Photo

What to do after G-spotlight mission? Help please

9 replies to this topic
GtaGraham
  • GtaGraham

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 April 2012 - 01:01 AM

Hi everyone, i have bought all the assets and completed them all ( except sunshine auto races, and cherry popper deliveries, because they dont have missions just give u extra cash for racing or delivering) but other than that i have bought and completed all assets, and they generate cash. Ive just finished the G-spotlight mission were you jump from building to building on a motorbike, but after all i got was a call from kent paul or "paulo" as he calls himself in the phonecall. But no missions came up? Very confused and would REALLY like to complete this game before i get gta IV for my birthday. Please help with detail people
Thanks, apreciated.

Nukey Shay
  • Nukey Shay

Trick

• Members

Posted 22 April 2012 - 04:18 AM

The mobile call was probably from Earnest Kelly at Printworks if you indeed met all the requirements.

The requirements ARE:
Purchase and completion of the Printworks business. This is one of the eight business properties you can buy after you'd taken over the mansion and finished the first "Vercetti" mission ("Shakedown") by destroying the indicated store windows in North Point Mall. Go to Printworks, buy it, and complete it's mission thread so that the business starts printing counterfeit cash. A $ icon will appear outside as a reminder that the business asset is then complete.

The "protection ring asset" must be completed at the mansion (V). This is done by completion of "Cop Land" (blowing up the shop in North Point Mall). A $ icon will appear at the mansion when you make it back there.

Completion of at least FIVE of the remaining SEVEN business assets. Just as with Printworks, buy a business of your choice, and fulfill the requirements to unlock its' own $ icon. Repeat at least 4 more times.

The available businesses and their requirements (listed counter-clockwise from the lower-right):

Pole Position - go to the first room on the left in the hallway at the back of the club. You will be in a "private dance" room. Then wait for at least $300 to be drained from your cash. You do not need to do this all at once...the game will keep track how much it took if you use multiple visits.

Malibu - Finish it's 4 missions. I.E... complete "The Job" by robbing El Corrupto bank with the people you recruit from it's previous 3 missions...and make it back to the small apartment near the shipyard).

Interglobal Films - Finish it's 4 missions...ending with "G-Spotlight" where you shine Candy's "headlights" on the downtown skyscraper.

Kaufman Cabs - Finish it's 3 missions...ending by killing the "Zebra Cab" driver in Cabmageddon.

Cherry Poppers Ice Cream - Use the Mr.Whoopie van parked here to begin the "Distribution" asset mission...in which you sell your "product" to at least 50 customers. You can toggle the bell on and off or drive to different areas...but this NEEDS to be done all in one go - you cannot leave the van, get busted, or wasted before 50 have been sold, or the current number will not count and you'll have to start the side mission over.

Sunshine Autos - Just deliver the six vehicles listed on the wall (just to the right of the underground ramp) into the large garage door next to that list. You can complete the other 3 lists optionally to boost the amount the $ icon generates, but only the first list is required for asset completion.

Boatyard - Completion of the Checkpoint Charlie race at least once using either of the two boats there unlocks the asset $ icon. As with Sunshine Autos, you can run the race multiple times if you wish...but each race is for less time rather than more asset cash.

When $ icons exist at the mansion, Printworks, and at least FIVE more businesses...a mobile call from Earnest will notify you to go directly to Printworks (which is why completion of that business is mandatory). Stepping into the pink corona there begins the first of the final 2 storyline missions "Cap The Collector". Killing the mafia goons before they "tax" your businesses in that mission makes the final storyline mission "Keep Your Friends Close" available at the top of the steps of the mansion.

Mikkymillion
  • Mikkymillion

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 July 2012 - 09:52 AM

i am having a similar problem too. I"ve finished all the available missions and nothing is coming up. I dont know what to do again all i canis to get wanted levels and run around the city. and it looks boringjavascript:add_smilie(":miranda:")

Mikkymillion
  • Mikkymillion

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 July 2012 - 10:00 AM

javascript:add_smilie(":karmaeater:")javascript:add_smilie(":miranda:")

Nukey Shay
  • Nukey Shay

Trick

• Members

Posted 03 July 2012 - 02:13 PM

Do you have $ icons present at the mansion, Printworks, and at least 5 more businesses? If not, there is nothing wrong with your game. If you do have them, go to Printworks to see if a pink field is already there to step into.

ZoomZoom
  • ZoomZoom

Banned on request

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 July 2012 - 09:43 AM

In order to gain access to the finale you must have done all assets in the game,
Have you done the Boatyard asset and Sunshine??? mercie_blink.gif

Nukey Shay
  • Nukey Shay

Trick

• Members

Posted 05 July 2012 - 02:52 PM

You don't need to do all of them. Any two of the remaining seven businesses (apart from Printworks) need never be bought at all.

Mr tommy
  • Mr tommy

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 August 2012 - 03:17 PM

I HAVE DONE ALL ASSETS WITH BOATYAARD, AND AUTO SUNSHINE ALL LIST!!!! DONE KEEP FRNDS CLOSE BUT I DNT GOT THE HUNTER MISSION !! WHAT SHOUL I DO ???

Spuds725
  • Spuds725

Party Animal

• United-States

Posted 06 August 2012 - 04:14 PM

There is no "hunter mission" per se.... you can do vigilante in the hunter-- when you start it while in the hunter it will say "brown thunder".

Since you have completed the story, the hunter will now spawn at fort baxter.... you can enter fort baxter without getting shot at if you have the police uniform... it is located in police station located in washington beach in the locker room. You will get a wanted level when you enter the police station that will go away when you put the police uniform on.

If you have 100 packages collected it will spawn at fort baxter too if you do not have the story done.... since you do have the story done, if you ALSO have 100 packages done it will also spawn on the helipad located at the south end of ocean beach-- relatively close to the marina.

HTH..

Shoumic
  • Shoumic

• The Yardies
  • None

Posted 08 August 2012 - 11:25 PM

Did you buy the pole position club and do the asset? Just go in the room where the fat lady will strip in front of you and wait for 5 minutes literally (300 $) $5 per 5 secs= $1 per sec. Hope this helps

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users