SOL - Vehicles & Weapons.

137 replies to this topic
ALMOST610
  • ALMOST610

Have you driven a Ford... Lately?

• Feroci
  • Australia

Posted 13 January 2014 - 05:24 AM

don't forget people that all the models from previous games will have to be textured to the SA style so they don't clash

Yeah.... No, that atleast would be 200 Vehicles counting just III & VC and some of the other ones we will include so that is a lot of work and a bit of a waste, not to mention that if we redid all the cars to look like SA then there would be no point in having all the III, VC, SA and other cars as there would be duplicates that look alike. Not going to happen at this stage.

X-Seti
  • X-Seti

.Retro mod developer. (Xenon Brothers)

• Feroci
  • Mars

Posted 13 January 2014 - 07:44 AM

I am going to release beta 69.9 soon and I would like all your cool work included.

It has to be MVL ready. as we can add 1000's of vehicles.

Now if anyone has made vehicles for the mod you need to get them to me soon as I am releasing near or around Feb /March 2014. I can delay if there is still something in the works.

My skype is mostly online everyday 24/7. So you can add me with the same name as my GTAF handle.

Btw did anyone convert all the VC vehicles to MVL. After this is done we will have spaces for more peds between ID's 140 - 270 I might keep some back for special vehicles we don't want spawned by the engine like the Movie /TV show vehicles I would like to place in the Studio.

:)

• Ss4gogeta0 likes this

ALMOST610
  • ALMOST610

Have you driven a Ford... Lately?

• Feroci
  • Australia

Posted 15 January 2014 - 11:49 PM

I am going to release beta 69.9 soon and I would like all your cool work included.

It has to be MVL ready. as we can add 1000's of vehicles.

Now if anyone has made vehicles for the mod you need to get them to me soon as I am releasing near or around Feb /March 2014. I can delay if there is still something in the works.

My skype is mostly online everyday 24/7. So you can add me with the same name as my GTAF handle.

Btw did anyone convert all the VC vehicles to MVL. After this is done we will have spaces for more peds between ID's 140 - 270 I might keep some back for special vehicles we don't want spawned by the engine like the Movie /TV show vehicles I would like to place in the Studio.

:)

Do you still have all the III and SA ones? I know they are around somewhere.

I also cant quite recall if MVL has support for Scripted Spawnings or not so we might have to remove all spawns from the SCM just to be safe to not cause crashing, also I remember in the past Swoorup made a hack so that Vice City could spawn cars around the map in places, but the only difference was they were all defined in an IPL file instead of SCM so editing and adding more spawns places was edited quite simply and did not mess with save games as there was no SCM recompile needed. I think it might have been used on GTA ECS, or something else.

X-Seti
  • X-Seti

• Feroci
  • Mars

Posted 16 January 2014 - 01:24 AM

GTAIII ones yes..

SA vehicles not all. Also we need all the VC vehicles to be converted to MVL.

I need the original VC vehicle ID's for LC and SA peds.

cj2000
  • cj2000

Trick

• Members

Posted 20 January 2014 - 04:20 PM

GTAIII ones yes..

SA vehicles not all. Also we need all the VC vehicles to be converted to MVL.

I need the original VC vehicle ID's for LC and SA peds.

How about LCS and VCS bikes? I have coverted this vehicles to SA, so if someone wants to make them MVL compatible, no problem just ask me and I send the models.

Jeansowaty
  • Jeansowaty

Notorious fan of underground electronic music and Molly Schultz

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 24 January 2014 - 03:17 PM

Bump-ski.

Manhunt features a civilian police cruiser. If it would be converted, how about naming it the Stanier? As in GTAV the civilian cop car is named the Stanier. Oh and maybe, some vehicles from the beta could appear too? Like the Ariant, Sentinal, Beamer, Cougar etc.

SergeantSavidge
  • SergeantSavidge

Low-poly master race!

• Members
  • England

Posted 02 March 2014 - 12:46 PM Edited by SergeantSavidge, 02 March 2014 - 12:47 PM.

Bump-ski.

Manhunt features a civilian police cruiser. If it would be converted, how about naming it the Stanier? As in GTAV the civilian cop car is named the Stanier. Oh and maybe, some vehicles from the beta could appear too? Like the Ariant, Sentinal, Beamer, Cougar etc.

I think that if the CCPD police cruiser has a civilian variant, it should be called the Premier. I only think this because the III/VC/SA police vehicles are all Premier remakes (besides the LVPD cruiser) and it would fit better. Thoughts?

EDIT: Sorry for bumping this topic btw, I didn't realise the last post was in January. :blink:

X-Seti
  • X-Seti

• Feroci
  • Mars

Posted 02 March 2014 - 01:56 PM

I've seen police bikes, I wonder if that can also be done..

dkluin
  • dkluin

GTA Lover

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 02 March 2014 - 03:38 PM

Would be cool to see some area based vehicles, like SA police patrol areas.

I mean, if you get a tail at VC, VC cops come and try to put you down, once you leave VC and enter the midwest, the SAPD rancher could come and chase you, something like that.

Public transport vehicles, like trains on a track would be great to see too.

Avskygod0
  • Avskygod0

Snitch

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 02 March 2014 - 05:13 PM

Oh, oh oh. Yeah, for the vehicles having different generations, why not just use the latest iterations chronologically? This takes place in 2002, nobody drives a 80's Perennial anymore. What i'm saying is use all the GTA3 cars and for the cars from previous games not in GTA3 simply create a new car(like the guy did with Picador) that would be the current generation of that car

SergeantSavidge
  • SergeantSavidge

Low-poly master race!

• Members
  • England

Posted 03 March 2014 - 08:49 PM

Oh, oh oh. Yeah, for the vehicles having different generations, why not just use the latest iterations chronologically? This takes place in 2002, nobody drives a 80's Perennial anymore. What i'm saying is use all the GTA3 cars and for the cars from previous games not in GTA3 simply create a new car(like the guy did with Picador) that would be the current generation of that car

Yeah, I like where you're going here, maybe cars like the Perennial, Idaho, Glendale etc. should appear very rarely to add effects of a realistic traffic stream.

Jeansowaty
  • Jeansowaty

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 05 March 2014 - 07:25 PM

That's a nice idea, I must agree.

Avskygod0
  • Avskygod0

Snitch

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 05 March 2014 - 07:26 PM

Yeah, I like where you're going here, maybe cars like the Perennial, Idaho, Glendale etc. should appear very rarely to add effects of a realistic traffic stream.

Oh and by 80's Perennial i mean the VC peren

• Ss4gogeta0 and SergeantSavidge like this

X-Seti
  • X-Seti

• Feroci
  • Mars

Posted 10 March 2014 - 04:14 PM Edited by X-Seti, 10 March 2014 - 04:15 PM.

I am going to convert the VC vehicles to MVL soon to free up those ID's for peds or weapons.

I do have a lot going on with GTA SA's map and modelling for GTASOL fusion. so any takers on who could convert the VC vehicles?

Almost610 was working on this, but I feel his pretty busy where I need to refer this on to someone else?

Avskygod0
  • Avskygod0

Snitch

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 12 March 2014 - 03:04 PM

What about the Airtrain? The model exists but it needs some work and a higher quality texture.

Jeansowaty
  • Jeansowaty

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 20 March 2014 - 05:54 PM

Maybe try recreating some GTA2 vehicles which appeared in 3D screenshots, like the Wellard, Taxi Xpress and Michelli Roadster?

X-Seti
  • X-Seti

• Feroci
  • Mars

Posted 20 March 2014 - 08:20 PM

I'd like that;

Ive made a polaris v8 and nrg500 compitable with mvl xD

I'd like to use them m8

Maybe try recreating some GTA2 vehicles which appeared in 3D screenshots, like the Wellard, Taxi Xpress and Michelli Roadster?

nice idea m8. I wonder if anyone has modeled any of those.

Jeansowaty
  • Jeansowaty

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 21 March 2014 - 01:48 PM Edited by Jeansowaty, 21 March 2014 - 03:01 PM.

Taxi_Express_concept.gif
Taxi Xpress.

Wellard_concept.gif

Wellard

Michelli_Roadster_concept.gif
Michelli Roadster

Cop_Car_concept.gif
3D ACPD Cruiser

These are the only ones I could obtain, which are official. Here are some fan-made ones.

http://bloodstabilit...-TYPE-419313428
B-Type

gta_2_rumbler_by_bloodstability-d6r5hwq.
Rumbler.

Prince Gumball
  • Prince Gumball

Alone in a world filled with people

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 27 March 2014 - 01:45 PM

One thing I realized in the current release is that the Sentinel XS and the Packer model got switched I think, The Packer has Sentinel XS' engine sound, the Sentinel XS has the Packer's engine sound, and it's heavy, the speed is still the same I think.

X-Seti
  • X-Seti

• Feroci
  • Mars

Posted 27 March 2014 - 07:24 PM

Arhh. Thats something I totally forget to put pack. Thank you m8, I will fix this asap.

Jeansowaty
  • Jeansowaty

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 06 April 2014 - 01:31 PM

I was checking out the 3D versions of the GTA2 cars and I have to say, the Wellard would look awesome in that mod, but not the GTA2 one. A car based on the real Allard P1 would be better :D

Neddo
  • Neddo

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 April 2014 - 09:19 PM

Will you include GTA IV and V cars that look older than 2002?

• Jeansowaty likes this

Jeansowaty
  • Jeansowaty

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 07 April 2014 - 02:55 PM

Will you include GTA IV and V cars that look older than 2002?

Gimme an IV Emperor! :lol:

Neddo
  • Neddo

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 April 2014 - 06:03 PM

Also I downloaded SOL 69.5 version and it works great 

But 69.9 crashes each time after loading new or saved game. I tried multiple exes and I removed read only. Also my BitDefender removes launchers. I've tried launchers too. Does it have to do something with protection system of this mod? Or I'm missing something? I don't want to start a thread, you can PM me if someone wants to help

X-Seti
  • X-Seti

• Feroci
  • Mars

Posted 07 April 2014 - 06:40 PM

The pre-download version of 69.9 has a ton of stuff missing, and is meant for team members only.

I will be releasing the full version soon.
  • Neddo likes this

Neddo
  • Neddo

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 April 2014 - 07:05 PM

Oh I get it

Sentrion
  • Sentrion

Midnight Wanderer

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 08 April 2014 - 12:27 PM

I was wondering if you guys would include San Andreas vehicles. Sorry if I missed the part somewhere. I had converted a few San Andreas vehicles along with the wheels.

Jeansowaty
  • Jeansowaty

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 08 April 2014 - 02:06 PM

I was wondering if you guys would include San Andreas vehicles. Sorry if I missed the part somewhere. I had converted a few San Andreas vehicles along with the wheels.

VC MVL supports SA DFF's, so there's no real need in converting 'em.

Prince Gumball
  • Prince Gumball

Alone in a world filled with people

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 08 April 2014 - 02:16 PM

I will be releasing the full version soon.

SOON....

Can't friggin wait.

Sentrion
  • Sentrion

Midnight Wanderer

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 08 April 2014 - 02:31 PM

VC MVL supports SA DFF's, so there's no real need in converting 'em.

Is MVL being used in SOL?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users