Photo

COPS AND CROOKS?

4 replies to this topic
13eny
  • 13eny

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 April 2012 - 05:27 PM

Hey, me and a friend were just wondering if anyone still plays that sh*t? we might reinstall if we can get a game that isn't full of total retards (normally aged around 12). that would be nice add me on windows live l3eny (the l is a L)

Cheers, Ben

SARDYNA108
  • SARDYNA108

Spammaster

• Members

Posted 23 April 2012 - 07:50 PM

Still many people plays CnC on PC, of course there some retards but if you are smart you can avoid them, also do you want to play in ranked or player match ?

XxOnLySBz4mExX
  • XxOnLySBz4mExX

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 23 April 2012 - 07:56 PM

QUOTE (SARDYNA108 @ Monday, Apr 23 2012, 14:50)
Still many people plays CnC on PC, of course there some retards but if you are smart you can avoid them, also do you want to play in ranked or player match ?

Hi, I play on PS3 never on PC, but can you please tell me what the difference between ranked and player match is on PC because on PS3 we dont have that. (at least, I dont think we do)

I'm just curious. smile.gif

SARDYNA108
  • SARDYNA108

Spammaster

• Members

Posted 23 April 2012 - 08:44 PM

QUOTE (XxOnLySBz4mExX @ Monday, Apr 23 2012, 19:56)
QUOTE (SARDYNA108 @ Monday, Apr 23 2012, 14:50)

Hi, I play on PS3 never on PC, but can you please tell me what the difference between ranked and player match is on PC because on PS3 we dont have that. (at least, I dont think we do)

I'm just curious. smile.gif

Ranked match:

- You can rank up
- You can unlock achievments
- Your stats will be saved to leaderboards
- You cant invite friends
- You cant have a stable server and take your players (as a host) after finished game to new one, server will restart after every match and the host will be the guy who pressed enter as a first (sometimes 2 servers can be created if 2 players pressed enter at the same time)
- You cant create own server if there is one already in lobby (there can be only 1 ranked lobby for each game mode at the same time), only if you get kicked from the lobby
- You cant kick players after the games start, only in lobby
- You cant have private server, only by Party Mode
- You cant join in progress

Player match:

- You cant rank up, your money dont accumulate
- You cant unlock achievements
- Your stats will be saved to leaderboards but just games played, games won, money and team money, player match leaderboards does not show your rank kills and deaths, also there is no leaderboards for Races
- You can invite friends
- You have a stable server and you take your players (as a host) from game to game, sometimes your server restart but it depends on game mode, if it dont it often has some bugs like joinbug
- You can create your own server whenever you want
- You can kick players at any time
- You can have private server
- You can join in progress ( in Race, CnC and co op modes you have to spectact and wait for the next round)

Thats all I think, Ranked is for competitive games, Player is just for Fun, in Player match you can always find lots of servers, in Ranked you may have some problems to find any player unless its 0 rank first time playing noob, there are maybe 5-10 players who still regulary (less or more often) plays ranked games including me tounge.gif

Jimbatron
  • Jimbatron

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 23 April 2012 - 09:59 PM

Cops and Crooks is still alive and well on the PC. Last night we had some 9 v 9 matches, although probably 4 or 5 per team is more common. Average age of the regular players is in the twenties I believe.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users