The 10 best GTA deaths

17 replies to this topic
CJ killed Ryder
  • CJ killed Ryder

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 22 April 2012 - 12:20 PM

Top 10 death-moments in the GTA-series:

1: the death of T-Bone Mendez and Ryder in GTA San Andreas, in the Pier 69 mission.

2: the death (and funeral) of Francis McReary in GTA IV.

3: the death of Kate McReary in GTA IV.

4: Ray Bulgarin's death in The Ballad of Gay Tony.

5: the death of Jizzy B. in GTA San Andreas.

6: the death of Ray Boccino in GTA IV

7: the death of Playboy X in GTA IV

8: the death of Dimitri in the platypus-ship and Pegorino's death at Happiness Island in GTA IV.

9: Billy Grey's death in the Lost and Damned.

10: the death of Vlad in GTA IV.

Flesh-n-Bone
  • Flesh-n-Bone

OG

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 22 April 2012 - 03:00 PM

I only know #1 is when CJ killed Pulaski. Hated that f*cker and couldn't wait to put a round of M4 bullets into him.

CJ killed Ryder
  • CJ killed Ryder

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 22 April 2012 - 03:29 PM

QUOTE (Flesh-n-Bone @ Sunday, Apr 22 2012, 15:00)
I only know #1 is when CJ killed Pulaski. Hated that f*cker and couldn't wait to put a round of M4 bullets into him.

Chris Penn, Pulaski's voice actor, died as well.

Sanjeem
  • Sanjeem

• Members

Posted 22 April 2012 - 03:31 PM

Nice topic. Top ten for me would be...

1) GTA III - Sal Leone
2) GTA VC - Sonny Forelli
3) GTA VC - Riccardo Diaz
4) GTA SA - Pulaski
5) GTA SA - Jizzy
6) IV - Pegorino
7) IV - Dimitri
8) TBOGT - Ray Bulgarin
9) TLAD - Billy Grey
10) SA - Big Smoke

TrialzGTAS
  • TrialzGTAS

Hopes for turnout gear in V!

• Members

Posted 22 April 2012 - 05:14 PM

1: Big Smoke SA - Ended problems, next to Pulaski and Tenpennys death before and afterwards.
2: Ricardo Diaz VC - if you dont agree, your a nazi!
3: Pulaski SA -Any last words? Yeah. can I bang your sister? HAHAHAHA
4: Victor Vance - It is just the point that Lance was in the Heli and basically let his own brother die...
5: Dimitri IV - It was fun killing that Jigsaw'd mo'f*ckahh.
6: Ivan IV - Pushin' bitches over the edge!
7: Ahmed Khalil tBoGT - Its epic because he was thrown off of Rotterman Tower xD
8: Sonny Forreli VC - He was a cool guy at the beginning but Im glad we killed him
9: Jason Micheals IV - It was fun killing him but it was sad when he died in tLaD =/
10: Dardan Petrela IV - You take his knife, and throw him off a building into the water screams EPIC

Senex Iunior
  • Senex Iunior

Living in Vice Point since 2002

• Members

Posted 22 April 2012 - 11:34 PM

As far as actual death scenes go, this is my list. Sonny, for example, didn't have an epic end scene, he just died.

10. Manny Escuela, IV. "We don't want it anymore!" (Strangely indicative of the character himself.)

9. Toshiko Kasen, LCS. "We're both of us fools and killers, Mr. Toni."

8. Jimmy Pegorino, IV. "You not looking so good there, Jimmy."

7. Eddie Pulaski, SA. "You an asshole to the end. Punk motherf*cker!"

6. Big Smoke, SA. "I got caught up in the money, the power..."

5. Vlad Glebov, IV. "Nobody f*cks with my family!"

4. Frank Tenpenny, SA. "And our top story concerns the death of recently cleared police officer Frank Tenpenny. His body was found in the aftermath of the recent riot set off by his acquittal. Coroners took several days to identify the body which had been mutilated and stripped by the homeless."

3. Dimitri Rascalov, IV. "Speak English."

2. Ricardo Diaz, VC. "Say GOODNIGHT, Mr. Diaz!"

1. Louise Cassidy-Williams, VCS. "We did have something special..."

BlackCorsair
  • BlackCorsair

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 24 April 2012 - 12:23 PM

No "Say goodnight Mr Mendez" slow-mo kapow?

I still think it`s my number one badass moment from any GTA.

CJ killed Ryder
  • CJ killed Ryder

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 26 December 2012 - 10:02 AM

Maybe this thread can get new life.

GTA fan from the United Kingdom
  • GTA fan from the United Kingdom

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 27 December 2012 - 07:09 PM

1. Frank Tenpenny in SA - "See you around, officer"
2. Lance Vance in VC - "You picked the wrong side Lance!"
3. Eddie Pulaski in SA - "Any last words?" "Yeah, can i f*ck your sister?" "You a asshole to the end, punk motherf*cker!"
4. Dimitri Rascalov in IV "Welcome to America!"
5. Playboy X in IV - "You didint change the game Playboy, the game changed you"
6. Ricardo Diaz in VC - "Say GOODNIGHT Mr Diaz!"
7. Francis McReary in IV - "I'll kill who im aiming at, dont worry" HEHE devil.gif
8. Catalina in III
9. Marty-Jay Williams in VCS
10. Dardan Petrela in IV - "Theres what we owe you Dardan, nothing else"

junkpile
  • junkpile

Liberty City, it's over! Next Stop. Los Santos.

• Members

Posted 05 January 2013 - 02:22 PM

My favourite:

Dimitri f*cking Rascalov in Revenge! user posted image

After all that backstabbing I was glad to end that spineless rat on the Platypus. Niko:"I've never been popular, I don't mean to start now."

Corndog93
  • Corndog93

Boss

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 05 January 2013 - 02:53 PM Edited by billy james, 06 January 2013 - 06:15 AM.

My top ten GTA deaths are:

10) Brian Jeramy
9) Marty J.Williams
8) Salvatore Leone
7) Unkle Vincenzo
6) Jerry Martinez
5) Eddie Pulaski
4) Vincenzo Chilli
3) Billy Grey
2) Ray Bulgarin
1) Dimitri Rascalov

And a couple of people that should be mentioned are Jimmy Pegorino, The Mendez Bros, Catalina, Tenpenny and Big Smoke

junkpile
  • junkpile

Liberty City, it's over! Next Stop. Los Santos.

• Members

Posted 05 January 2013 - 04:59 PM

QUOTE (junkpile @ Saturday, Jan 5 2013, 14:22)
My favourite:

Dimitri f*cking Rascalov in Revenge! user posted image

After all that backstabbing I was glad to end that spineless rat on the Platypus. Niko:"I've never been popular, I don't mean to start now."

Oh, while I'm at it, I could name the worst death...

1. Billy Grey...he was in jail and you have hardly seen him in a while. Also, the knife pulling move is a bit dull. I didn't like the whole last mission in TLAD. Fighting through all them cops to perform that poor execution.

2. Bulgarin & Timur...now everyone was scared of these two; Timur just runs away like a pussy and Bulgarin doesn't even fight you. Poor deaths in my opinion.

Hydro_PlayboyX
  • Hydro_PlayboyX

#TeamFranklin

• Members

Posted 05 January 2013 - 05:57 PM

10-Ricardo Diaz
9-Playboy X
8-Salvtore Leone
7-Pulaski
6-Sonny Forelli
5-Ray Boccino (even though i didn't want to kill him)
4-Mikhail Faustin
3-Ray Bularin
2-Jimmy Pegorino
1-Dimitri Rascalov

DarrinPA
  • DarrinPA

Orange Grove Member

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 January 2013 - 07:47 PM

I'm not baseing it on the scene, but how I felt about the death.

8)Francis McReary, IV - He deserved it.

7) Catalina, III- When I played III I was happy she was dead, but once I knew her back story from SA I felt a little bad.

6) Manny Escuela, IV - I couldn't wait to for his death.

5) Sonny Forelli, VC - It's obvious.

4) Big Smoke, SA - I felt as if his destiny was written in the stars and it was CJ's destiny to be the last chapter in Big Smoke's book. He was both blessed and cursed.

3) Niko Bellic, IV - Dropping a grenade or using a rocket launcher to see him fly is very rewarding.

2) Officer Tenpenny, SA - I enjoyed the fact that he had nobody to pin this on and no a way to weasel out of it, this was all his fault and nobody was going to take the blame.

1) Officer Pendelberry, SA - It was very cathartic.

residenteviloutbreak
  • residenteviloutbreak

ccrogers15

• BUSTED!

Posted 06 January 2013 - 02:55 AM

Smoke was the best. It was depressing but satisfying at the same time.

matajuegos
  • matajuegos

2 Years in the forums!!! I MISS YOU ZEE

• BUSTED!

Posted 06 January 2013 - 03:01 AM

QUOTE (Senex Iunior @ Sunday, Apr 22 2012, 23:34)
As far as actual death scenes go, this is my list. Sonny, for example, didn't have an epic end scene, he just died.

10. Manny Escuela, IV. "We don't want it anymore!" (Strangely indicative of the character himself.)

9. Toshiko Kasen, LCS. "We're both of us fools and killers, Mr. Toni."

8. Jimmy Pegorino, IV. "You not looking so good there, Jimmy."

7. Eddie Pulaski, SA. "You an asshole to the end. Punk motherf*cker!"

6. Big Smoke, SA. "I got caught up in the money, the power..."

5. Vlad Glebov, IV. "Nobody f*cks with my family!"

4. Frank Tenpenny, SA. "And our top story concerns the death of recently cleared police officer Frank Tenpenny. His body was found in the aftermath of the recent riot set off by his acquittal. Coroners took several days to identify the body which had been mutilated and stripped by the homeless."

3. Dimitri Rascalov, IV. "Speak English."

2. Ricardo Diaz, VC. "Say GOODNIGHT, Mr. Diaz!"

1. Louise Cassidy-Williams, VCS. "We did have something special..."

I agree with you, that's why LCS and VCS are my favorites

TheUnholy
  • TheUnholy

Brain Stew

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 January 2013 - 03:25 PM

1) Officer Frank Tenpenny (GTA San Andreas) - "See you around, officer." - I think this is such a f*cked up death by being stripped and mutilated, however that asshole deserved it.

2) Darko Brevic (GTA IV) - "When everything you believe is shown to be sh*t, you make strange choices, I guess." - This is a critical one. Darko is the reason why Niko dumped into these sh*ts, took those lifes and other something. I saw the both decisions; killing Darko and letting him live. His execution is hard; 12 bullets to the body. However I guess he believed in something what Niko also believed; revenge. Just right before the making decisions; he states that he had other friends; his neighbours and according to what he said they were killed by the fifteen men squad what event he believed was just about sh*t. One of the reasons he sold his squad down the river would be that. However thinking the other reason he is a junkie that betrayed his squad for only a thousand. Thinking these two other options make sense. Anyways I always feel sorry for him when I choose to execute him, but someways he deserves it I guess.

3) Vlad Glebov (GTA IV) - "Nobody f*cks with my family!" - I like the way how charismatic Niko does his execution; a perfect shot to the left eye. Vlad is that type of bastard who can easily deserve it. Also after this moment, we're able to see how hot-headed, bad tempered character Niko is (sometimes) but also how such a badass, cool guy is (during the dialogues with Roman).

4) Big Smoke (GTA San Andreas) - "When I'm gone, everybody gonna remember my name, Big Smoke!" - This is a sticky one. I extremely shocked when I learnt Big Smoke's betrayal. His last words to Carl always ring in my ears. Big Smoke was a cool character, I couldn't believe his betrayal, when I killed him, I felt too sorry for him, Carl, Sweet and all other Grove Street.

5) Louise Cassidy-Williams (GTA Vice City Stories) - "We coulda had something special." - That is one of the most dramaticals. They put effort too much on their relationship, so those ended with failure. Vic gave too much worth on her. Also when hearing Vic's words, before going to bring Mendez down, it puts a bit emotion on this emotional situation.

6) Dimitri Rascalov (GTA IV) - "Actions have consequences." - Revenge execution. One of my favourites. I thought Dimitri as a good friend in the beginning of the game until he sold me down the river. After that, I get excited to take out that rat so bad. Niko executes him in a brutal way which I supposed to, I think it's a legendary one.

7) Mikhail Faustin (GTA IV) - "You betrayed yourself, Mr.Faustin." - This is an exciting death that left some questions behind itself and must be thought on some sides. I think execution style is awesome; a shot to the leg and an other shoot to the heart (or chest). I think Faustin had an asshole style like Tony Montana who clouds his judgement by drugs and treats bad to both his family and friends, but when thinking it's his "brother" who ordered (partially) the execution, it is touchable. Also it left unsolved and long-time thought questions like "Did Dimitri ordered (partially) his brother-for-life's execution for necessary or it's just a part of a big plan".

8) Ray Bulgarin (GTA The Ballad Of Gay Tony) - "I'll take my chances." - This is a death with huge balls. Bulgarin threats Luis by a grenade when Luis gets him cornered. I thought Bulgarin is a more clever enemy with more balls, the way he choosed is actually a bit clever but I thought greater things. I love Luis' respond of his threat "I'll take my chances".

9) Jimmy Hernandez (GTA San Andreas) - "YOU SOLD US OUT!" - Hernandez was a good cop but he was "hanging around" with bad guys, so that's he's seem like a scum. I wish he would live, get a life he deserved but he died.

10) Playboy X (GTA IV) - "You didn't change the game, the game changed you." - Playboy X was a big scum that deserved to die for good. Also his execution was awesome; a shot to the throat.

Mister Pink
  • Mister Pink

Boards Of Canada

• The Connection
  • None
  • Most Knowledgeable [Music] 2013
    Best Contributor [Music] 2012

Posted 07 January 2013 - 12:22 PM

QUOTE (TrialzGTAS @ Sunday, Apr 22 2012, 18:14)
1: Big Smoke SA - Ended problems, next to Pulaski and Tenpennys death before and afterwards.
2: Ricardo Diaz VC - if you dont agree, your a nazi!
3: Pulaski SA -Any last words? Yeah. can I bang your sister? HAHAHAHA
4: Victor Vance - It is just the point that Lance was in the Heli and basically let his own brother die...
5: Dimitri IV -  It was fun killing that Jigsaw'd mo'f*ckahh.
6: Ivan IV - Pushin' bitches over the edge!
7: Ahmed Khalil tBoGT - Its epic because he was thrown off of Rotterman Tower xD
8: Sonny Forreli VC - He was a cool guy at the beginning but Im glad we killed him
9: Jason Micheals IV - It was fun killing him but it was sad when he died in tLaD =/
10: Dardan Petrela IV - You take his knife, and throw him off a building into the water screams EPIC

Most this. icon14.gif

Tenpenny's death was a just crazy. I could almost feel this empathy because no death is nice but I was happy for CJ.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users