Photo

Parked vehicle spawns

2 replies to this topic
friendly luggage
  • friendly luggage

Vette pass by, errbody looking

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 22 April 2012 - 04:54 PM Edited by illegal_luggage, 22 April 2012 - 05:59 PM.

I was wondering what file controls the spawns for parked vehicles online. For example when you go to the airport, parked near the control tower there is always a Sentinel. On the Xbox version there are a lot of modders which have all new parked vehicle spawns so it's possible. Just wondering what file does it? Any guide would be appreciated cheers smile.gif

EDIT this if for TBoGT PC by the way and please can a mod move this to "IV maps"?

GTARandom
  • GTARandom

Unfortunate piece of meat

• Feroci
  • Croatia

Posted 22 April 2012 - 06:05 PM

QUOTE (illegal_luggage @ Sunday, Apr 22 2012, 18:54)
I was wondering what file controls the spawns for parked vehicles online. For example when you go to the airport, parked near the control tower there is always a Sentinel. On the Xbox version there are a lot of modders which have all new parked vehicle spawns so it's possible. Just wondering what file does it? Any guide would be appreciated cheers smile.gif

EDIT this if for TBoGT PC by the way and please can a mod move this to "IV maps"?

Answered via PM.

And , yes it is for all GTA's developed on RAGE so far.

friendly luggage
  • friendly luggage

Vette pass by, errbody looking

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 22 April 2012 - 06:39 PM Edited by illegal_luggage, 22 April 2012 - 11:38 PM.

EDIT
Sorted cheers GTARandom smile.gif I will post this link that helped me with editing tomorrow.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users