Photo

Project Mayhem

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
301 replies to this topic
Purveyors of Disorder
  • Purveyors of Disorder

They're Here.

• Members

Posted 23 April 2012 - 11:55 PM Edited by Purveyors of Disorder, 09 July 2012 - 06:14 PM.

-Gang Closed-

Purveyors of Disorder
  • Purveyors of Disorder

They're Here.

• Members

Posted 24 April 2012 - 12:00 AM Edited by Purveyors of Disorder, 09 July 2012 - 06:14 PM.

-Gang Closed-

Kinko XXV
  • Kinko XXV

Perpetual scapegoat.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 24 April 2012 - 12:01 AM

The end has come. We are the Purveyors of Disorder. We are Project Mayhem.

.2D
  • .2D

I Shed The Blood of Saxon Men

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 24 April 2012 - 12:01 AM

They're here. cool.gif

F*ckin' A! Lets give her another run. wink.gif

Vilmundr
  • Vilmundr

Functioning Psychopath -13

• BUSTED!

Posted 24 April 2012 - 12:02 AM

This is the return GTAForums was owed. They're here and there're upping the f*cking ante.

Trevor Phillips Enterprise
  • Trevor Phillips Enterprise

Gangsta

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 24 April 2012 - 10:20 AM

Nobody told me about this! I was confused as to why the Mayans thread was locked. But I must admit this is a much better idea.

Lol, as if I'm a junkie sad.gif

Vilmundr
  • Vilmundr

• BUSTED!

Posted 24 April 2012 - 10:30 AM

Haha, sorry, man. I was going to PM you and Alex today. We just felt it'd be better if we invested our time in a viable idea, rather than rushing into a gang for the sake of having a gang. And as this section is oversaturated with mafia, military and MC clans, why not ressurrect the most original idea in recent years? Figured this would be more up your street anyway wink.gif

You wouldn't believe the amount of hassle I've gone through thus far. An hour ago, you'd be posting on page 2. We were inundated with empty good luck posts, and two random forumites were even having a conversation in our thread! Had to have it all removed so we could keep our first page! It's the price you pay for being in a gang section overrun with children, I guess.

Oh, and just so you get the message: DO NOT POST UNLESS YOU ARE IN PROJECT MAYHEM, YOU ARE SUMMONED OR UNLESS YOU HAVE BUSINESS WITH US. We'd love to actually have our first page to ourselves. Thank you icon14.gif

.2D
  • .2D

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 24 April 2012 - 12:40 PM

So, am I allowed to post? sad.gif

Vilmundr
  • Vilmundr

• BUSTED!

Posted 24 April 2012 - 12:56 PM

At this point I'm not even sure if I'm allowed to post mercie_blink.gif

So, uh, let's discuss Project Mayhem. First Chaos Meet this Sunday, yah? monocle.gif

.2D
  • .2D

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 24 April 2012 - 01:16 PM

Sunday sounds good holmes. We really need to play some of those games again. We should ask around a bit, see if anyone's up for some games with us. We should only need another 2 or 3 people for them to be able to run nicely; but the more the merrier. cool.gif

Vilmundr
  • Vilmundr

• BUSTED!

Posted 24 April 2012 - 01:58 PM Edited by Vilmundr, 24 April 2012 - 02:01 PM.

Yeah, definitely. What games have you got in mind? I wouldn't mind some Battleships or Rooftop Billiards along with some Fugitive or Home Security. We definitely need to finalise the rules for Subway Warfare too for when we have enough members in the gang or enough guests online to give it a trial run. We have enough members for some basic games. Stev's at uni and JB's still stuck on the PS3, but we still have Jake and Alex and I'm sure we'd have no trouble finding a few guests to fill a few empty spots icon14.gif

We'll leave Fight Club on the backburner for a while until we have a few more members. I have no worries about finding members 'cause there's always decent players out there scouting for a competent gang to join. You've just got to search through a haystack to find them. mercie_blink.gif

Should we try and arrange our first gang match tonight? We'll pick one of the easier gangs off to make us look good! lol.gif

.2D
  • .2D

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 24 April 2012 - 02:11 PM

Yeah, we might as well try and get a match going. How about with my pals over at DA E BLOCK ph34r.gif ?

As for games, we should give sh*t like Fugitive, Manhunt and Home Security a run. ZE CLASSICS.

Vilmundr
  • Vilmundr

• BUSTED!

Posted 24 April 2012 - 02:19 PM Edited by Vilmundr, 24 April 2012 - 02:25 PM.

Hahahaha, E Block WHAAAAAAAT! lol.gif

Yesh, we'll wait for Mr. Self-Appointed Diplomat to return from his education time to set something up wink.gif

Sounds like a plan. We'll need a bigger turnout than 3-5 people though. I'll plan the meet throughout the week and start lining up guests closer to the time. Who knows, we might've even had a couple of applications by Sunday turn.gif

Just to clarify: the ban isn't aimed at everybody, per se. It's just being enforced to keep the thread clutter free so we can plan and actually claim our first page lol.gif . Those that we're on good terms with who're genuinly pleased to see PM back, I thank you for posting. Please don't take it personally icon14.gif

Kinko XXV
  • Kinko XXV

Perpetual scapegoat.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 24 April 2012 - 03:42 PM

I'm back, what's the first order of business? alien.gif
I'll send out a couple of PM's about matches later, and I should be able to make it on Sunday. icon14.gif

Zelos302
  • Zelos302

you broke the rules.

• Members

Posted 24 April 2012 - 05:31 PM

Name TJ the viking
Age 15 and a half
Gamertag ZelosThePro 97
Time Zone the one which is 1 hour ahead of london
Skills or Qualities I am good with the ladies
GTAForums Regular? I sniff around every now and again
Previous gang experience? good I guess
Anything to add? I hate you guys. jk xoxo

Vilmundr
  • Vilmundr

• BUSTED!

Posted 24 April 2012 - 05:55 PM

Little Petter! It's a unanimous yes from the Council. Welcome back aboard, you sexy Nordic warrior! cool.gif

Alex DeLarge.
  • Alex DeLarge.

Biker Droog.

• Members

Posted 24 April 2012 - 06:21 PM

Holy sh*t! This is looking great guys! alien.gif

Vilmundr
  • Vilmundr

• BUSTED!

Posted 24 April 2012 - 06:23 PM

Cheers, broski! Good to have you on board inlove.gif

Are you gonna be free on Sunday for our first meet? monocle.gif

Zelos302
  • Zelos302

you broke the rules.

• Members

Posted 24 April 2012 - 06:28 PM

Yay! Where's my parade?

I'll try to get my lazy ass online. Hate Sundays so I'm probably sitting home all depressed.. or actually I have Monday and Tuesday off so I have like 3 Saturdays inlove.gif

knaimpact
  • knaimpact

• BUSTED!

Posted 24 April 2012 - 06:38 PM

QUOTE (Vilmundr @ Tuesday, Apr 24 2012, 14:19)
Hahahaha, E Block WHAAAAAAAT! lol.gif

Yesh, we'll wait for Mr. Self-Appointed Diplomat to return from his education time to set something up wink.gif

Sounds like a plan. We'll need a bigger turnout than 3-5 people though. I'll plan the meet throughout the week and start lining up guests closer to the time. Who knows, we might've even had a couple of applications by Sunday turn.gif

Just to clarify: the ban isn't aimed at everybody, per se. It's just being enforced to keep the thread clutter free so we can plan and actually claim our first page lol.gif . Those that we're on good terms with who're genuinly pleased to see PM back, I thank you for posting. Please don't take it personally icon14.gif

UTM NIGGA!!!!

EDIT: OOPS moto_whistle.gif

Doc Rikowski
  • Doc Rikowski

First Generation Gamer

• D1RTY12
  • Mars
  • Best Gang 2013 - D1RTY12
    Best Event 2011 "Turf Wars"

Posted 24 April 2012 - 06:52 PM

QUOTE (Purveyors of Disorder @ Monday, Apr 23 2012, 23:55)
NOTICE: INDEFINITE POSTING BAN. THIS APPLIES TO ALL NON-PROJECT MAYHEM MEMBERS.

Looks like someone didn't read this.
Gtfo if you are not PM.

Gangsta

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 24 April 2012 - 07:08 PM

QUOTE (Vilmundr @ Tuesday, Apr 24 2012, 10:30)
Haha, sorry, man. I was going to PM you and Alex today. We just felt it'd be better if we invested our time in a viable idea, rather than rushing into a gang for the sake of having a gang. And as this section is oversaturated with mafia, military and MC clans, why not ressurrect the most original idea in recent years? Figured this would be more up your street anyway wink.gif

*Cough* The Droogs *cough*....sure Alex would agree wink.gif

Only messing though, it's a cracking idea. Much better than creating yet another MC or Mafia themed gang. Also loving the fact that little gimps can't post in here.

Vilmundr
  • Vilmundr

• BUSTED!

Posted 24 April 2012 - 07:20 PM Edited by Vilmundr, 24 April 2012 - 07:25 PM.

I was going to request knaimpact and Doc's posts be removed, but I'm going to keep them both there to serve as a reminder to the visually impaired retards of the gang section. Cross us, cross Doc! Post at your peril! devil.gif

Cheers for stepping in, Doc! icon14.gif

Haha, oh yeah, my bad! Loved The Droogs! lol.gif

Never said before but it's good to have you with us too, Jake. This is by far the best roster we've had thus far. Once dudes like Stev and JB are back in action it's going to be f*cking kickass! Will you be available this Sunday? inlove.gif

Gangsta

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 24 April 2012 - 07:35 PM

Yeah, I never do f*ck all on a Sunday anyway. I will be on soon too, got nothing else to do tonight, been out all day with my girl so I wanna chill out for a bit, lol.

Also, slight rant. I'm getting sick and tired of people in the GTA V section. I browse quickly every now and then to see if there's the off chance of any information, but people are getting so pathetically desperate it's starting to irritate me and it's making the rest of the GTA community look daft. Maybe if they calmed down, went outside and interacted with other living things and forgot about GTA V for a second then information will come to them when it's ready. It's not only on here, it's on Rockstar's Facebook page and their newswire, they can't post things for Max Payne 3 without being bombarded with "We want GTA V!!", do people not understand that that's their priority at the moment?

Vilmundr
  • Vilmundr

• BUSTED!

Posted 24 April 2012 - 08:09 PM

F*ckin' A! icon14.gif

Well, if you need to rant, this is the right place. Your new home! wink.gif

I hear you, man. I don't even visit the section anymore because of these fanatical children. Who, by the way, shouldn't even be allowed on the forums in my opinion. They should be out trading pokemon cards, not playing GTA. Whenever I hop onto the forums I tend to just see what the latest topic is from the front page and if it's just pure speculative sh*te I'll recognise it as the usual asinine bollocks that's posted in the V section and just head straight into the gangs section turn.gif

.2D
  • .2D

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 24 April 2012 - 08:21 PM

QUOTE (Zelos302 @ Tuesday, Apr 24 2012, 17:31)
Name TJ the viking
Age 15 and a half
Gamertag ZelosThePro 97
Time Zone the one which is 1 hour ahead of london
Skills or Qualities I am good with the ladies
GTAForums Regular? I sniff around every now and again
Previous gang experience? good I guess
Anything to add? I hate you guys. jk xoxo

Another Viking! Welcome back, brother. Let us drink the blood of our enemies!

Da! It's definitely good having you around, Jake. Hopefully Sunday should be a blast. cool.gif

As for the V section, I don't even visit any more. Every time I venture there I feel my IQ rapidly decrease, if there's any V info, I'm sure we'll find out about it some other way then an 11 year old screaming it at us.

XxIrishBlizzardxX
  • XxIrishBlizzardxX

[TSA] Remnant.

• Members

Posted 24 April 2012 - 08:29 PM

Great Games with you today icon14.gif

Kinko XXV
  • Kinko XXV

Perpetual scapegoat.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 24 April 2012 - 08:30 PM

Indeed Blizzard, hopefully more in the future, da? icon14.gif

Gangsta

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 24 April 2012 - 08:36 PM

I'm going online now if anyones on!

Vilmundr
  • Vilmundr

• BUSTED!

Posted 24 April 2012 - 08:44 PM Edited by Vilmundr, 24 April 2012 - 08:48 PM.

Yeah, good games Blizzard. Just how I like them. No BS in the lobby, no faffing around with settings. Just straight to business. Perfect! inlove.gif

Yeah, Jake. Me, .2D and possibly Kinko will be on for some BF3 whoring shortly! cool.gif

Also, now we're on page two I'm going to lift the posting ban for certain individuals. At this moment in time the only members of the gang section that we want posting in here are the AoD, TSA, staff, opponents making pre-match/post-match related posts and Project Mayhem members. Nobody else. Thus far it's been a pleasant, clutter free experience and we'd like to keep it that way icon14.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users