GTAVC: SOL - Vehicles

115 replies to this topic
ALMOST610
  • ALMOST610

Have you driven a Ford... Lately?

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 25 July 2013 - 12:10 PM

QUOTE (LucarioVercetti @ Thursday, Jul 25 2013, 20:47)
Why don't you try making the Brigham with the Tahoma and the LVPD Citizen? These two cars just need slight editing (the front of Tahoma and the rear of the LVPD Citizen)

I already said that....

LucarioVercetti
  • LucarioVercetti

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • Greece

Posted 25 July 2013 - 02:22 PM

QUOTE (ALMOST610 @ Thursday, Jul 25 2013, 12:10)
QUOTE (LucarioVercetti @ Thursday, Jul 25 2013, 20:47)
Why don't you try making the Brigham with the Tahoma and the LVPD Citizen? These two cars just need slight editing (the front of Tahoma and the rear of the LVPD Citizen)

I already said that....

You mean you have started making it or something?

Ss4gogeta0
  • Ss4gogeta0

Huelga birds in the air and we're chargin with spears

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 October 2013 - 09:48 PM Edited by Ss4gogeta0, 09 October 2013 - 10:31 PM.

hmm, I am going to bump this and just say that you should do some of the Manhunt vehicles @almost

"Meat Wagon"

carcercars_bornagain_06.jpg

"Bulldog"

carcercars_bornagain_04.jpg

"Bensen" (Alternative Decal)

carcercars_bornagain_09.jpg

"Mundolano" (Reminds me of the car from Driver 2)

carcercars_whitetrash_03.jpg

carcercars_fuelledbyhate_05.jpg

"Minx"

546.jpg

Looks like a mix between a Kuruma and that one mafia car... cant think of the name atm...

055.jpg

ALMOST610
  • ALMOST610

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 22 October 2013 - 05:48 AM

I do not know if you had intended pictures to be posted then but I am not seeing anything useful or helpful to show what you wanted to say.

• Ss4gogeta0 likes this

Ss4gogeta0
  • Ss4gogeta0

Huelga birds in the air and we're chargin with spears

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 October 2013 - 08:41 AM

I do not know if you had intended pictures to be posted then but I am not seeing anything useful or helpful to show what you wanted to say.

hold on... apparently the sites dont allow linking to other sites -.- Ima do a screencap of em tomorrow

Bondergomme
  • Bondergomme

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 27 October 2013 - 08:09 PM

Anyway, here's some vehicles for this mod :

Roadtrain Double Exhaust : GGMM2012-09-2100-27-31-94_zpsa98f84e3.jp

Burrito 3500 : newsvan_zps7e814772.jpg

Steed : GGMM2013-10-1800-39-00-42_zpsd7f35ad8.pn

LVPD Premier : GGMM2013-10-1801-27-27-20_zpsfaddd7eb.pn

Moonbeam Cargo : GGMM2013-10-2715-49-41-95_zpse54383d1.pn

Prince Gumball
  • Prince Gumball

In love

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 October 2013 - 12:17 PM

Awesome! Tried to make them in MVL?

Blastoise1994
  • Blastoise1994

Not your scooter brother

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 October 2013 - 11:23 PM

I have a vehicle I would be willing to basically give to this mod so long as someone here is willing to texture it and convert it from a Sketchup file to a .dff. (I understand this is for VC but I would like an SA version too... Regardless of whether or not you did that I'd let you use it. :p)

BRHOzWv.png

Bondergomme
  • Bondergomme

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 29 October 2013 - 04:39 PM

Is it a Stinger from III?

Blastoise1994
  • Blastoise1994

Not your scooter brother

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 October 2013 - 12:07 AM

Good eye spotting the base I used for it, but it's actually meant to be its own car, kind of a "little brother" to the Stinger, more akin to the Lotus Elise and Toyota MR-Spyder than the Panoz Esperante the retail GTA III Stinger is based on. A rear-engined, lightweight sports car, possibly 4WD, available as both a coupe and a cabriolet powered by either a turbocharged four or six cylinder engine. I call it the Pirahna, but then sometimes I call it the Mamba because of the snake-like front fascia. :p

I actually REALLY enjoy thinking up GTA styled cars like this, in fact right now I'm working on a VW Beetle lookalike called the "BF Flea", I just don't have the skills to finish the textures and put it ingame. If you know how to apply textures though, you could probably just recycle the basic Stinger textures on it.

Jeansowaty
  • Jeansowaty

._.

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 31 October 2013 - 03:16 PM

"Minx"

546.jpg

Looks like a mix between a Kuruma and that one mafia car... cant think of the name atm...

Minx is a car from GTA2 ;) I see what you did there.

• Ss4gogeta0 likes this

Jeansowaty
  • Jeansowaty

._.

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 31 October 2013 - 03:18 PM

QUOTE (Gantons Most Wanted @ Sunday, Jul 15 2012, 23:22) Will vehicles from the Stories games be making an appearance or will it just be the vehicles from III/VC/SA only along with some of the custom vehicles you are working on?
Well for GTA III, VC & SA we plan/want to have all the vehicles from those games, like all 3 Cheetahs from each game, but for the Stories we would like to have the new vehicles introduced in those game, instead of having 5 of some vehicles.

So from LCS. (I will edit the list below until I list them all)
- V8 Ghost
- Thunder Rodd
- Deimos SP
- Phobos VT
- Hellenbach GT
- Sindacco Argento
- Forelli Exsess

VCS
- Splitz 6
- Bulldozer
- Polaris V8

(Some Vehicles like the Bikle '76, Campaign Van, and the Boats and Air Vehicles may not or wont be included)
(Motorbikes are something I would like to try and include, but I wont guarantee that they will be)

What about GTA Advance vehicles? (sorry for double post)

Jeansowaty
  • Jeansowaty

._.

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 31 October 2013 - 03:42 PM

QUOTE (Gantons Most Wanted @ Sunday, Jul 15 2012, 23:22) Will vehicles from the Stories games be making an appearance or will it just be the vehicles from III/VC/SA only along with some of the custom vehicles you are working on?
Well for GTA III, VC & SA we plan/want to have all the vehicles from those games, like all 3 Cheetahs from each game, but for the Stories we would like to have the new vehicles introduced in those game, instead of having 5 of some vehicles.

- V8 Ghost
- Thunder Rodd
- Deimos SP
- Phobos VT
- Hellenbach GT
- Sindacco Argento
- Forelli Exsess

VCS
- Splitz 6
- Bulldozer
- Polaris V8

(Some Vehicles like the Bikle '76, Campaign Van, and the Boats and Air Vehicles may not or wont be included)
(Motorbikes are something I would like to try and include, but I wont guarantee that they will be)

Good eye spotting the base I used for it, but it's actually meant to be its own car, kind of a "little brother" to the Stinger, more akin to the Lotus Elise and Toyota MR-Spyder than the Panoz Esperante the retail GTA III Stinger is based on. A rear-engined, lightweight sports car, possibly 4WD, available as both a coupe and a cabriolet powered by either a turbocharged four or six cylinder engine. I call it the Pirahna, but then sometimes I call it the Mamba because of the snake-like front fascia.  :p

I actually REALLY enjoy thinking up GTA styled cars like this, in fact right now I'm working on a VW Beetle lookalike called the "BF Flea", I just don't have the skills to finish the textures and put it ingame. If you know how to apply textures though, you could probably just recycle the basic Stinger textures on it.

I dunno why but the front looks to me similiar to the Rapid GT from GTA V. How about naming it like that? :p

Also... I have some ideas for cool cars:

-Stallion Sport - edited Diablo Stallion (would need some modelling because it does not use carcols)

-2001 Sentinel XS - recolored Mafia Sentinel

-Stinger SP - Yakuza Stinger with custom carcols

-Lobo - Civilian Yardie, explains itself...

-Cruiserino (I dunno why I named it like this LOL) - Civilian Cartel Cruiser

-Rumpo XL - Remade Hoods Rumpo XL without graffitti and carcols compatible.

Bondergomme
  • Bondergomme

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 01 November 2013 - 12:44 AM

- V8 Ghost
- Thunder Rodd
- Deimos SP
- Phobos VT
- Hellenbach GT
- Sindacco Argento
- Forelli Exsess

VCS
- Splitz 6
- Bulldozer
- Polaris V8

Good eye spotting the base I used for it, but it's actually meant to be its own car, kind of a "little brother" to the Stinger, more akin to the Lotus Elise and Toyota MR-Spyder than the Panoz Esperante the retail GTA III Stinger is based on. A rear-engined, lightweight sports car, possibly 4WD, available as both a coupe and a cabriolet powered by either a turbocharged four or six cylinder engine. I call it the Pirahna, but then sometimes I call it the Mamba because of the snake-like front fascia.  :p

I dunno why but the front looks to me similiar to the Rapid GT from GTA V. How about naming it like that? :p

-Stallion Sport - edited Diablo Stallion (would need some modelling because it does not use carcols)

First, Advance cars are in 2D. So its pretty much impossible to make them.  ( they are pretty much generic anyway. 

Second, your mods suggestion are EXTREMELY easy to do. Maybe, I could make them if I have times ( I already work on a Utility truck Pickup and I have ALOT of school work )

Blastoise1994
  • Blastoise1994

Not your scooter brother

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 November 2013 - 01:34 AM Edited by Blastoise1994, 01 November 2013 - 01:41 AM.

@ Jeansowaty - I wouldn't mind calling it a Minx, I think that fits fairly well! I don't think the Rapid GT name would fit it all that well though considering the Rapid is a front engine car and mine is a tiny rear engined car.

EDIT: Also a nice name for the Cruiser... Monstrosity? Sadler? Also it would be cool to have it where the gang vehicle parts (Yakuza Stinger spoiler, Cartel Cruiser rollbar, Cuban Hermes paintjob, etc...) are add-ons for their respective  vehicles in the mod shop.

Bondergomme
  • Bondergomme

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 01 November 2013 - 12:06 PM

@ Jeansowaty - I wouldn't mind calling it a Minx, I think that fits fairly well! I don't think the Rapid GT name would fit it all that well though considering the Rapid is a front engine car and mine is a tiny rear engined car.

EDIT: Also a nice name for the Cruiser... Monstrosity? Sadler? Also it would be cool to have it where the gang vehicle parts (Yakuza Stinger spoiler, Cartel Cruiser rollbar, Cuban Hermes paintjob, etc...) are add-ons for their respective  vehicles in the mod shop.

There is no Mod Shop in VC. My guess is since the mod use MVL, Somebody would code a Mod Shop working with the Tuning Parts and/or the Extra. Some vehicles parts can be extra (like the Cartel Cruiser roll bar) But some other need to be Tuning parts since Extra can't have damaged model (like the Yakuza Stinger Spoiler). You can't add paint job to car yet with MVL, so you need to make a separate vehicles (like the Slamvan mod for MVL)

• Blastoise1994 likes this

Jeansowaty
  • Jeansowaty

._.

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 01 November 2013 - 02:16 PM Edited by Jeansowaty, 02 November 2013 - 06:33 PM.

- V8 Ghost
- Thunder Rodd
- Deimos SP
- Phobos VT
- Hellenbach GT
- Sindacco Argento
- Forelli Exsess

VCS
- Splitz 6
- Bulldozer
- Polaris V8

First, Advance cars are in 2D. So its pretty much impossible to make them.  ( they are pretty much generic anyway. 

Second, your mods suggestion are EXTREMELY easy to do. Maybe, I could make them if I have times ( I already work on a Utility truck Pickup and I have ALOT of school work )

Techincally, you're right although OnePiece (thunderf*ckrapist) has made the Z-Type which is 2D too. Brit is based on a Mini Cooper, Monster Truck looks to me like a Bobcat or Cartel Cruiser with LARGEASS wheels, F-1 is, as the wikia says: modelled after the vehicles used in the Formula One or F-1 races, so... a F-1 to 3D and boom. Asukamobile is just a Yakuza Stinger with dark blue paintjob. Also, I made them so easy because I can't model myself so I could do them myself easily :p

Hm... I have an idea - How about it being a customised version of it being called Rapid RE (Rear Engined)? And, 3D Universe vehicles don't have to be the same as HD vehicles - have you seen how the Stinger changed from the earlier GTA Games to the newer ones? It is nothing alike so...

About the civilian Cruiser, I have given the Monstrosity name for a Monster Truck or a tuned-up Landstalker, Sadler fits in good, Yosemite from SA could be good too. I always prefered to name it a Cruiser but it sounded so overused so I edited it slightly.

ALSOOOOO... I remember in Joey'z Garage in GTA3 there is a blue BF Injection at which one he works all day. How about to turn it into a driveable vehicle?

cj2000
  • cj2000

Snitch

• Members

Posted 25 November 2013 - 03:44 PM

- V8 Ghost
- Thunder Rodd
- Deimos SP
- Phobos VT
- Hellenbach GT
- Sindacco Argento
- Forelli Exsess

VCS
- Splitz 6
- Bulldozer
- Polaris V8

What about Gangrancher and Cholo car?

cj2000
  • cj2000

Snitch

• Members

Posted 27 November 2013 - 02:59 PM

And how about the copvan from manhunt?

abb3d309c7b7570005390389e3a947f6.jpg

I have already starfed this vehicle for SA but not finish, so if there is interest I can give the model.

Avskygod0
  • Avskygod0

Snitch

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 30 December 2013 - 01:41 PM

don't forget people that all the models from previous games will have to be textured to the SA style so they don't clash

ALMOST610
  • ALMOST610

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 13 January 2014 - 05:24 AM

don't forget people that all the models from previous games will have to be textured to the SA style so they don't clash

Yeah.... No, that atleast would be 200 Vehicles counting just III & VC and some of the other ones we will include so that is a lot of work and a bit of a waste, not to mention that if we redid all the cars to look like SA then there would be no point in having all the III, VC, SA and other cars as there would be duplicates that look alike. Not going to happen at this stage.

X-Seti
  • X-Seti

Retro Modder

• Feroci Racing
  • Mars

Posted 13 January 2014 - 07:44 AM

I am going to release beta 69.9 soon and I would like all your cool work included.

It has to be MVL ready. as we can add 1000's of vehicles.

Now if anyone has made vehicles for the mod you need to get them to me soon as I am releasing near or around Feb /March 2014. I can delay if there is still something in the works.

My skype is mostly online everyday 24/7. So you can add me with the same name as my GTAF handle.

Btw did anyone convert all the VC vehicles to MVL. After this is done we will have spaces for more peds between ID's 140 - 270 I might keep some back for special vehicles we don't want spawned by the engine like the Movie /TV show vehicles I would like to place in the Studio.

:)

• Ss4gogeta0 likes this

ALMOST610
  • ALMOST610

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 15 January 2014 - 11:49 PM

I am going to release beta 69.9 soon and I would like all your cool work included.

It has to be MVL ready. as we can add 1000's of vehicles.

Now if anyone has made vehicles for the mod you need to get them to me soon as I am releasing near or around Feb /March 2014. I can delay if there is still something in the works.

My skype is mostly online everyday 24/7. So you can add me with the same name as my GTAF handle.

Btw did anyone convert all the VC vehicles to MVL. After this is done we will have spaces for more peds between ID's 140 - 270 I might keep some back for special vehicles we don't want spawned by the engine like the Movie /TV show vehicles I would like to place in the Studio.

:)

Do you still have all the III and SA ones? I know they are around somewhere.

I also cant quite recall if MVL has support for Scripted Spawnings or not so we might have to remove all spawns from the SCM just to be safe to not cause crashing, also I remember in the past Swoorup made a hack so that Vice City could spawn cars around the map in places, but the only difference was they were all defined in an IPL file instead of SCM so editing and adding more spawns places was edited quite simply and did not mess with save games as there was no SCM recompile needed. I think it might have been used on GTA ECS, or something else.

X-Seti
  • X-Seti

Retro Modder

• Feroci Racing
  • Mars

Posted 16 January 2014 - 01:24 AM

GTAIII ones yes..

SA vehicles not all. Also we need all the VC vehicles to be converted to MVL.

I need the original VC vehicle ID's for LC and SA peds.

cj2000
  • cj2000

Snitch

• Members

Posted 20 January 2014 - 04:20 PM

GTAIII ones yes..

SA vehicles not all. Also we need all the VC vehicles to be converted to MVL.

I need the original VC vehicle ID's for LC and SA peds.

How about LCS and VCS bikes? I have coverted this vehicles to SA, so if someone wants to make them MVL compatible, no problem just ask me and I send the models.

Jeansowaty
  • Jeansowaty

._.

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 24 January 2014 - 03:17 PM

Bump-ski.

Manhunt features a civilian police cruiser. If it would be converted, how about naming it the Stanier? As in GTAV the civilian cop car is named the Stanier. Oh and maybe, some vehicles from the beta could appear too? Like the Ariant, Sentinal, Beamer, Cougar etc.

SergeantSavidge
  • SergeantSavidge

remove kebab.

• Members
  • England

Posted 02 March 2014 - 12:46 PM Edited by SergeantSavidge, 02 March 2014 - 12:47 PM.

Bump-ski.

Manhunt features a civilian police cruiser. If it would be converted, how about naming it the Stanier? As in GTAV the civilian cop car is named the Stanier. Oh and maybe, some vehicles from the beta could appear too? Like the Ariant, Sentinal, Beamer, Cougar etc.

I think that if the CCPD police cruiser has a civilian variant, it should be called the Premier. I only think this because the III/VC/SA police vehicles are all Premier remakes (besides the LVPD cruiser) and it would fit better. Thoughts?

EDIT: Sorry for bumping this topic btw, I didn't realise the last post was in January. :blink:

X-Seti
  • X-Seti

Retro Modder

• Feroci Racing
  • Mars

Posted 02 March 2014 - 01:56 PM

I've seen police bikes, I wonder if that can also be done..

dkluin
  • dkluin

GTA Lover

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 02 March 2014 - 03:38 PM

Would be cool to see some area based vehicles, like SA police patrol areas.

I mean, if you get a tail at VC, VC cops come and try to put you down, once you leave VC and enter the midwest, the SAPD rancher could come and chase you, something like that.

Public transport vehicles, like trains on a track would be great to see too.

Avskygod0
  • Avskygod0

Snitch

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 02 March 2014 - 05:13 PM

Oh, oh oh. Yeah, for the vehicles having different generations, why not just use the latest iterations chronologically? This takes place in 2002, nobody drives a 80's Perennial anymore. What i'm saying is use all the GTA3 cars and for the cars from previous games not in GTA3 simply create a new car(like the guy did with Picador) that would be the current generation of that car

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users