'll keep it short and sweet and the Title's work in process so it's open to change. Just spitballing and as far as I'm aware there's nothing currently like it.

Joycrime

Up to 8 teams of 2, 1 driver one passenger/gunner. The premise being simple, kill the other teams. 1 life each. The rules are simple:
  • 20 minute game (7 minute arm, 1 minute cooldown, 12 minute battle) within a 30 minute FM.
  • Pistols only, traffic medium, no peds, normal blips. Sunny, midday. Voice chat set to near.
  • 7 minute arming (including armour getting) and land vehicle getting immediately as game starts. No killing happens in this time but it is every man for himself in terms of vehicles, if you miss your chosen spawn you can either wait and hope it spawns again in time and you can make it back, or you go for something else.
  • Map set to Alderney for intial spawn. HOWEVER, After the 7 minute arming period, everybody (both passengers and drivers) MUST be in ALGONQUIN within a single place of their choosing in the city (exception being the subway) as far away or as close to others as they like, but MUST be stationary for a period of 1 MINUTE before the game begins. Anyone not in algonquin at this point is uneligible to play.
  • Driver and passenger MUST STAY TOGETHER AT ALL TIMES DURING THE WHOLE FM. Once in Algonquin you CANNOT GET OUT OF YOUR VEHICLE.
  • The drivers cannot shoot. Only the passenger can.
  • No leaving Algonquin, no using the P&S.
  • You are out when either your vehicle catches fire or you're killed. If the passenger is killed the driver may continue without the passenger, however if the driver is killed then the team is out.
  • Whoever is left standing at the end is the winner.
  • In the event of a tie at the end of the 20 minutes, the remaining parties meet at helitours and have a destruction derby (no shooting) in their vehicles until one sets fire. The victor remaining. People may spectate as close to the derby as they like ON FOOT OR IN MAVERICKS ONLY (NB, mavericks must be a suitable height away), no points are awarded for hitting any other players.
  • If any spectators interfere by either shooting, repeat kicking or any immature stuff they will be given ONE verbal warning by the host, if they do it again they're banned from ALL future sessions. This might be a game, but it's expected you have the maturity of a level headed 18 year old if you're going to play a game with an 18 badge.
  • When a team is out in the main game, if they wish to spectate the remainder of the game they MUST ONLY use a maverick, no land vehicles allowed. If you interfere or fly too close to the vehicles, you WILL receive a verbal warning. Be sensible.

This game isn't designed to be easy. 12 minutes is a long time to try and drive, hide, stay alive and warn off other drivers while yourself trying to survive, the object of having a tiebreaker (which there ultimately will be at the end) is that there will ALWAYS be the team who play it safe, it's up to you on how much of an advantage you want to give yourself in response to the competition. Do you risk it all for the Biff spawn in Bohan and then miss arming up properly? Do you go for the sultan and hope you make it there first but then lose out to the Yankee in the derby at the end? Do you go for deagle power or glock clip size? Are you the hit and run or the quiet type? The choice is yours. Choose your gunner carefully, your driver wisely and your routes unpredictably. Anything can happen, but if you flip your car, you're a sitting duck.

End

Thoughts and opinions? I personally think this'd be a great game. Competitiveness at its best. Inspired by death race but forcing your hand at the end.

SweatyPa1ms
  • SweatyPa1ms

Flesh vehicle

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 May 2012 - 02:54 PM

Happy Birthday Kinko!

Hope you have a good day Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif icon14.gif .

Kinko XXV
  • Kinko XXV

Perpetual scapegoat.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 May 2012 - 02:54 PM

Thank you Simon darling alien.gif

Toke
  • Toke

Gonna cover you in sh*t like a ton of pigeons

• Angels of Death MC
  • NATO
  • Contribution Award [Gangs]

Posted 17 May 2012 - 03:14 PM

Seemed just like yesterday I was plugging my ears in a attempt to drown out the squeekiness of Kinko's pre-ball drop shrill. Look at hiim now, he's right proppa li'il man now.

(promised myself I wouldn't cry)
user posted image

Kinko XXV
  • Kinko XXV

Perpetual scapegoat.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 May 2012 - 03:37 PM

QUOTE (Toke @ Thursday, May 17 2012, 15:14)
Seemed just like yesterday I was plugging my ears in a attempt to drown out the squeekiness of Kinko's pre-ball drop shrill. Look at hiim now, he's right proppa li'il man now.

(promised myself I wouldn't cry)
user posted image

It seems like just yesterday to me too, no worries. alien.gif

SweatyPa1ms
  • SweatyPa1ms

Flesh vehicle

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 May 2012 - 03:38 PM

Stev - That is a great idea for a game mode by the way, I dont know how anyone hasn't thought of it before. Give me a shout when your playing it if you'll have me blush.gif .

LeRay0409
  • LeRay0409

Did you know that we are the leading country in... GFX!!

• Members
  • England

Posted 17 May 2012 - 03:54 PM

Read the game proposal. Sounds great Stev.

If you need any help improving it. PM me.

swooner
  • swooner

AOD Wrapped Member

• Members

Posted 17 May 2012 - 04:34 PM

Stev Joycrime sounds awesome. If/when you need players let me know. icon14.gif

Kinko happy muthaf*cking birthday!!! Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif cool.gif

<3 Project Mayhem

Kinko XXV
  • Kinko XXV

Perpetual scapegoat.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 May 2012 - 05:09 PM

Thank you swoon inlove.gif

Booze
  • Booze

Backlashing with a bullet full of love

• Angels of Death MC
  • Netherlands

Posted 17 May 2012 - 05:29 PM

Happy birthday, Kinky! Now get off GTAForums and do something fun tounge.gif

Kinko XXV
  • Kinko XXV

Perpetual scapegoat.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 May 2012 - 05:37 PM

QUOTE (Booze T @ Thursday, May 17 2012, 17:29)
Happy birthday, Kinky! Now get off GTAForums and do something fun tounge.gif

Thank you Booze, if I had anything fun to be doing i'd be doing it alien.gif

Stev Elson
  • Stev Elson

Rat

• Members

Posted 17 May 2012 - 06:38 PM

Thanks for the comments biggrin.gif I'll whip up a proper topic in the forums later on this weekend, see if I can get enough players for a trial game either next Friday or Saturday to see how it plays out smile.gif Other than making the firetruck the one land vehicle people can't use (it represents too much of a tactical advantage with the speed, water and strength), I think everything else should be okay to use. Just sweep up the rules a bit, write it out properly and everything should be grand!

And Happy Birthday once again Kinko! smile.gif

Zelos302
  • Zelos302

you broke the rules.

• Members

Posted 17 May 2012 - 07:43 PM

Happy birthday Kinko Kapow, you silly willy inlove.gif

That gamemode sounds great. I'd love to have an arranged game on GTA with that once biggrin.gif

So it was Norways national day today. Was a bit fun, went on a couple of rides which made my head spin and still hurts a bit, and watched the russetog(google it) which was disappointing this year actually. All in all it was good but could've been better.

Also, I got a sudden urge to play old N64 games yesterday watching clips on Youtubei watch youtube so much its not even funny. I later found out that I had missed two whole stages on Mario Party 1 orly.gif

.2D
  • .2D

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 18 May 2012 - 12:36 AM Edited by .2D, 18 May 2012 - 12:43 AM.

We gave Kyle his birthday blowjobs earlier, it's all good. icon14.gif

Stev, love the sound of that game mode. When you're back on ze block we'll definitely try and give it a test run. Might have to try and throw together a game of Fugitive too.

Also, Lady Gaga was in an episode of The Sopranos in 2001, who knew? monocle.gif

Skimask101
  • Skimask101

No

• Members

Posted 19 May 2012 - 10:25 PM

Max Payne is awesome! If anyone want's to party up with me and play few rounds, I'm down!

Zelos302
  • Zelos302

you broke the rules.

• Members

Posted 19 May 2012 - 11:54 PM

Watching Forrest Gump. It's actually quite entertaining I must say so far. Makes me wonder what my future beholds icon14.gif

i wish i had a time machine

.2D
  • .2D

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 20 May 2012 - 12:12 AM

Meh, I'd definitely join you for some MP3 if I had it, Skimask, but to be honest I'll probably be giving it a miss for a few months. I do plan on getting it, just when it's dropped down a fair bit in price.

Forrest Gump is sh*t. I've never seen it

I'll type something about about the sh*t we did last night tomorrow. This keyboard is being gay and I can't be arsed. Good stuff though. icon14.gif

SweatyPa1ms
  • SweatyPa1ms

Flesh vehicle

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 May 2012 - 02:10 PM

Me, Cal and probably a few others would really like to play your Joycrime event. Are you playing it this week at all?

Kinko XXV
  • Kinko XXV

Perpetual scapegoat.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 23 May 2012 - 11:05 PM

Good games on RDR guys. alien.gif Ladies and gentlemen, GARY COLEMAN!

.2D
  • .2D

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 24 May 2012 - 09:28 AM

Good sh*t indeed. That's why you needed it sooner. >:@

Sweaty; we might do. If Stev is up for giving it a run, we'll let you know. icon14.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users