[VC|SA|MVL] SOL - Vehicles & Weapons.

136 replies to this topic
dkluin
  • dkluin

GTA Lover

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 26 June 2013 - 09:56 AM

QUOTE (Prince Gumball @ Tuesday, May 7 2013, 07:25)
QUOTE (ALMOST610 @ Monday, May 6 2013, 22:07)
QUOTE (Prince Gumball @ Sunday, May 5 2013, 02:09)
Sorry for a bump, but does anyone know why MVL doesn't work on my SOL? I have no other mods on SOL, It crashes with a log in the menu.

Perhaps because it is not ready for SOL yet and SOL it not ready for it yet.
(Atleast the versions of SOL that we have released to my knowledge, there was a dev version which had MVL running but I don't think it was released)

Shame, I would really love to play SOl with SA and III vehicles and weapons...

That dev version is here right??
(sorry for the double post)

Ss4gogeta0
  • Ss4gogeta0

Huelga birds in the air and we're chargin with spears

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 June 2013 - 09:37 PM Edited by Ss4gogeta0, 26 June 2013 - 09:48 PM.

Was thinkng of some of the weapons that could be included for the mod (I have a stock pile of GTA Quality weapons for SA that shouldnt be too hard to convert to VC)

user posted image
9mm Pistol
Specs
  • Damage: Light
  • Clip Size: 17
  • Cost: $100
  • Carnage: None
  • Model: Glock 17 (GTA LCS Pistol)
45 Pistol
Specs
  • Damage: medium
  • Clip Size: 9
  • Cost: $400
  • Carnage: none
  • Model: Colt 45 (Basic GTA Pistol)
user posted image
Deagle
Specs
  • Damage: Heavy
  • Clip Size: 7
  • Cost: $1,500
  • Carnage: one hit kills for all except those wearing body armor
  • Model: Desert Eagle (VC)
user posted image
Micro Uzi
Specs
  • Damage: Light
  • Clip Size: 25
  • Cost: $600
  • Model: Micro Uzi (GTA 3 Style)
user posted image
Micro SMG
Specs
  • Damage: moderate
  • Clip Size: 30
  • Cost: $1000
  • Model: Micro SMG (GTA VC Ingram)
user posted image
Uzi
Specs
  • Cost: $2,800
  • Carnage: it doesn’t take more than a hit or two to kill most people at under three meters.
  • Model: Uzi (VC)
user posted image
Shotgun
Specs
  • Clip Size: Pump
  • Cost: $300
  • Carnage: It tears apart as many enemies as you can cover with its spread.
  • Model: Ithaca (SA Shotgun)
user posted image
Stubby Shotgun
Specs
  • Clip Size: 4
  • Cost: $500
  • Carnage: Pretty sad range, but utterly deadly within that limited space.
  • Model: Ithaca Sawn Off (VCS Shotgun)
user posted image
Combat Shotgun
Specs
  • Clip Size: 8
  • Carnage: Enemies are literally vaporized.
  • Model: Spas 12 (Custom No Stock)
user posted image
AK-47
Specs
  • Clip Size: 40
  • Cost: $700
  • Carnage: Will take off heads
  • Model: AK-47 (GTA VCS)
user posted image
M4
Specs
  • Clip Size: 50
  • Cost: $2,400
  • Carnage: You can run around yelling “say hello to my little friend” till your lungs give out or you run out of bodies.
  • Model: M4 (GTA LCS)
user posted image
Assault Rifle (Takes Country Rifle slot in SA)
Specs
  • Damage: Moderate
  • Carnage: Make no bones about it, this gun is death incarnate.
  • Model: Ruger (GTA VC)
user posted image
Sniper Rifle
Specs
  • Damage: Extreme
  • Clip Size: 10
  • Cost: $8000
  • Carnage: Point at a body part and it will cease to be attached.
  • Model: PSG1 (GTA VC Beta)
user posted image
Rocket Launcher
Specs
  • Clip Size: 1
  • Cost: $5000
  • Carnage: Imagine what it would be like to be directly deposited on the surface of the sun.
  • Model: M72 (GTA VCS)
user posted image
Minigun
Specs
  • Clip Size: 200
  • Cost: $8000
  • Carnage: It’s raining limbs, hallelujah!
  • Model: M249 Saw (GTA LCS)
user posted image
Grenade Launcer (Special Cleo Script)
Specs
  • Clip Size: 1
  • Cost: $2,800
  • Carnage: Ever seen Star Trek ? Think transporting without a destination.
  • Model: Grenade Launcher (VC Beta)

Prince Gumball
  • Prince Gumball

Love hurts

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 27 June 2013 - 02:19 AM

If we're gonna use those models then retexturing is a must.

ALMOST610
  • ALMOST610

Have you driven a Ford... Lately?

• Feroci Racing
  • Australia

Posted 27 June 2013 - 04:09 AM

QUOTE (Prince Gumball @ Thursday, Jun 27 2013, 13:19)

I was thinking that, but then it could be good to keep them simple and in GTA Style, but when they are scaled down in the hands of the Player it might not look so bad.

ALMOST610
  • ALMOST610

• Feroci Racing
  • Australia

Posted 27 June 2013 - 04:13 AM

QUOTE (dkluin @ Wednesday, Jun 26 2013, 20:56)
QUOTE (Prince Gumball @ Tuesday, May 7 2013, 07:25)
QUOTE (ALMOST610 @ Monday, May 6 2013, 22:07)
QUOTE (Prince Gumball @ Sunday, May 5 2013, 02:09)
Sorry for a bump, but does anyone know why MVL doesn't work on my SOL? I have no other mods on SOL, It crashes with a log in the menu.

Perhaps because it is not ready for SOL yet and SOL it not ready for it yet.
(Atleast the versions of SOL that we have released to my knowledge, there was a dev version which had MVL running but I don't think it was released)

Shame, I would really love to play SOl with SA and III vehicles and weapons...

That dev version is here right??
(sorry for the double post)

No, Well, Yes that is one of the builds, but I am talking about a Previous one, it might have actually been SOL 'AlmostPlatinum' I might have to look through my HDD to find which version it was, chances are I still have it around somewhere.

Also note that I have been converting SA Vehicles into MVL since my XML Builder now supports Converting III, VC & SA Handling data into MVL XML Files. But nothing has been released like most of my vehicle work as I wait to see the outcome of MVL in SOL.

dkluin
  • dkluin

GTA Lover

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 27 June 2013 - 04:54 AM

Nice work!

Ss4gogeta0
  • Ss4gogeta0

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 June 2013 - 05:39 AM

QUOTE (ALMOST610 @ Thursday, Jun 27 2013, 04:09)
QUOTE (Prince Gumball @ Thursday, Jun 27 2013, 13:19)

I was thinking that, but then it could be good to keep them simple and in GTA Style, but when they are scaled down in the hands of the Player it might not look so bad.

I have gotten alot of praise for them due to how good they look ingame (the pics that are up on here are from using the Animation Manager by Ryosuke.)

a few of these I converted from VC and other games using 3DS Max (I also did a few Saints Row Weapons) and lowered the quality abit.

Ss4gogeta0
  • Ss4gogeta0

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 June 2013 - 05:50 AM Edited by Ss4gogeta0, 27 June 2013 - 05:59 AM.

what about the Insurrection from VCS?

user posted image

It also had a radio ad but isnt featured ingame...

and maybe even the Maibatsu Thunder that is in VC's radio ad's... Its supposedly based on a ford Pinto...

also when adding a vehicle thats from all the GTA games... instead of naming it the same name, give it a name based on the year the game it was featured in was based in...

like the landstalker from VC would be "'86 Landstalker" and the GTA III one would be "'01 Landstalker"

and maybe some GTA I and II vehicles aswell

ALMOST610
  • ALMOST610

• Feroci Racing
  • Australia

Posted 27 June 2013 - 07:34 AM

QUOTE (Ss4gogeta0 @ Thursday, Jun 27 2013, 16:50)

user posted image

and maybe even the Maibatsu Thunder that is in VC's radio ad's... Its supposedly based on a ford Pinto...

also when adding a vehicle thats from all the GTA games... instead of naming it the same name, give it a name based on the year the game it was featured in was based in...

like the landstalker from VC would be "'86 Landstalker" and the GTA III one would be "'01 Landstalker"

I have talked about making the Thunder and Insurrection but so far nothing has eventuated but I cant speak of what the future will hold.

The Vehicle names wont have a specific year on them, it will all just be 'Landstalker' or 'Oceanic',etc
It seems a bit silly to name the Vehicles with the year as if you call it an '86 Glendale, although it would say that it is the VC Model it is not actually a 1986 Car it is more likely from the 50's or 60's I am also sure you can easily tell which vehicle is from which game, if a vehicle is being referenced in a mission I am sure it could use a Prefix in subtitle as in [VC] for the Vice version of the vehicle.

dkluin
  • dkluin

GTA Lover

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 27 June 2013 - 11:17 AM

QUOTE (ALMOST610 @ Thursday, Jun 27 2013, 07:34)

user posted image

I have talked about making the Thunder and Insurrection but so far nothing has eventuated but I cant speak of what the future will hold.

The Vehicle names wont have a specific year on them, it will all just be 'Landstalker' or 'Oceanic',etc
It seems a bit silly to name the Vehicles with the year as if you call it an '86 Glendale, although it would say that it is the VC Model it is not actually a 1986 Car it is more likely from the 50's or 60's I am also sure you can easily tell which vehicle is from which game, if a vehicle is being referenced in a mission I am sure it could use a Prefix in subtitle as in [VC] for the Vice version of the vehicle.

Maybe you guys could fix the old vehicle textures so that it looks more simular to the MVL ones?

ALMOST610
  • ALMOST610

• Feroci Racing
  • Australia

Posted 27 June 2013 - 12:27 PM

QUOTE (dkluin @ Thursday, Jun 27 2013, 22:17)

User Posted Image

Maybe you guys could fix the old vehicle textures so that it looks more simular to the MVL ones?

What are you talking about, I can't quite get what you are talking about.

dkluin
  • dkluin

GTA Lover

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 27 June 2013 - 01:24 PM Edited by dkluin, 27 June 2013 - 01:53 PM.

QUOTE (ALMOST610 @ Thursday, Jun 27 2013, 12:27)
QUOTE (dkluin @ Thursday, Jun 27 2013, 22:17)

User Posted Image

What are you talking about, I can't quite get what you are talking about.

Im talking about the very old vehicle textures from standard VC compared with MVL ones....

So there looking different.... (mvl vehicle looks different then a standard
VC one... so that makes VC ones more regonisable....)
EDIT: I have a pictucture: user posted image

Prince Gumball
  • Prince Gumball

Love hurts

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 27 June 2013 - 02:41 PM

Anyways I have mvl working on my 69.5, i'm just cruising in the cities with my new cars and I'm lovin' every second of it (well almost every second)
user posted image

dkluin
  • dkluin

GTA Lover

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 27 June 2013 - 03:20 PM Edited by dkluin, 28 June 2013 - 12:27 PM.

QUOTE (Prince Gumball @ Thursday, Jun 27 2013, 14:41)
Anyways I have mvl working on my 69.5, i'm just cruising in the cities with my new cars and I'm lovin' every second of it (well almost every second)
user posted image

Did you find it out yourself?? Nice to see that you figured it out i have all SA, VC, III and almost all LCS vehicles and self made vehicles like the cholo sabre, (VCS) gang rancher (VCS) and Journey (SA)

EDIT: nvm about that "old textures" it doesnt matter anyway...

Ss4gogeta0
  • Ss4gogeta0

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 June 2013 - 03:52 PM

QUOTE (Prince Gumball @ Thursday, Jun 27 2013, 14:41)
user posted image

o.o which reminds me, whats the situation with seperating the peds in each city?

dkluin
  • dkluin

GTA Lover

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 28 June 2013 - 07:42 PM

Why a [SA] Bloodring Banger subtitle?? A Bloodring Banger '86 looks a little better than [SA or whatever] Bloodring Banger for example...
In normal GTA you arent going to see [SA] vehicles may even if R* created SOL (or maybe if they created it they may used no [SA] or '86 or something else)
xD

ALMOST610
  • ALMOST610

• Feroci Racing
  • Australia

Posted 29 June 2013 - 01:01 AM Edited by ALMOST610, 13 January 2014 - 05:12 AM.

QUOTE (dkluin @ Saturday, Jun 29 2013, 06:42) Why a [SA] Bloodring Banger subtitle?? A Bloodring Banger '86 looks a little better than [SA or whatever] Bloodring Banger for example...
In normal GTA you arent going to see [SA] vehicles may even if R* created SOL (or maybe if they created it they may used no [SA] or '86 or something else)
xD

No You dont get it, you did not understand my post bored.gif, The vehicle would be called a 'Bloodring Banger' when you get in it BUT IF IN A MISSION IT SAID TO STEAL AN OCEANIC BLOODRING, THE SUBTITLES/TEXT ON THE SCREEN WHEN THE MISSION STARTS WOULD SPECIFY "[SA]" or "[VC]" Oceanic Bloodring SO YOU KNOW WHICH SPECIFIC VEHICLE TO GET.

(The Above text was capitalized to highlight the point and is not there to be YELLING at anyone)

I hope you understand Now.

dkluin
  • dkluin

GTA Lover

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 29 June 2013 - 06:14 AM Edited by ALMOST610, 13 January 2014 - 05:13 AM.

QUOTE (ALMOST610 @ Saturday, Jun 29 2013, 01:01) QUOTE (dkluin @ Saturday, Jun 29 2013, 06:42) Why a [SA] Bloodring Banger subtitle?? A Bloodring Banger '86 looks a little better than [SA or whatever] Bloodring Banger for example...
xD
No You dont get it, you did not understand my post bored.gif, The vehicle would be called a 'Bloodring Banger' when you get in it BUT IF IN A MISSION IT SAID TO STEAL AN OCEANIC BLOODRING, THE SUBTITLES/TEXT ON THE SCREEN WHEN THE MISSION STARTS WOULD SPECIFY "[SA]" or "[VC]" Oceanic Bloodring SO YOU KNOW WHICH SPECIFIC VEHICLE TO GET.

(The Above text was capitalized to highlight the point and is not there to be YELLING at anyone)

I am sorry. Yes I understand now.

ALMOST610
  • ALMOST610

• Feroci Racing
  • Australia

Posted 29 June 2013 - 06:39 AM Edited by ALMOST610, 13 January 2014 - 05:13 AM.

QUOTE (dkluin @ Saturday, Jun 29 2013, 17:14) QUOTE (ALMOST610 @ Saturday, Jun 29 2013, 01:01) QUOTE (dkluin @ Saturday, Jun 29 2013, 06:42) Why a [SA] Bloodring Banger subtitle?? A Bloodring Banger '86 looks a little better than [SA or whatever] Bloodring Banger for example...
xD

You don't have to be sorry, there is nothing wrong with asking, I get annoyed when you answer a question and people don't grasp what you mean and keep asking, so now when there is a follow up question I like to make it simple and Highlight the point and hope they get what I mean, there is nothing worse when someone posts 5 times asking the same question because they did not understand the answer, I also apologize if you felt insulted by the 'idiot' part.

dkluin
  • dkluin

GTA Lover

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 29 June 2013 - 06:57 AM Edited by ALMOST610, 13 January 2014 - 05:13 AM.

QUOTE (ALMOST610 @ Saturday, Jun 29 2013, 06:39) QUOTE (dkluin @ Saturday, Jun 29 2013, 17:14) QUOTE (ALMOST610 @ Saturday, Jun 29 2013, 01:01) QUOTE (dkluin @ Saturday, Jun 29 2013, 06:42) Why a [SA] Bloodring Banger subtitle?? A Bloodring Banger '86 looks a little better than [SA or whatever] Bloodring Banger for example...
xD

You don't have to be sorry, there is nothing wrong with asking, I get annoyed when you answer a question and people don't grasp what you mean and keep asking, so now when there is a follow up question I like to make it simple and Highlight the point and hope they get what I mean, there is nothing worse when someone posts 5 times asking the same question because they did not understand the answer, I also apologize if you felt insulted by the 'idiot' part.

Ok

Ss4gogeta0
  • Ss4gogeta0

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 July 2013 - 08:28 PM

here are some vehicle ideas...

panto - gta III beta
user posted image

Bullion - LCS Beta
user posted image

Bringham - GTA III Beta
user posted image

luton - GTA III Beta
user posted image

ALMOST610
  • ALMOST610

• Feroci Racing
  • Australia

Posted 02 July 2013 - 01:18 AM

QUOTE (Ss4gogeta0 @ Tuesday, Jul 2 2013, 07:28)

panto - gta III beta
user posted image

Bullion - LCS Beta
user posted image

Bringham - GTA III Beta
user posted image

luton - GTA III Beta
user posted image

People have already made the Panto and Luton (You can find them on GTA Garage) but the Brigham and Bullion probably wont happen as we only have a half a car to base it on, which would be a bit of work.

Miller786
  • Miller786

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 July 2013 - 08:44 AM

Didn't you had a low poly .44 automag?

dkluin
  • dkluin

GTA Lover

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 02 July 2013 - 09:51 AM

I have a suggestion: Double Wielding for a few weapons (SMG, pistols, stubby shotgun)

Ss4gogeta0
  • Ss4gogeta0

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 July 2013 - 04:20 PM

QUOTE (dkluin @ Tuesday, Jul 2 2013, 09:51)
I have a suggestion: Double Wielding for a few weapons (SMG, pistols, stubby shotgun)

nahh, too unrealistic (aint ever heard of anyone dual wielding uzis in my hood or any others surrounding it...)

dkluin
  • dkluin

GTA Lover

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 03 July 2013 - 04:33 AM

QUOTE (Ss4gogeta0 @ Tuesday, Jul 2 2013, 16:20)

nahh, too unrealistic (aint ever heard of anyone dual wielding uzis in my hood or any others surrounding it...)

lol

Bondergomme
  • Bondergomme

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 06 July 2013 - 01:47 AM

QUOTE (ALMOST610 @ Monday, Jul 1 2013, 20:18)

panto - gta III beta
user posted image

Bullion - LCS Beta
user posted image

Bringham - GTA III Beta
user posted image

luton - GTA III Beta
user posted image

People have already made the Panto and Luton (You can find them on GTA Garage) but the Brigham and Bullion probably wont happen as we only have a half a car to base it on, which would be a bit of work.

For the Bullion, maybe someone can make a low poly Ford Mustang Boss or you can use a Stallion as a base.

For the Brigham, maybe the low-poly emperor of nabnabnabn can make the work.

ALMOST610
  • ALMOST610

• Feroci Racing
  • Australia

Posted 06 July 2013 - 11:48 AM

QUOTE (Bondergomme @ Saturday, Jul 6 2013, 12:47)
QUOTE (ALMOST610 @ Monday, Jul 1 2013, 20:18)
Bringham - GTA III Beta
user posted image

For the Bullion, maybe someone can make a low poly Ford Mustang Boss or you can use a Stallion as a base.

For the Brigham, maybe the low-poly emperor of nabnabnabn can make the work.

I have always thought the Brigham could be made from either the Tahoma or the LVPD Cop Car.
Perhaps it is actually those vehicles original bases, It seems like Rockstar keeps all the original models and textures so it would not surprise me if they were based of it or could actually be a slightly modified version of it.

Ss4gogeta0
  • Ss4gogeta0

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 July 2013 - 04:53 PM

QUOTE (dkluin @ Wednesday, Jul 3 2013, 04:33)
QUOTE (Ss4gogeta0 @ Tuesday, Jul 2 2013, 16:20)

lol

im serious tho. where im from people have AKs and stuff... they dont run around with dual pistols or whatever cuz it f*cks up your aim... niggas aint tryin to get life without for shooting innocent people...

sh*t, one of the homeboys was tellin me about how way back in the day homies used to chase skraps (surenos) with machetes. think about it... 5 people hoppin out of a car with machetes and sombreros wit red rags on they faces. I dont care who you are or if you have a gun or not, you gonna run your ass off when you see these niggas runnin in your direction devil.gif

LucarioVercetti
  • LucarioVercetti

Speedy speed boy

• Members
  • Greece

Posted 23 July 2013 - 07:50 PM Edited by LucarioVercetti, 23 July 2013 - 08:31 PM.

QUOTE (ALMOST610 @ Saturday, Jul 6 2013, 11:48)
I have always thought the Brigham could be made from either the Tahoma or the LVPD Cop Car.
Perhaps it is actually those vehicles original bases, It seems like Rockstar keeps all the original models and textures so it would not surprise me if they were based of it or could actually be a slightly modified version of it.

Maybe. The front of the Tahoma just needs different headlights, chrome bumper, maybe some changes, lengthening and from the LVPD car, the rear part, only a little longer, and probably slightly bigger tailights. Also, take a look at this: user posted image
This is probably earlier than the earliest early GTA III demo, it shows a car that looks like the GTA 1 and GTA 2 Bug. Actually, this demo looks like GTA 1&2 in 3D

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users