SOL - Vehicles & Weapons.

137 replies to this topic
Ss4gogeta0
  • Ss4gogeta0

Huelga birds in the air and we're chargin with spears

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 July 2013 - 09:11 PM

QUOTE (LucarioVercetti @ Tuesday, Jul 23 2013, 19:50)
QUOTE (ALMOST610 @ Saturday, Jul 6 2013, 11:48)
I have always thought the Brigham could be made from either the Tahoma or the LVPD Cop Car.
Perhaps it is actually those vehicles original bases, It seems like Rockstar keeps all the original models and textures so it would not surprise me if they were based of it or could actually be a slightly modified version of it.

Maybe. The front of the Tahoma just needs different headlights, chrome bumper, maybe some changes, lengthening and from the LVPD car, the rear part, only a little longer, and probably slightly bigger tailights. Also, take a look at this: user posted image
This is probably earlier than the earliest early GTA III demo, it shows a car that looks like the GTA 1 and GTA 2 Bug. Actually, this demo looks like GTA 1&2 in 3D

monocle.gif That would be a good car to use as GTA Advance does have a Mini which is neither avaliable in III or LCS

LucarioVercetti
  • LucarioVercetti

Gallade with crutches

• Members
  • Greece

Posted 23 July 2013 - 09:31 PM

QUOTE (Ss4gogeta0 @ Tuesday, Jul 23 2013, 21:11)
monocle.gif That would be a good car to use as GTA Advance does have a Mini which is neither avaliable in III or LCS

To be honest, that picture is GTA 2! Just in 3D. Look at the pavement and the road textures!
Hmmm, I haven't played GTA Advance, but I still wonder about Brigham... can we make it by using two existing cars?

Ss4gogeta0
  • Ss4gogeta0

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 July 2013 - 09:34 PM

QUOTE (LucarioVercetti @ Tuesday, Jul 23 2013, 21:31)
QUOTE (Ss4gogeta0 @ Tuesday, Jul 23 2013, 21:11)

To be honest, that picture is GTA 2! Just in 3D. Look at the pavement and the road textures!
Hmmm, I haven't played GTA Advance, but I still wonder about Brigham... can we make it by using two existing cars?

I believe so... and I am sure thats an early version of GTA III (google it)

LucarioVercetti
  • LucarioVercetti

Gallade with crutches

• Members
  • Greece

Posted 23 July 2013 - 09:40 PM

QUOTE (Ss4gogeta0 @ Tuesday, Jul 23 2013, 21:34)

Maybe GTA III was going to be just GTA 2 in 3D.

ALMOST610
  • ALMOST610

Have you driven a Ford... Lately?

• Feroci
  • Australia

Posted 24 July 2013 - 05:21 AM Edited by ALMOST610, 24 July 2013 - 05:23 AM.

QUOTE (LucarioVercetti @ Wednesday, Jul 24 2013, 08:40)
QUOTE (Ss4gogeta0 @ Tuesday, Jul 23 2013, 21:34)

Maybe GTA III was going to be just GTA 2 in 3D.

To Me that looks like the Chinatown District in GTA 3, you also have to remember that in all the really early shots of GTA 3 alot of things were really cartoony like that, to me it looks like an early GTA 3, I am not too sure what the other two cars are, maybe a Stallion it also looks a little like the Vice Stinger, and either an Esperanto/Yardie Lobo/Idaho(Hachura)

Found More!!!

LucarioVercetti
  • LucarioVercetti

Gallade with crutches

• Members
  • Greece

Posted 24 July 2013 - 10:10 AM Edited by LucarioVercetti, 24 July 2013 - 10:27 AM.

user posted image
Is this police car possible to be made into a mod for GTA SA? (Probably beta GTA III police car)
Also, something I noticed on Brigham, take a close look above the front wheel and at the windshield:
user posted image
The window is cracked and the part above the front wheel has bullet holes.
Also, can we make the Brigham with these two cars? Or at least, try?
And make the original Kuruma (Sentinal)?:
user posted image
EDIT: More beta:
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
Is this part of the city in the game?
user posted image

ALMOST610
  • ALMOST610

• Feroci
  • Australia

Posted 24 July 2013 - 11:30 PM

Is it me or does the red car look like the Demois SP...
QUOTE (LucarioVercetti @ Wednesday, Jul 24 2013, 21:10)
user posted image

Is this part of the city in the game?
user posted image

And yes that is part of the city being displayed in Wireframe.

Ss4gogeta0
  • Ss4gogeta0

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 July 2013 - 12:46 AM Edited by Ss4gogeta0, 25 July 2013 - 12:48 AM.

QUOTE (ALMOST610 @ Wednesday, Jul 24 2013, 23:30)
Is it me or does the red car look like the Demois SP...
QUOTE (LucarioVercetti @ Wednesday, Jul 24 2013, 21:10)
user posted image

And yes that is part of the city being displayed in Wireframe.

indeed it does... monocle.gif user posted image

Interesting... Is it an early GTA III screen or a GTA LCS screen? notify.gif

I noticed it was from Guranga which is why I am asking... because it seems rather strange that it was left out of GTA III yet makes a return to GTA LCS unless it might be the Dyable (I doubt it though)

ALMOST610
  • ALMOST610

• Feroci
  • Australia

Posted 25 July 2013 - 01:14 AM

It is most likely the Dyablo, but is still does have a bit of resemblance to the Demois SP front.

LucarioVercetti
  • LucarioVercetti

Gallade with crutches

• Members
  • Greece

Posted 25 July 2013 - 09:47 AM

QUOTE (ALMOST610 @ Thursday, Jul 25 2013, 01:14)
It is most likely the Dyablo, but is still does have a bit of resemblance to the Demois SP front.

Why don't you try making the Brigham with the Tahoma and the LVPD Citizen? These two cars just need slight editing (the front of Tahoma and the rear of the LVPD Citizen)

ALMOST610
  • ALMOST610

• Feroci
  • Australia

Posted 25 July 2013 - 12:10 PM

QUOTE (LucarioVercetti @ Thursday, Jul 25 2013, 20:47)
Why don't you try making the Brigham with the Tahoma and the LVPD Citizen? These two cars just need slight editing (the front of Tahoma and the rear of the LVPD Citizen)

I already said that....

LucarioVercetti
  • LucarioVercetti

Gallade with crutches

• Members
  • Greece

Posted 25 July 2013 - 02:22 PM

QUOTE (ALMOST610 @ Thursday, Jul 25 2013, 12:10)
QUOTE (LucarioVercetti @ Thursday, Jul 25 2013, 20:47)

I already said that....

You mean you have started making it or something?

Ss4gogeta0
  • Ss4gogeta0

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 October 2013 - 09:48 PM Edited by Ss4gogeta0, 09 October 2013 - 10:31 PM.

hmm, I am going to bump this and just say that you should do some of the Manhunt vehicles @almost

"Meat Wagon"

carcercars_bornagain_06.jpg

"Bulldog"

carcercars_bornagain_04.jpg

"Bensen" (Alternative Decal)

carcercars_bornagain_09.jpg

"Mundolano" (Reminds me of the car from Driver 2)

carcercars_whitetrash_03.jpg

carcercars_fuelledbyhate_05.jpg

"Minx"

546.jpg

Looks like a mix between a Kuruma and that one mafia car... cant think of the name atm...

055.jpg

ALMOST610
  • ALMOST610

• Feroci
  • Australia

Posted 22 October 2013 - 05:48 AM

I do not know if you had intended pictures to be posted then but I am not seeing anything useful or helpful to show what you wanted to say.

• Ss4gogeta0 likes this

Ss4gogeta0
  • Ss4gogeta0

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 October 2013 - 08:41 AM

I do not know if you had intended pictures to be posted then but I am not seeing anything useful or helpful to show what you wanted to say.

hold on... apparently the sites dont allow linking to other sites -.- Ima do a screencap of em tomorrow

Bondergomme
  • Bondergomme

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 27 October 2013 - 08:09 PM

Anyway, here's some vehicles for this mod :

Roadtrain Double Exhaust : GGMM2012-09-2100-27-31-94_zpsa98f84e3.jp

Burrito 3500 : newsvan_zps7e814772.jpg

Steed : GGMM2013-10-1800-39-00-42_zpsd7f35ad8.pn

LVPD Premier : GGMM2013-10-1801-27-27-20_zpsfaddd7eb.pn

Moonbeam Cargo : GGMM2013-10-2715-49-41-95_zpse54383d1.pn

Prince Gumball
  • Prince Gumball

It's not like anyone cares anyway

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 28 October 2013 - 12:17 PM

Awesome! Tried to make them in MVL?

Blastoise1994
  • Blastoise1994

TFW I actually am your scooter brother

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 October 2013 - 11:23 PM

I have a vehicle I would be willing to basically give to this mod so long as someone here is willing to texture it and convert it from a Sketchup file to a .dff. (I understand this is for VC but I would like an SA version too... Regardless of whether or not you did that I'd let you use it. :p)

BRHOzWv.png

Bondergomme
  • Bondergomme

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 29 October 2013 - 04:39 PM

Is it a Stinger from III?

Blastoise1994
  • Blastoise1994

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 October 2013 - 12:07 AM

Good eye spotting the base I used for it, but it's actually meant to be its own car, kind of a "little brother" to the Stinger, more akin to the Lotus Elise and Toyota MR-Spyder than the Panoz Esperante the retail GTA III Stinger is based on. A rear-engined, lightweight sports car, possibly 4WD, available as both a coupe and a cabriolet powered by either a turbocharged four or six cylinder engine. I call it the Pirahna, but then sometimes I call it the Mamba because of the snake-like front fascia. :p

I actually REALLY enjoy thinking up GTA styled cars like this, in fact right now I'm working on a VW Beetle lookalike called the "BF Flea", I just don't have the skills to finish the textures and put it ingame. If you know how to apply textures though, you could probably just recycle the basic Stinger textures on it.

Jeansowaty
  • Jeansowaty

Notorious fan of underground electronic music and Molly Schultz

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 31 October 2013 - 03:16 PM

"Minx"

546.jpg

Looks like a mix between a Kuruma and that one mafia car... cant think of the name atm...

Minx is a car from GTA2 ;) I see what you did there.

• Ss4gogeta0 likes this

Jeansowaty
  • Jeansowaty

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 31 October 2013 - 03:18 PM

QUOTE (Gantons Most Wanted @ Sunday, Jul 15 2012, 23:22) Will vehicles from the Stories games be making an appearance or will it just be the vehicles from III/VC/SA only along with some of the custom vehicles you are working on?
Well for GTA III, VC & SA we plan/want to have all the vehicles from those games, like all 3 Cheetahs from each game, but for the Stories we would like to have the new vehicles introduced in those game, instead of having 5 of some vehicles.

So from LCS. (I will edit the list below until I list them all)
- V8 Ghost
- Thunder Rodd
- Deimos SP
- Phobos VT
- Hellenbach GT
- Sindacco Argento
- Forelli Exsess

VCS
- Splitz 6
- Bulldozer
- Polaris V8

(Some Vehicles like the Bikle '76, Campaign Van, and the Boats and Air Vehicles may not or wont be included)
(Motorbikes are something I would like to try and include, but I wont guarantee that they will be)

What about GTA Advance vehicles? (sorry for double post)

Jeansowaty
  • Jeansowaty

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 31 October 2013 - 03:42 PM

QUOTE (Gantons Most Wanted @ Sunday, Jul 15 2012, 23:22) Will vehicles from the Stories games be making an appearance or will it just be the vehicles from III/VC/SA only along with some of the custom vehicles you are working on?
Well for GTA III, VC & SA we plan/want to have all the vehicles from those games, like all 3 Cheetahs from each game, but for the Stories we would like to have the new vehicles introduced in those game, instead of having 5 of some vehicles.

- V8 Ghost
- Thunder Rodd
- Deimos SP
- Phobos VT
- Hellenbach GT
- Sindacco Argento
- Forelli Exsess

VCS
- Splitz 6
- Bulldozer
- Polaris V8

(Some Vehicles like the Bikle '76, Campaign Van, and the Boats and Air Vehicles may not or wont be included)
(Motorbikes are something I would like to try and include, but I wont guarantee that they will be)

Good eye spotting the base I used for it, but it's actually meant to be its own car, kind of a "little brother" to the Stinger, more akin to the Lotus Elise and Toyota MR-Spyder than the Panoz Esperante the retail GTA III Stinger is based on. A rear-engined, lightweight sports car, possibly 4WD, available as both a coupe and a cabriolet powered by either a turbocharged four or six cylinder engine. I call it the Pirahna, but then sometimes I call it the Mamba because of the snake-like front fascia.  :p

I actually REALLY enjoy thinking up GTA styled cars like this, in fact right now I'm working on a VW Beetle lookalike called the "BF Flea", I just don't have the skills to finish the textures and put it ingame. If you know how to apply textures though, you could probably just recycle the basic Stinger textures on it.

I dunno why but the front looks to me similiar to the Rapid GT from GTA V. How about naming it like that? :p

Also... I have some ideas for cool cars:

-Stallion Sport - edited Diablo Stallion (would need some modelling because it does not use carcols)

-2001 Sentinel XS - recolored Mafia Sentinel

-Stinger SP - Yakuza Stinger with custom carcols

-Lobo - Civilian Yardie, explains itself...

-Cruiserino (I dunno why I named it like this LOL) - Civilian Cartel Cruiser

-Rumpo XL - Remade Hoods Rumpo XL without graffitti and carcols compatible.

Bondergomme
  • Bondergomme

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 01 November 2013 - 12:44 AM

- V8 Ghost
- Thunder Rodd
- Deimos SP
- Phobos VT
- Hellenbach GT
- Sindacco Argento
- Forelli Exsess

VCS
- Splitz 6
- Bulldozer
- Polaris V8

Good eye spotting the base I used for it, but it's actually meant to be its own car, kind of a "little brother" to the Stinger, more akin to the Lotus Elise and Toyota MR-Spyder than the Panoz Esperante the retail GTA III Stinger is based on. A rear-engined, lightweight sports car, possibly 4WD, available as both a coupe and a cabriolet powered by either a turbocharged four or six cylinder engine. I call it the Pirahna, but then sometimes I call it the Mamba because of the snake-like front fascia.  :p

I dunno why but the front looks to me similiar to the Rapid GT from GTA V. How about naming it like that? :p

-Stallion Sport - edited Diablo Stallion (would need some modelling because it does not use carcols)

First, Advance cars are in 2D. So its pretty much impossible to make them.  ( they are pretty much generic anyway. 

Second, your mods suggestion are EXTREMELY easy to do. Maybe, I could make them if I have times ( I already work on a Utility truck Pickup and I have ALOT of school work )

Blastoise1994
  • Blastoise1994

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 November 2013 - 01:34 AM Edited by Blastoise1994, 01 November 2013 - 01:41 AM.

@ Jeansowaty - I wouldn't mind calling it a Minx, I think that fits fairly well! I don't think the Rapid GT name would fit it all that well though considering the Rapid is a front engine car and mine is a tiny rear engined car.

EDIT: Also a nice name for the Cruiser... Monstrosity? Sadler? Also it would be cool to have it where the gang vehicle parts (Yakuza Stinger spoiler, Cartel Cruiser rollbar, Cuban Hermes paintjob, etc...) are add-ons for their respective  vehicles in the mod shop.

Bondergomme
  • Bondergomme

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 01 November 2013 - 12:06 PM

@ Jeansowaty - I wouldn't mind calling it a Minx, I think that fits fairly well! I don't think the Rapid GT name would fit it all that well though considering the Rapid is a front engine car and mine is a tiny rear engined car.

EDIT: Also a nice name for the Cruiser... Monstrosity? Sadler? Also it would be cool to have it where the gang vehicle parts (Yakuza Stinger spoiler, Cartel Cruiser rollbar, Cuban Hermes paintjob, etc...) are add-ons for their respective  vehicles in the mod shop.

There is no Mod Shop in VC. My guess is since the mod use MVL, Somebody would code a Mod Shop working with the Tuning Parts and/or the Extra. Some vehicles parts can be extra (like the Cartel Cruiser roll bar) But some other need to be Tuning parts since Extra can't have damaged model (like the Yakuza Stinger Spoiler). You can't add paint job to car yet with MVL, so you need to make a separate vehicles (like the Slamvan mod for MVL)

• Blastoise1994 likes this

Jeansowaty
  • Jeansowaty

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 01 November 2013 - 02:16 PM Edited by Jeansowaty, 02 November 2013 - 06:33 PM.

- V8 Ghost
- Thunder Rodd
- Deimos SP
- Phobos VT
- Hellenbach GT
- Sindacco Argento
- Forelli Exsess

VCS
- Splitz 6
- Bulldozer
- Polaris V8

First, Advance cars are in 2D. So its pretty much impossible to make them.  ( they are pretty much generic anyway. 

Second, your mods suggestion are EXTREMELY easy to do. Maybe, I could make them if I have times ( I already work on a Utility truck Pickup and I have ALOT of school work )

Techincally, you're right although OnePiece (thunderf*ckrapist) has made the Z-Type which is 2D too. Brit is based on a Mini Cooper, Monster Truck looks to me like a Bobcat or Cartel Cruiser with LARGEASS wheels, F-1 is, as the wikia says: modelled after the vehicles used in the Formula One or F-1 races, so... a F-1 to 3D and boom. Asukamobile is just a Yakuza Stinger with dark blue paintjob. Also, I made them so easy because I can't model myself so I could do them myself easily :p

Hm... I have an idea - How about it being a customised version of it being called Rapid RE (Rear Engined)? And, 3D Universe vehicles don't have to be the same as HD vehicles - have you seen how the Stinger changed from the earlier GTA Games to the newer ones? It is nothing alike so...

About the civilian Cruiser, I have given the Monstrosity name for a Monster Truck or a tuned-up Landstalker, Sadler fits in good, Yosemite from SA could be good too. I always prefered to name it a Cruiser but it sounded so overused so I edited it slightly.

ALSOOOOO... I remember in Joey'z Garage in GTA3 there is a blue BF Injection at which one he works all day. How about to turn it into a driveable vehicle?

cj2000
  • cj2000

Trick

• Members

Posted 25 November 2013 - 03:44 PM

- V8 Ghost
- Thunder Rodd
- Deimos SP
- Phobos VT
- Hellenbach GT
- Sindacco Argento
- Forelli Exsess

VCS
- Splitz 6
- Bulldozer
- Polaris V8

What about Gangrancher and Cholo car?

cj2000
  • cj2000

Trick

• Members

Posted 27 November 2013 - 02:59 PM

And how about the copvan from manhunt?

abb3d309c7b7570005390389e3a947f6.jpg

I have already starfed this vehicle for SA but not finish, so if there is interest I can give the model.

Avskygod0
  • Avskygod0

Snitch

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 30 December 2013 - 01:41 PM

don't forget people that all the models from previous games will have to be textured to the SA style so they don't clash

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users