Posted 23 April 2012 - 02:02 AM

With a cutscene

ll rdny ll
  • ll rdny ll

Master of the Bitchfit

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 April 2012 - 02:45 AM

QUOTE (Boulevard @ Sunday, Apr 22 2012, 16:50)
Ned Luke look-a-like is leaning to his right looking out the window from his private jet as he pinches his bottom lip with his right hand. A flight attendant asks if he wants a drink as she passes by and he says no as he waves her away. You get a shot from the sky revealing he's in a jet and Los Santos is just feet away in a distance. The theme songs plays in the background and the credits start to fade in. Similar to GTA IV's entrance, but in a different style.

As they land at the airport the door opens and he immediately walks down the staircase where a limo driver awaits him. He gets in and makes a quick phone call as you get glimpses of the Vinewood streets through the windows. Without knowing who's on the other line, you're only noted of when he'll be there.

(Just a quick picture I've put on mind. Anybody care to finish it off?)

The plane crashes, and your second paragraph never happens.

ph34r.gif
What? You said Los Santos was 'feet away.'

"Bad characteristics covered in Christs blood"

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 April 2012 - 02:58 AM

with a cut-scene like usual. colgate.gif

Boulevard
  • Boulevard

Rat

• Awaiting Authorization

Posted 23 April 2012 - 03:17 AM

QUOTE (rodneythesavior @ Monday, Apr 23 2012, 02:45)
QUOTE (Boulevard @ Sunday, Apr 22 2012, 16:50)
Ned Luke look-a-like is leaning to his right looking out the window from his private jet as he pinches his bottom lip with his right hand. A flight attendant asks if he wants a drink as she passes by and he says no as he waves her away. You get a shot from the sky revealing he's in a jet and Los Santos is just feet away in a distance. The theme songs plays in the background and the credits start to fade in. Similar to GTA IV's entrance, but in a different style.

As they land at the airport the door opens and he immediately walks down the staircase where a limo driver awaits him. He gets in and makes a quick phone call as you get glimpses of the Vinewood streets through the windows. Without knowing who's on the other line, you're only noted of when he'll be there.

(Just a quick picture I've put on mind. Anybody care to finish it off?)

The plane crashes, and your second paragraph never happens.

ph34r.gif
What? You said Los Santos was 'feet away.'

user posted image

The__Phoenix
  • The__Phoenix

aka bud23

• BUSTED!

Posted 23 April 2012 - 03:26 AM

a cut-scene telling the story of the protagonist, where he lived before, the reason that he is in LS, which is their work..etc
the cut-scene and the first mission of SA are the best in any gta imo, so that R * should be based on them.

cp1dell
  • cp1dell

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 April 2012 - 03:33 AM

Someone is seen (the protagonist or antagonist) standing over a body (the protagonist or antagonist). They're faces can not be seen, so it is unknown to the player who killed who (this will be revealed in the ending). It then fades out with some text saying "# Months Ago" or something similar, and depicts the protagonist going about his normal day and everything, showcasing some spots of Los Santos. It will be like Red Dead Redemption kind of, but backwards. You start off doing family - non-criminal missions, but then you are dragged back into the criminal life and things go downhill from there.

ll rdny ll
  • ll rdny ll

Master of the Bitchfit

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 April 2012 - 03:55 AM

QUOTE (cp1dell @ Sunday, Apr 22 2012, 19:33)
Someone is seen (the protagonist or antagonist) standing over a body (the protagonist or antagonist). They're faces can not be seen, so it is unknown to the player who killed who (this will be revealed in the ending). It then fades out with some text saying "# Months Ago" or something similar, and depicts the protagonist going about his normal day and everything, showcasing some spots of Los Santos. It will be like Red Dead Redemption kind of, but backwards. You start off doing family - non-criminal missions, but then you are dragged back into the criminal life and things go downhill from there.

I actually like this idea. Maybe the choices you make during the story, decide whether you get killed, or kill the antagonist
If you get killed, you continue playing as the antagonist.

interpolfan11
  • interpolfan11

Lions 7-8 NG

• Members

Posted 23 April 2012 - 04:15 AM

QUOTE (rodneythesavior @ Sunday, Apr 22 2012, 19:55)
QUOTE (cp1dell @ Sunday, Apr 22 2012, 19:33)

I actually like this idea. Maybe the choices you make during the story, decide whether you get killed, or kill the antagonist
If you get killed, you continue playing as the antagonist.

Wow, this is actually a pretty neat idea, especially the second part that rodneythesavior suggested.

Needless to say, it would add tons of replay value and would certainly fit the criteria of "bold, new direction"

MrcTOtheJ
  • MrcTOtheJ

Ah yes 'Heists' we have dismissed these claims

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 April 2012 - 05:22 AM

I have to agree with akaviri112's idea, I'd love to see the protag driving into down in a beat up dirty car, as you would expect to see from a car that just did a cross country trip, comes in over a hill on the freeway and then the camera pans out to show Los Santos, and the Protag's narrating as it goes.

Markhosdangerous
  • Markhosdangerous

Markos Dangerous

• Members

Posted 23 April 2012 - 05:38 AM

I want that the open scene is the final scene or one of the scenes that are close to the story ending and all the story is a flashback

I think that R* never did it before and I think it would be cool, what do you think?

PINKbubblegum
  • PINKbubblegum

YELLOW CARRRRRRR!

• Members

Posted 23 April 2012 - 06:21 AM

QUOTE (thatguy23 @ Sunday, Apr 22 2012, 23:25)
Protag arrives on a boat called the "Platypus", then the protag has to drive his drunk cousin "Roman" home. Oh wait thats already been done.

biggrin.gif indeed suicidal.gif

Graven
  • Graven

Boss

• The Connection
  • None
  • Most Helpful [Expression] 2014
    Most Talented GFX Artist 2014
    Most Talented GFX Artist 2013

Posted 23 April 2012 - 03:33 PM

Protagonist arrives by walking out of prison.

HeNDo6750
  • HeNDo6750

Soldier

• Members

Posted 23 April 2012 - 03:43 PM

i think arriving in LS from LC, but similar to SA intro

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users