Photo

GTA 5 Free Roam

14 replies to this topic
King Roo
  • King Roo

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 April 2012 - 05:58 PM

What do you want from GTA 5 like after the mission are all done? free roaming in LS I hope they have lots of good side missions and they bring back the friend system

ResidentPSYCHO
  • ResidentPSYCHO

Parallel Universe

• Members

Posted 21 April 2012 - 07:18 PM Edited by ResidentPSYCHO, 21 April 2012 - 07:21 PM.

In the multiplayer free roam, It would be good to have missions that when you activate them, other players in the map will know about it. They can choose to assist or they can choose to steal your objective and get the reward for themselves. It would be good if you could link up with people to form a gang just like in the Lost and Damned coop missions and then work together, and against another gang.

All money earned and property bought should be transferred to the single player campaign. And you should be able to trade money between players.

Also they should implement rival gangs like in GTA:SA that patrol their territories

[DOK]MAFIABOSS
  • [DOK]MAFIABOSS

GTA V Madness

• Members

Posted 21 April 2012 - 07:30 PM

QUOTE (ResidentPSYCHO @ Saturday, Apr 21 2012, 19:18)
In the multiplayer free roam, It would be good to have missions that when you activate them, other players in the map will know about it. They can choose to assist or they can choose to steal your objective and get the reward for themselves.

Excellent idea brother /sister icon14.gif

IBONEgta
  • IBONEgta

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 21 April 2012 - 07:33 PM

I would like to see the friend system if they could hang out at your place or you could have your own house party and invite all your friends at once.( as a fast why to get the like% up)

CantPauseToast
  • CantPauseToast

In a few weeks or so.

• Members

Posted 21 April 2012 - 07:49 PM

These are my reasonable suggestions.

I'd like the mini-games from singleplayer, assuming there are any, to be available in free roam for multiplayer purposes. Like a bunch of you go into a bar and could play pool or cards, or sh*t even those quiz machines that give money. Also, like in Red Dead redemption, there should be gang strongholds dotted around that trigger missions (kill all gang members, steal drugs, take a car they have or whatever) and they should reward exp, money or whatever to further enhance your character.

The journal in red-dead free-roam was also cool, multiplayer challenges that give exp/money rewards would work really well in GTA I think and motivate more activity between other players.

I'd also like for them to remove preset weapons and enable us to have our own personal load out + vehicle (accessed from the phone or from special garages from the map).

They should also promote exploration in the game by adding unique (unique to FREE ROAM) vehicles and weapons hidden around the map. Maybe even a free-roam version of a hidden package with a reward at every 10 or so (perhaps it could work with a journal challenge or something).

Vormek
  • Vormek

I am not in danger. I AM the danger!

• Members

Posted 21 April 2012 - 08:47 PM

I want the big mountain to be accessible! Mount Chiliad in SA was pretty amazing and the mountain in GTA5 looks really huge. Just imagine exploring that mountain. I already know I will spend countless of hours there.

4 Bagger
  • 4 Bagger

Malapropos

• Members

Posted 21 April 2012 - 09:47 PM

QUOTE (Vormek @ Saturday, Apr 21 2012, 21:47)
I want the big mountain to be accessible! Mount Chiliad in SA was pretty amazing and the mountain in GTA5 looks really huge. Just imagine exploring that mountain. I already know I will spend countless of hours there.

This.

I loved going up Mt Chiliad on SA and would love to go exploring up another mountain.

Boss Greaser
  • Boss Greaser

Together We Rise!

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 April 2012 - 09:59 PM

Ah yes jobs! That would be amazing!

btbwuh
  • btbwuh

YOLO IS FOR BITCHES

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 April 2012 - 01:25 AM

QUOTE (Boss Greaser @ Saturday, Apr 21 2012, 21:59)
Ah yes jobs! That would be amazing!

Yeah. A lot of people pretend to be police officers and firefighters and sh*t in GTA IV. Why not be able to be a pilot or cab driver? inlove.gif

The__Phoenix
  • The__Phoenix

aka bud23

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 April 2012 - 02:53 AM

QUOTE (Vormek @ Saturday, Apr 21 2012, 20:47)

yeah,explore the mountain will be amazing,i hope this be totally accesible and we can touch the high peak.

superhobo666
  • superhobo666

Prankster

• Members

Posted 22 April 2012 - 10:52 AM

vigilante missions returning. (cab driver, bus driver, police, fire, paramedic, pizza delivery, etc.) you do enough of these missions you unlock a uniform of that job, and your own personal vehicle, related to that job. (Unique police car model, airport firetruck, airport ambulance, (both will be at an airport bunker you own, OR a small rural airfield, if you own one, but not both.)

mini games. this would include RC vehicle games like in VC, arcade machines in stores, videogame console in some of your safe houses, stuff like that

Optional friends system (similar to IV, but instead of tracking approval %, as you do enough "missions" with them, you unlock perks. (gun cache's, vehicle delivery, personal limo pickup, etc)

lots to explore.

hidden packages.

I would also like to see some multiplayer free roam mini games, and multi player based mini missions/games.

gpcguy1
  • gpcguy1

Soldier

• Members

Posted 22 April 2012 - 05:37 PM

QUOTE (CantPauseToast @ Saturday, Apr 21 2012, 19:49)
These are my reasonable suggestions.

I'd like the mini-games from singleplayer, assuming there are any, to be available in free roam for multiplayer purposes. Like a bunch of you go into a bar and could play pool or cards, or sh*t even those quiz machines that give money. Also, like in Red Dead redemption, there should be gang strongholds dotted around that trigger missions (kill all gang members, steal drugs, take a car they have or whatever) and they should reward exp, money or whatever to further enhance your character.

The journal in red-dead free-roam was also cool, multiplayer challenges that give exp/money rewards would work really well in GTA I think and motivate more activity between other players.

I'd also like for them to remove preset weapons and enable us to have our own personal load out + vehicle (accessed from the phone or from special garages from the map).

They should also promote exploration in the game by adding unique (unique to FREE ROAM) vehicles and weapons hidden around the map. Maybe even a free-roam version of a hidden package with a reward at every 10 or so (perhaps it could work with a journal challenge or something).

Those are good ideas, but why a free roam loadout?
I disagree on the vehicles that are exclusive to free roam.

Kevert
  • Kevert

Ain't criminality exhilarating?

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 22 April 2012 - 11:57 PM

In vigilante missions I hope the police won't start shooting at you when you shoot the criminals like in all other previous GTAs. I want them to help me so we can have a classic police shootout behind cars or drive-bys where fellow police officers get in your car and try to shoot out their tyres. That'd be UNREAL. Also more activites and side-missions, not just in single player but multiplayer with friends. Mini-games like this would be hilarious. Skip to 0:54 sec for best run.

UP9390
  • UP9390

Railfan, Sheriff of Los Santos County - PSN

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 April 2012 - 09:47 PM

I would like to see a safe room on free roam that can only be accessed by the person who created the match and people who the person who started the match can get in too with a password so if its one of the deathmatch mentals show up so i don't have to leave the match so i don't get constantly shot at with a helicopter.

gpcguy1
  • gpcguy1

Soldier

• Members

Posted 25 April 2012 - 01:41 AM

QUOTE (Kevert @ Sunday, Apr 22 2012, 23:57)
In vigilante missions I hope the police won't start shooting at you when you shoot the criminals like in all other previous GTAs. I want them to help me so we can have a classic police shootout behind cars or drive-bys where fellow police officers get in your car and try to shoot out their tyres. That'd be UNREAL. Also more activites and side-missions, not just in single player but multiplayer with friends. Mini-games like this would be hilarious. Skip to 0:54 sec for best run.

But you're a vigilante not a police officer. Vigilante's take the law into their own hands which is breaking the aw. If you wanna be a cop get a pc, GTA IV and download LCPDFR.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users