» «
Photo

Help in mode GTA VC Police Stories

3 replies to this topic
Jhon_PT
  • Jhon_PT

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 April 2012 - 04:49 PM Edited by Jhon_PT, 22 April 2012 - 05:13 PM.

Hi, I do not know how to install the folder that says, IMG, help me I really wanted to play this game, I am looking now and found can help me? Site (from here): http://www.gtaforums...howtopic=425681
Mod : Vice City Police Stories .

ALMOST610
  • ALMOST610

Have you driven a Ford... Lately?

• Feroci Racing
  • Australia

Posted 25 April 2012 - 12:33 AM

Well I actually worked on this mod so I know what to do, but not to sound rude or anything, but how about you read the file called "Read Me" as it tells you how to install everything, most people would just open that file anyway and see what it says so the fact you have ignored it kinda means you do not look to hard for the solution in the actual mods files.

Mega.
  • Mega.

Part Time Cannibal, Part Time Businessman

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 25 April 2012 - 05:23 PM

QUOTE (ALMOST610 @ Wednesday, Apr 25 2012, 00:33)
Well I actually worked on this mod so I know what to do, but not to sound rude or anything, but how about you read the file called "Read Me" as it tells you how to install everything, most people would just open that file anyway and see what it says so the fact you have ignored it kinda means you do not look to hard for the solution in the actual mods files.

You're not being rude, you're helping him, actually tounge2.gif

chiuy94
  • chiuy94

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 August 2012 - 04:34 AM

Sorry! I'm Vietnamese so my English is not great! I'm stuck with GTA Mod Installer. I have to choose an option: " Select a ZIP or RAR file..." or " Select a folder that contains..."! Please help me! Thanks!!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users