Photo

I cant catch a 3dsfile in GTA SA!pleaasssee help

5 replies to this topic
MrGTAmodsgerman
  • MrGTAmodsgerman

Rat

• Members

Posted 23 April 2012 - 04:32 PM

i have create a 3dsfile and allways when i have it convert it to GTA San Andreas(with 3DS MAX 2009) then i can walk in the meterial of the model ,see my picture to what i mean so i have so not a good english sorry dontgetit.gif
http://imageshack.us...ispielbild.png/
and this problem is it by making a house(mapobjekt) and making skinmods,carmods so allways.
pleaassse help me,what can i do for fix this problem? i want making with 3ds files cars ,and no catch no moterial is difficult to make this!

phonicstudios
  • phonicstudios

PhonicStudios

• Members

Posted 24 April 2012 - 03:25 PM

I think you haven't edited the collision file, which is usually included inside the .dff, so just open 3dsmax, col io or w/e, import the walton.dff, and modify the collision to make it work.
unfortanely I really have troubles doing this, and I hope someone will make a good tutorial for it, or help me in person.. but thats what u have to do.. make a collision file.

MrGTAmodsgerman
  • MrGTAmodsgerman

Rat

• Members

Posted 27 April 2012 - 08:56 PM Edited by MrGTAmodsgerman, 28 April 2012 - 06:17 PM.

ohhhhhhhhhhhhh thankssss smile.gif biggrin.gif for the info ,and why you helped me to what is the problem ,i have found a nice tutorial

great video !!!

Sorry cry.gif i have clicked the false bottom

MrGTAmodsgerman
  • MrGTAmodsgerman

Rat

• Members

Posted 28 April 2012 - 06:16 PM

QUOTE (phonicstudios @ Tuesday, Apr 24 2012, 15:25)
I think you haven't edited the collision file, which is usually included inside the .dff, so just open 3dsmax, col io or w/e, import the walton.dff, and modify the collision to make it work.
unfortanely I really have troubles doing this, and I hope someone will make a good tutorial for it, or help me in person.. but thats what u have to do.. make a collision file.

ohhhhhhhhhhhhh thankssss smile.gif biggrin.gif for the info ,and why you helped me to what is the problem ,i have found a nice tutorial

great video !!!

MrGTAmodsgerman
  • MrGTAmodsgerman

Rat

• Members

Posted 28 April 2012 - 09:42 PM Edited by MrGTAmodsgerman, 30 April 2012 - 01:27 AM.

ok my next problem is almost the same problem .i cant catch it so,other objects cant catch it and cars can catch my 3dsfile(car)
what i mean is here :http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/855/mulecampermodbug.jpg/
hmm i think its the in the collisonfile the balls sarcasm.gif please dontgetit.gif help me

sorry for my sh** englisch! sad.gif
Edit: ok i have it fixed !!:-)

MrGTAmodsgerman
  • MrGTAmodsgerman

Rat

• Members

Posted 05 May 2012 - 06:04 PM

Hey admin please close this question all things is fixed! colgate.gif i like gta forums best help for me! biggrin.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users